D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Jolinars Room

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jolinar
Jolinar

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:40 am

The room looks like Anicent Egypt,everything in there talks about mummys and Pharaos.
The walls are all covered with pictures of pyramids and Gods.
The door to the room is next to a book shell that covers almost most of the wall.
Most of the books are about Egyptian Mythology.All of the books are originally made books,directly from the writer.
Jolinar stands up and walks to the book shell,he grabs a book and opens it it does not have any pages in it but it only had a square like hole in it.In the hole was a key,Jolinar took the key and pushed it in a book.
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 7:09 pm

((Since my character has absolutely nothing to do with this place, I'll take control of an NPC for now.....heh......))

*Debitto walked in casually and plopped himself in a nearby chair, with one leg hanging over the arm rest, while Jasdero attempted to sneak in, even though it was obvious to see him. Frankly, he was afraid a mummy would find them.*

"Hey, Jolinar! Why are you always tucked away in this crypt? Innit boring looking at those old pages?" said Debitto as he manhandled a nearby book and started randomly flipping through the ancient thing, "I mean, this stuff is even worse than our writing! I can't make heads or tails of this stuff!"

"SHH!" shouted Javdero at Debitto in an attempt to whisper, "YOU'LL WAKE MY MUMMY!"
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Jolinar
Jolinar

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:31 am

(Im sorry im not good at Rp but il try to do my best)
Jolinar slowly turned his head at Debitto with a scary look on his face and tears flowing out from his eyes.
He slowly walked to Debitto and crouched to reach his ear,than Jolinar smiled.
How dare you to step in this place and start blabbering about things you have no idea of,you might of awakened a Old angry soul now.Jolinar stood up and looked at Jasdero.
Maybe you should apologize to the old soul,or he might even capture and kill you right here.
it even can turn you into Living mummys and send ugly bugs to eat you alive!
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:45 pm

((....it looks like your doing fine.....heh...))

Debitto looked at Jolinar and grinned, "Can't wait to see him. It's been a while since I've seen someone the Earl could call grandpa."

Jasdero on the other hand, got onto his knees and started yelling loudly, "I'M SORRY! DON'T SEND THE UGLY BUGS TO GET ME!"

Debitto got off the chair and picked up Jasdero, "Stop yellin'. Jolinar's just messing with you." He then looked back at Jolinar, slightly unsure because of his childish curiosity, "Right?"
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 8:07 am

Suddenly a skeleton broke through the floor , glaring at Jasdero . You dare disturb my slumber !? Although it was all Angels doing . He himself was looking in from the window , to check out Jasdero's reaction to the skeleton . The skeleton grabbed Jasdero by the hair and raised its other hand . You deserve some spankin' ! It hit the blonde on his ass with an open hand . Angel then burst out laughing and entered the room .
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:03 pm

"Ahh!" The twins cried out in surpised as the skeleton broke throuhg the floor and began to speak.

"I'M SORRY!" screamed Jasdero as the skeleton shouted at him and spanked his bottom, but it was at that moment Debitto figured it out.

"Angel!" he shouted as he kicked the skeleton's shin causing it to fall as he and Jasdero grabbed their guns.

"White bullet." said the two in unison as they shot at the skeleton making it disappear.

"That was a dirty trick!" shouted Debitto, pointing to Angel in his face, hating to be outdone.

*Meanwhile, Jasdero managed to crawl into a corner and curl up, obviously frightened by the entire thing.*
Back to top Go down
Jolinar
Jolinar

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:27 am

Jolinar slowly walked to the door and looked back at the rumble.
When you are finished in my room than please leave.Im Going out on to complete a task that Milennie gave to me.
Jolinar walked out from the door with a sneaky look on his face.

--

Suddenly the chair in middle of the room turned into a Gigantic Metal ball.
"Electro"
And it started to send electric currents everywhere.But at first they were not strong but they will go stronger!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:29 am

Ya need help ? Angel asked the Sadness Apostle . He laughed at Jasdero . He started walking out of the room , following Jolinar . Since he didn't have anything else to do .
Back to top Go down
Jolinar
Jolinar

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 6:32 am

Sure,just follow me!
Since Jolinar had to go for some group of Excorsists that have targeted a useful Akuma HIdeout and are going to Destroy it he could use the help of another Noah.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 9:07 am

The raven nodded and layed his hands into his pockets . He closed his eyes and followed Jolinar , although he didn't even know what the mission was about . He meant to ask the other Noah but didn't . He just kept quiet and followed .

[Sorry for the shortness of my posts.]
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:33 pm

*The two approached Road while she was checking if Allen had any missions she could sabotage.*

"And what are you two doing, my dear brothers?" *She asked, playing sweet.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 9:39 pm

*Debitto went to grab Jasdero from the corner, still pissed at Angel for the stunt he pulled. Then suddenly, the chair Debitto was sitting on earlier turned into a ball and started sparking.*

"Ehh?!" shouted Debitto as he yanked Jasdero, not realizing that Jolinar has made it happen, "What'd you do?!"

Jasdero looked pale as he shouted, "MY MUMMY'S CURSE!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Shouting could be heard for some time until they got out of his room, their clothing blackened and singed while the tips of Jasdero's hair burned slightly.*

"We are so going to wreck this place one day." said Debitto as he clenched his fists.

*Meanwhile, Jasdero saw something shiny on the floor and tried to grab it. Unfortunately, it was a switch that made a trap door open up under them.*

"AAHH!" they shouted as they fell into a pit.
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:06 pm

*Road was so used to Devitto and Jasdero that she didn't even think twice about the screams and crashes.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Sponsored content

Jolinars Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jolinars Room   Jolinars Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Jolinars Room
Page 1 of 1