D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Exploring the beloved noah's ark

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

Exploring the beloved noah's ark Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the beloved noah's ark   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 6:16 pm

Alys walked through the noah's ark in awe. The whole place reminded Alys of the ancient streets of Venice and all it's glory. Alys was afraid to step into any of the rooms as she was scared as to what she would find in them, so she paced the streets, wishing someone would accompany her on the exploration of the noah's ark.
Back to top Go down
http://dgmrpforever.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the beloved noah's ark   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm

"Oh! You have the coolest stuff Wisely nii-san! Whats this?......oops broke it...." these words echoed across the hall of rooms, basing itself from the room belonging to the Noah of Wisdom. The girl's voice which had been very prevalent in making itself known had now ceased and there was a long silence. Finally the quiet was broken by a loud crash of something being thrown against a wall, followed by a yell of a boy's voice. "WILL YOU JUST GET OUT OF HERE BABYLON?!!!". At this angry yell the owner of the female voice and the yelled name rushed out of the room, barely missing a thrown glass orb.

"Well what am I suppose to do nii-san?!" Babylon questioned with a childish pout. "I don't know just...." the boy's speech was halted as he looked down at the street from the balcony like hallway they stood on. He noticed a girl walking on in, recognizing her as the new Noah he had heard of. The Noah of Contrast. He couldn't quite remember the name that the Earl had mentioned so he took a glimpse in her mind to find the answer. "Go help the new girl around. Her name is Alys" with the order given the annoyed boy turned and returned to the sanctum of his room.

"Hm? New girl?" Babylon muttered in a curious manner and looked down at said female. Her curious demeanor turned into one of excitement. "New Sister!" she stated joyously as she jumped down off the balcony, landing in front of her new sister with graceful ease. "Hello Alys-chan! Welcome to our family!"
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: hellooo   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Alys looked up at the boy looking down on her from the balcony and she instantly felt herself change from bored to truly excited. Her eyes flashed green as she watched a beautiful girl run toward her, calling her name. She wondered what her name was and scanned her mind, she instantly remembered the earls description of all the noahs, she could tell which one she was facing now. Alys stood tall as she quickly fixed her hair, she wanted to make a good impression on all of her new siblings. "You must be Babylon, It's a pleasure." She bowed with her right hand on her stomach and her left on her tailbone. Her cape draped around her body as she bowed. When Alys was facing Babylon, she was at least two heads taller than the noah. Alys knew she was a little tall for her age, now she understood why. She saw the big grin on Babylon's face and couldn't help smiling back, she felt a happy emotion sweep over her as her eyes turned a bright orange colour.
Back to top Go down
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the beloved noah's ark   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:13 pm

The first thing Babylon noticed was the change in the other female's eye color. She figured this was apart of her Noah powers but was distracted from the subject as she watched the girl bow politely. She couldn't hold back a giggle at the action and placed a gentle push on her shoulder to show that the bow wasn't needed. "We're family now Alys one-chan there's no need for formalities" she stated in a loving tone and gave the girl a hug. During the hug she noticed how much taller than her the girl was, but it was pretty normal for others to be taller than her so she didn't mind. When the hug was parted she took notice in the fact that her eyes had changed color once again. "That's so cool....do your eyes change to your mood one-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: yeppppppps   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 7:02 pm

"My eye colour changes?" Alys was confused as she touched the lid of her left eye. Some people have asked her this question before (aka The earl) but she always gave the same answer. "Anyways.." She said to change the subject, "What's with this place? It's like I already know my way around and I just got here!" She exclaimed in an excited voice, "It's so huge!"
She stole a glance at the noah who was looking at her suspiciously, but she seemed to let the subject go. "nevermind, do you think you can show me to my room?" Alys asked with a warm grin.
Back to top Go down
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the beloved noah's ark   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:53 pm

The Noah was taken aback slightly by confusion when her new sister had not answered her question. But she was sure she had a reason for it and once Alys had gotten use to her she would tell her. She couldn't expect a new member of the family to open up to her so soon. After all most Noah's didn't really have life stories they wanted to share right away. She smiled as the girl commented on already feeling the layout of the place, she felt a bit of nostalgia as she remembered wondering that her first time in Noah's Ark as well. "This is our home Alys. Even though the Noahs have not shown themselves in many years we all still have our basic memories implanted in ourselves. One of such is the layout of our home and another is your own family. Though you might not remember names or other stuff about the other Noahs you will still have a feeling like you've met them before. And that's cause you have met them in past lives" she explained. The whole past lives and memories thing may be a bit confusing but she was sure Alys would understand at some point. She seemed to be a smart girl. "I would love to show you to your room sister. And if you would like I can show you around and introduce you to your other siblings as well" she stated sweetly and motioned for her to follow her as she led the girl to her room.
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: huhuhuh   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Alys giggled at the feeling of belonging, "I would like that." she said between her giggles. She then felt a weird feeling in the pit of her stomach, the feeling of guilt. "I'm sorry I did not answer your question... it's apart of my ability, it's kinda embarrasing." Alys addmited as she hung her head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the beloved noah's ark   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:27 pm

Babylon giggled at the girl's shy nature and placed her hand under Alys' chin to push upwards and make her face her again. It was funny that Alys was taller and seemed to be more mature than her though it seemed as if Babylon was acting like the older sibling for the moment. She flashed her a sincere smile to ease her worries. "Don't be embarrassed Alys-chan. You're eyes are beautiful and your powers are a gift from god because you were chosen to be one of his true apostles. Our powers make us special here and all have a purpose. For example my main power is this..." the Noah trailed off as she formed a black flame in her hand. "Flames made from Dark Matter. I'm also skilled at detection and information gathering. Of coarse there are other things I can use but these are my favorites well....that and seduction." she added the last statement in a playful matter before going back to leading Alys to her room. "You'll learn to love your powers Alys. I promise" she assured her before turning down a corner leading to a hallway.
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: huhuhuh   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Alys let out the breath she was holding and thanked Babylon. "My dark matter changes with my mood, usually it's a grey smoke... or an orange gelitan substance." She held her held up and a ball of orange which was hovering over her outstretched hand.
Back to top Go down
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the beloved noah's ark   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:50 pm

She smiled as she heard Alys' relieved sigh, happy she could take some of the tension off the girl. Becoming a Noah could be a bit stressful. She looked over at the orb in her hand. "Ooh~ That's cool. And it's good that you have such a diverse array of powers" she complimented. Such can be expected from the Noah of contrast. She suddenly realized that the door to Alys' room was approaching. It was different from all the other white doors because on it was a sign that read "CONTRAST". Babylon turned to her and smiled as she opened the door, revealing a room filled with blank gray walls, black carpet, and a white bed. "Not very individual right now but you can decorate it however you want and also you can label your door with something other than "Contrast" if you want. Everyone else either keeps it the same or changes it to their name. There's a bathroom in there to with a shower so you don't have to worry about fighting over the bathroom in the morning" she said playfully. "Is there something else you wanna do? Tour the place, meet the others, I'll even go shopping with you for room decor if you want. I remember how odd your first day in a new place or..... seemingly new place can be."
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: huhuhuh   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Alys, overwhelmed by the look of her room just nooded at Babylon's questions, "Yes... that would be excellent." she said as she got back to her senses.
Back to top Go down
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the beloved noah's ark   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Babylon giggled at the new girls awe at her room. She sure was adorable. "Yes isn't exactly an answer to this multi-choice question Alys-chan" she teased playfully. " Tell me what you wanna do. A)Tour, B)introduce, or C)shop?"
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the beloved noah's ark   Exploring the beloved noah's ark EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:01 pm

"Can we do A) and B) at the same time?" Alys wondered as she turned to face her sister.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the beloved noah's ark   Exploring the beloved noah's ark Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring the beloved noah's ark
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: (The Earl's) Noah's Ark :: Inside Noah's Ark-
Jump to: