D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Germany - Jewel of Lunacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

Germany - Jewel of Lunacy Empty
PostSubject: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:52 am

*Masque stood upon the steeple of the castle, looking down as he watched the people busy going about their lives, unknowing that somewhere within their lands, withing their homes, a cursed jewel lay hidden away. Something had recently arisen within this town. Random incidents of murder and chaos. And yet, no connections aside from being within the city. Masque had been here for at least a week, trying to gather clues on the whereabouts of the elusive item. All he had was documents mentioning of its existence as well of speculations that some famous figures may have once worn it, such as the Hungarian Countess, Elizabeth Bathory. Even after spending weeks here, following one event of spontaneous violence after the other Masque was still unable to pinpoint just where this magnificent specimen was.

Masque wrapped his cape around himself, transporting him to the square in front of the castle. No one seemed to notice him at all, but then again, there were many entertainers outside today, each of which were performing their own acts. And so, naturally, Masque started his own with a bow as he started his show for the passing people, waiting for the next wave of chaos to occur.*

((Don't mind the tone I set, feel free to join in and make this RP fun.))
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:22 am

Miro stood atop the tallest building in town, keeping watch on Masque and any other exorcists that came. His orders this time was to observe and take notes. It was killing him inside that he was unable to enter a confrontation with the exorcists and was instead forced into boredom as he went from rooftop to rooftop via the mirrors he had placed on them to keep a close eye. He was also instructed to take the innocence from the exorcists if there was one within the town. "Do not reveal your identity" was what the Earl had told him.

With every moment he made, he made sure it was unnoticeable by anyone, especially the exorcists.

Behind him a finder, badly injured, was trying to crawl away. "You should know better than that." Miro said while still looking at the exorcist in the front of the castle. He then turned around and stood up from his seat on the ledge. As he walked over to the guy, he pulled out a mirror from his coat. "I think I got all the information out of you that I can." He then placed the mirror on top of the guy and the finder disappeared in an instant, leaving his clothes. He then crushed the mirror into tiny pieces, killing the guy. "If I am going to do this any longer, I might as well be undercover." Miro said as he pulled out makeup for his skin and placed the finder uniform on himself.

((I'll join you next post.))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:18 pm

(( I'll POST~~~~ >:3 :lD ))

*Yan walked around the area were there were lots of jewels it buy, not a knowing about the cursed one. She didn't have her Exorcists jacket, she had her 'run away princess' cloths on. (Miro if you don't know what it looks like it it's the picture the top one is Yan) Yan knew she stood out from the others just because she from another country*

*She still looked around from out side of the stores, as she felt some one was wrong, some were some how*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:48 pm

((Is this before or after "A brake...."))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:02 pm

((after I guess XP ))
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:06 pm

Miro did not notice Yan as it was much easier to just look for the obviousness that is the exorcists' jackets. He stepped through a mirror and appeared in an empty house next to Masque. He opened the back door so the exorcist wouldn't know he came from that house, took the long way to him. Once he was within earshot of the exorcist, he said, "Masque! Masque! I have some information for you."

((Please allow my character to stay undercover as a finder for a while. Personally, I am hoping for the whole mission))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:31 pm

(( keep a distances from Yan then, she'll sens his aura ))

*Yan heard some one call Masques name but didn't know what to do so she waited for a time to be seen*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Once he reached Masque, he pulled out a mirror from his coat and said, "I found this mirror when it fell from the sky. It seems to be unbreakable."
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:31 am

*Masque eyed the man strangely as he was approached by him. Luckily, he wasn't too busy occupying the small crowd as he went over.*

"Eh? Do I know you?" asked Masque as he looked over at him, as he leaned on his staff in a peculiar manner.

((That all depends on how you roleplay. Masque isn't exactly well known, nor an exorcist, so just calling him without knowing you is suspicious to him. You might want to go look at my character's description. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 5:47 pm

"I am a finder with the Dark Order. I'm sure you may have heard of them along your travels. Don't worry, they don't know about you, I was just sent here to give you a message from someone saying they were your friend." He said while giving the mirror to Masque so he could reach into his jacket and take out a small-medium sized box. "The man told me to look for someone wearing a mask." He handed the box towards Masque.

((I'm assuming you took the mirror but you can do what ever. Sorry about not checking the history. I can't believe that I forgot to do that.))

((Also, I just looked at my star ranking and it says I'm a finder. I got a laugh out of it))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 7:40 pm

*Yan over heard every thing, though she went need then just now Yan tripped over a rock in her path, accidentally getting their attention "uuff" She said hitting the ground. dirt clouds formed around her*

*Yan sat up "Itai" She said as her right eye was closed and put her right hand behind her head. Yan then looked up at Masque trying to act surprised "Masque-kun?*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:08 pm

*Masque just sighed as he looked at the man a little irritated and dropped the mirror, shattering it. He didn't bother to take the box, though.*

"No. Your no finder. If you were, you'd be reporting back to the Order as they wish to keep tabs on me. And that mirror isn't unbreakable for obvious reasons." spoke Masque just before Yan dropped to the ground. He then answered with a slight smile, "Well, what timing. Hello Yang. Still only able to stay on your feet in battle I see."

*A few moments later, a commotion a few streets away started, causing people to panic and run through them, bumping into them. Masque stood erect as he looked in the direction of the commotion's origins.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:15 pm

" haha, I guess so" Yan said as to stood up dusting her cloths off, then sweated with a smile. She then looked at the mirror that was on the ground then at the 'finder' "so what's going on?" Yan asked while acting like she was clueless, but really she knew.*

*Yan went closes to Masque-kun knowing he would be safe to be around*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Germany - Jewel of Lunacy   Germany - Jewel of Lunacy Empty

Back to top Go down

Germany - Jewel of Lunacy
Page 1 of 1