D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Long Journy to no Where Specific

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

Long Journy to no Where Specific Empty
PostSubject: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:26 pm

*Tourel and His wolf Fang were walking through the woods they had just come back from a Village of Hidden Muk and healed the villagers and guards. Since the Huge Dark Rat reemerged from the Marsh the area seemed to get less sickness that thier medicines couldn't cure.*
Back to top Go down
Minda
Minda

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:38 pm

*Jeremy was. Lost. That was the truth he wasn't going to admit to anyone, ever. He had too big ego for that. Now he walked in the forest trying to find his way out. He had just came from a little mission, so little he was almost frustrated about it. He had killed a few akumas with another exorcist's help and that's about it. People were saved and that's all that mattered to him. *
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:44 pm

*Kaele skipped along behind Jeremy, attempting to whistle even though she knew she couldn't. She'd tried to help his mood, but since he couldn't handle the Level 2's, Kaele had been forced to destroy the akuma for him. She knew he wanted to be the hero, but she didn't blame him for not being able to do it. When she was new, she could barely handle one Level 2, let alone 4.*

*She was aware that they were lost, but she didn't want to say anything; afraid that he would snap at her. Kaele had a feeling they weren't alone, but instead of checking the area for strangers, she just kept skipping on top of the rocks along the hidden forest path.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:29 pm

*Tourel and Fang heard sticks breaking and people walking right past their encampment Their cave/house was on top of a hill with the front part of the yard had a thick wooden paliside built around the rim of the peak al the way to the clif like back of the hill. The wooden palisides were also 'healed' and looked to be a vey pack thicket of trees that camouflaged the entrance.*

"Lets try to reach our thicket and get a better look and them maybe they are friendly." Whispered Tourel to fang as the stalked towards the noise

*They saw two people one male and one female skipping behind the male. Tourel then stepped out from the wood waving to have his wolf wait in the bush8

"Hello can I help you guys?" Ask the tinny boy that looked no older than 9 or 10 wearing clothes made of animal furs and a dark Green cloak
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:47 pm

"Whoa!" *Kaele exclaimed, almost tripping on a rock due to the little kid jumping out from a thick group of bushes. It took her a moment to recognize his question in her memory.*

"Uh, yeah I think we could use some help..." *Kaele trailed off, checking her pocket for the map, but she remembered Jeremy had it.* "We're trying to find Boqueixon, Portugal, near Santiago de Compostela? Or Paris, France..."

*She doubted the little child could tell her where they needed to go, so she gave him the alternative of pointing them towards the Black Order to restart.*
Back to top Go down
Minda
Minda

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 2:50 pm

*Jeremy turned to look at Kaele who walked behind him and who made some noise that he assumed to be whistling. He felt bad because he knew she was so quiet probably because she didn't want to annoy him. And she was so right. Jeremy felt like he could snap anytime now. He was so annoyed of the fact that he couldn't beat an akuma of so low level.*

*When a young boy appeared, he jumped a bit. God, he scared him. When Kaele started to ask help from the boy, Jeremy pouted his lips.*

"Hey, kiddo. Are you sure you can help us? You are like.. What, 10?" *He asked. Usually he wouldn't be so mean, but.. He was annoyed, okay.*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:04 pm

*Kaele glanced back, not really too surprised Jeremy was finally snapping at somebody. She didn't want to make his mood worse, so she took a step back to get out from in between Jeremy and the boy and awaited the kid's answer.*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:14 pm

*The Travelers seemed to have jumped at his sudden appearance.*
Good they didn't hear me coming Thought Tourel

Quote :
"Uh, yeah I think we could use some help...We're trying to find Boqueixon, Portugal, near Santiago de Compostela? Or Paris, France..."
*then the male said rather rudely*
Quote :
"Hey, kiddo. Are you sure you can help us? You are like.. What, 10?"

"Portugal or France? You guys are way off. You see you are in the Bulkens Greece to be exact the closes large city is Hidden Muk about two weeks to the south but if you want to go to the nearest major city it is named Volos about a month and a half to the east of hear. You may be able to take a ship to France or Portugal from thier but i am Not so sure You see i usually stay in this region but i have seen maps in the Great library in Hidden Muk." Replied Tourel as polite as he could then he turned to the rude male.

"For your information I can help a bit and i am not 10 I am 12!" Answered the boy showing his true immaturity
Back to top Go down
Minda
Minda

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:08 am

[So sorry I haven't been answering! I dunno why but my internet connection is so slow with this forum and shows error if I try to send anything. :S]

*Already feeling a bit guilty of snapping at the boy, Jeremy smiled a bit and let the boy finish talking. He wanted to ruffle boy's hair but after thinking decided not. It would probably annoy the boy even more.*

"Ah, thanks, man. I guess you were a little help after all." *He grinned.*
"So, Kaele. What should we do? I think the best option would be Hidden Muk where the maps are." *He asked young woman's opinion. After all, he couldn't make decisions all by himself, he wasn't alone. And it was actually nice, especially when he had female company.*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:51 pm

*Kaele puckered her lips out a little an glanced up, like she always did when she thought seriously and quickly. Then she sighed with a seemingly weak smile.*

"I guess we'll have to go to Hidden Muk; better than going all the way back to Western Europe." *Kaele mumbled, agreeing with Jeremy. She rolled her neck slightly towards the kid, still smiling.* "You wouldn't mind helping us get there or lending us a map, would you?"

*Underneath the smile, Kaele was frustrated that she'd been stuck on the mission with a new exorcist and not a finder, but she couldn't help but feel guilty for her frustration at Jeremy. It wasn't his fault, and he was very polite and kind when he wanted to be. She ended the short little thought on the note that she was glad to be on the mission with Jeremy, even if they'd gone thousands of miles off course.*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 12:36 am

Quote :
"I guess we'll have to go to Hidden Muk; better than going all the way back to Western Europe." *Kaele mumbled, agreeing with Jeremy. She rolled her neck slightly towards the kid, still smiling.* "You wouldn't mind helping us get there or lending us a map, would you?"

*Tourel turned to look at the girl*

"Sure I can take you to Hidden Muk but it is getting late, and being out in the open for the night can dangerous these days especially theses days. Why don't you guys let me take you back to our place. We have food, a fire pit and some pallets we can loan you two for the night then in the morning we can take you to Hidden Muk." Said The boy

"So do you want to come over!!??" Asked the boy rather excitability
Back to top Go down
Minda
Minda

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:42 am

*Jeremy grinned at the boy's enthusiasm and nodded. He didn't feel so frustrated anymore which was probably just a good thing. Now Kaele didn't have to stand his bickering. *
"I guess it would be a good idea. I would like to rest a bit." *He said nodding and turned to look at Kaele if she agreeded or not. *
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 7:19 pm

*Kaele opened her mouth to say something, but the thought left her mind right before she sucked in the breath to speak. Instead, she exhaled deeply and smiled at the boy, who seemed excited to have company.*

"Thanks so much, ... Uh..." *She mumbled, suddenly feeling awkward, not even knowing the boy's name! Kaele, introduce yourself first, you're being so rude!!*

"My name is Kaele Nakamura, thanks for taking us to Hidden Muk!" *Kaele told him warmly with a smile; bowing deeply towards the boy, her arms angled away from her body with her hands flat on the air.*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 10:32 am

Quote :
"Thanks so much, ... Uh..."
My name is Kaele Nakamura, thanks for taking us to Hidden Muk!"

*Tourel was surprised at the formality of the Girl as she bowed deeply to him*

"Oh its nothing...just helping another...Our place is this way." Replied Tourel rather shyly turning before he realized he himself had forgotten to introduce himself Or Fang

*Then the bushes moved and Lone Black wolf stepped out of the bush glaring at the two new arrivals strangely golden eyes seemed to glow even in the half light of the evening*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:48 pm

*Kaele stood up again, smiling with a flushed face. The little boy seemed surprised by her introduction, and she still seemed a little shocked at the kindness of such a little kid. He looks like he's 11 or maybe 12, that's only 3 years younger than myself. Maybe he isn't so little, but still...*

*She heard something rustling in the bushes, stopping her thoughts in their tracks. Kaele invoked her flames, but on the lowest activation she could muster, only glowing light blue underneathe her black uniform where it couldn't be seen. A black form came out from one of the surrounding shrubbery; its golden eyes shining lustrously in the dimming daylight. Kaele realized it to be some wild wolf of some kind, however she'd never seen one with this look of hatred in such beautiful gilden eyes.*

"Wha--?" *She mumbled unconciously under her breath, taking a small step back.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Journy to no Where Specific   Long Journy to no Where Specific Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Journy to no Where Specific
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World :: Europe-
Jump to: