D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

the bad things that just happen. . .

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

the bad things that just happen. . . Empty
PostSubject: the bad things that just happen. . .   the bad things that just happen. . . EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 10:57 pm

Okay sorry I was gone but the reason is kinda a big story . . .kinda. . . .[I'll try and make it short]
so it sarted after my step mother came back from the 'H'. 7 mounths after that things sarted geting really bad because my step mother and my father got into fights and they were no longer a 'couple' any more so my step mother and my litle sister whent over to her sisters place, after a wile she tried pissing off my father . . . speed all he money on useless things and not putting any of it to the place we lived in. ans so much more but, my step mother then made a moving plane of nov. 1 wile not knowing were to go or what to do, at the same time being on a money buget. . . Then started taking every thing in the house that was hers and moved it with her sisters place or tring to make us sell the stuff too. Now it comes to this day [Oct 9th 09] my dad whanted to know if we were going to take my sister for the weekend by calling. . . .but it ended up a not so friendly talk . . .into a MAGER firght again. . . .later on my step mothers father came over to talk with my dad. . .about was going on and how to try to fix the problem. . .he left and my dad tolled me to pack my valubels and needs, a munite later my step mothers sisters boy friend comes to the back window saing he was going to beat the crap out of my father if he made his girl friend cry again and go neer then again. . . wich that pissed me off so I slammed the back door closed and locked it. a wile later my ant comes after I packed some stuff and put then in the car ans moved it all to her place in kinda a stoage place till we go to my grandpasa place wich will proablle be tomorow, but we [me and my dad] are staing over my ants place for the night. . . . .

that's gust about it . . . .but theres more . . .but I'm not typing it ALL down. . .
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

PostSubject: Re: the bad things that just happen. . .   the bad things that just happen. . . EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:03 pm

...oof....thats rough.....I'm so sorry.....
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: the bad things that just happen. . .   the bad things that just happen. . . EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:46 am

it's okay. . .I mean it's not your falt anyway T.T ^.^
I just miss the old days TTT.TTT
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
General
General
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: the bad things that just happen. . .   the bad things that just happen. . . EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Ouch. That's rough. I'm really sorry to hear that. Sad *virtual hug*
I just want you to know that you can talk to us (if you really need to) and that God is always there for you.
*more virtual hugs*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: the bad things that just happen. . .   the bad things that just happen. . . EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:13 pm

thanks . . .butit seams that gods and godeses are playing games with me -.-;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the bad things that just happen. . .   the bad things that just happen. . . Empty

Back to top Go down

the bad things that just happen. . .
Page 1 of 1