D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. Empty
PostSubject: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 10:21 pm

The wind blew Aly's Black hair as she walked down the streets of Amsterdam. The canals seemed dirtier than the day before and life exhiled in The orange city was gettind to be quite a bore. My dark matter isn't even reacting to innocence She thought to herself as she passed a group of Japanese tourists. 'how annoying" She muttered as she overheard a conversation of random words in a language Alys was not familiar with. As a prank, she sent her smokey substance to blow through the group of annoying japanese people, when she heard the tourists drop down to their knees in a coughing fit, she giggled, "Lowlifes." she managed to get out during her fit of giggles. Her black smoke that surrounded the group immediatly turned into a gelitan substance. The whole group screamed and ran in the direction of the canals, Alys heard a loud splash as all the Japanese tourists jumped into the murky water. Soon, alys couldn't keep her giggles to herself, she was soon belting out a laugh that made her laugh even harder. When she looked up from her fit of laughter, she immediatly frowned at who was standing about ten feet away from her, She sent her angry flames in the direction of the familiar,stranger she saw ahead of her.

Last edited by Alys on Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dgmrpforever.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:17 pm

"Ahh Amsterdam." a man in a dark suit wearing a matching beret exclaimed holding his arms out to soak up the sun as he walked down the street. "You have grown more beautiful!" The strange man's strange proclamations made the locals around him give the man strange looks. "It is good to see that this country has healed. Even from what happened back then.." he trailed off, his tone suddenly sad.

"But I must not dwell on the past!" He said spontaneously perking up. "After all. I am on vacation!" He yelled, awarding him more strange looks from the city's inhabitants. "I have to take in the sights before I must return to HQ. The quaint, eclectic architecture! The canals, this land's signature marvel of ingenuity! The wildly billowing flames!.... Wait.." he said as the out of place flames approached the exorcist. "Woah!" he yelled in surprised before diving out of the path of the flames.

"I recognize those flames." Collin said as he was straightening up and dusting off his pants. He turned to the black haired girl a ways down the street and grinned. "Alys. I haven't seen you since you and your sister nearly killed me." his voice shook from recalling the rather unpleasant event. "How have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:35 pm

"Hmmm... not bad." she said as she played around with her flames. "You startled me exorcist, I was about to burn you.' She giggled and walked toward Collin. "Isn't Holland beautiful? I used to live in a small town named Dusseldorf." she recalled as her flames dissapeared and she turned back to her human state.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 8:36 pm

"Aah. Dusseldorf." Collin said as he let down his guard. "I went through there once or twice." He put his hand on his chin to help him think. "I remember there was this pastry shop that you could smell from blocks away.. I wonder if it's still there.. Hold on. What are you doing in Amsterdam?" he asked with his hand still on his chin.
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 10:36 pm

"Oh well..." she tried to recall the exact orders from The earl, "I'm supposed to stay in Amsterdam to do a review of innocence." She looked around her and sighed, "There isn't even innocence here, he's making us check the major cities all over the world for some reason, says 'we need to get out more'." She made quotation marks with her fingertips as she rolled her eyes.

"I've already been to this country many times... why he couldn't send me to Mexico, I don't know." she caught herself rambling and turned towards Collin, "Say, what are you doing in Amsterdam... didn't follow me here did you?" she smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:28 pm

"Haha! Nothing like that at all. I requested a little vacation time since I've been bed ridden for a while and I'm not well enough to fight akuma yet." Collin stood there for a moment gazing into the distance before continuing, "Hey it's almost sunset. You want to go to a bar or something? Oh wait. Are you old enough to drink in this country?"
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Alys snickered and put her hand over her mouth, "Dude... you're talking about a country that legalizes marjuana." She looked over her shoulder and sighed, "I know this one bar that's not to far away from here..."
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:31 am

He gazed upward thoughtfully. "I see your point." He sighed as he looked back at the girl. "Lead the way i guess. But I warn you. I'm a serious light-weight." Collin flash-backed to all the times he got drunk before he joined the order. Especially one incident where he got drunk off of communion wine accidentally. He was never allowed in that church again.
Back to top Go down
Heckitari Kazegawa
Researcher
Researcher

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 am

Heckitari passed by two person with black hair and a brown haired one she noticed the two was having a coversation...
At this rate she decided to spy them just for fun and went up a building with an average height..She thought it would be fun since its her first time spying someone else than Kanda..
"Ehh....I wonder what their up to..."She said as she grins

(konichiwa mind if i join u guys? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 5:41 pm

Alys spotted a small girl pass by her and frowned as she noticed her exorcists badge, " Not another one! What the hell are you doing in Amsterdam!" She whined as she turned to face the exorcist who was hiding behind the building beside her.

(Sure, but alys is in human form right now so she has blonde hair >:C lol)
Back to top Go down
Heckitari Kazegawa
Researcher
Researcher

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:13 am

Heckitari was a bit amazed that the girl noticed her even when spying ...
"Ehh..Doshite?...U dont need to kno why im here for ahahhaa"she shouted on the girl and distance....

(gomenechaixD)
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Alys immediatly noticed the confusion on the girl's face and smirked, "I have eyes on the back of my head." she stated seriously.
"Did you actually find innocence hereor something... you know what? Nevermind, the bar is just up here Collin." She pointed in front of her, to the other side of the canal.
Back to top Go down
Heckitari Kazegawa
Researcher
Researcher

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:18 pm

"My, arent we grumpy today..."Heckitari said as the both of them enter something..
"Oi choto matte!!(Wait a minute!!)"As she jumps of the building and followed them. She recognized it was a bar..she woudnt enter if she didnt want to but she was bored and got nothing to do and thought its better than nothing...
"A bar?..Why would they enter a bar....UGh...This reminded my of my first part time inside a bar...Hmmm I uhhh..ummm..Oh right, I both wait in tables and somehow a guard...if im not mistaken...*sign*.." She said to herself quietly..getting depressed of her awkward jobs lately and woudnt tend to remeber what happend that time.....

(( Lol..ahahaha*swt drop* ))
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 pm

((Im gonna w3ait for collin to reply now Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:30 pm

(( Sorry for taking so long. ^.^; ))

"Oh! Hey Heckitari." Collin said as he waved at the girl. He turned toward the building Alys had pointed at. A neon sign over the door was flashing green and purple causing the waters in the canal to reflect the scattered light. "Seems like a nice enough place." he speculated.

He headed toward a bridge that crossed the canal "Alright first round of drinks is on me." he said cheerfully. 'It really has been a while since i've had anyone to drink with.' This thought made Collin smile cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:09 pm

When Alys entered the small bar she was welcomed by a group of posh-looking people. The bar was not what you would expect it to be from looking at the front, The whole room made an onlooker want to gasp in surprise as it was a very large and dainty bar with waiters and a small stage for a jazz band in the corner. The walls were coloured a beautiful light pink with a design that stood out in black. A chandelier hung from the center of the room and lit up the large bar. Alys walked over to a group of expensive looking couches and sat down. Once she sat, a waiter immediatly greeted her by her name and said, "The usual?" Alys nodded and turned her body to the two exorcists, "Come, sit. The drinks are on me, since I get them for free." She winked and made herself more comfortable on the chair.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:03 pm

The lavish decor of the bar made Collin's jaw drop as he stepped inside. Collin noted how at home Alys seemed in this place. He took a seat beside her on the couch sinking into it further than he thought he would.

"I can honestly say that this is the most comfortable couch i have ever sat in." Collin cooed contently. "Could i have a glass of red wine?" the couch potato asked as he turned toward the bartender.

"Right away sir." he said as he walked off to the bar.

"So.. Alys.. Are you rich or something?" he stuttered nervously not wanting to offend his gracious host.
Back to top Go down
Heckitari Kazegawa
Researcher
Researcher

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 7:41 pm

"Uhmm..dude easy with the drinks kay?, I dunt want to end up carrying u cuz ur drunk O-O"Heckitari said to Collin.....then continioed....
"Well if u get drunk anyway its fine that i would carry u but b4 that happends........*gloomy*...
Im going to push u to that canal and see how u struggle out of the water =w="
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:23 pm

"Heh, you could say that I guess." she crossed her legs as she said this. She winked again and looked to the butler who was coming over with their drinks. He handed Alys a dark red drink that was held in a beautiful glass, and set Collin's wine on the coffee table. "Don't worry uhm, sorry I don't know your name." she frowned and started over. "One glass of wine will do no harm."
Back to top Go down
Heckitari Kazegawa
Researcher
Researcher

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:01 am

"Heckitari Takenao..But that's not my real name..Im still trying to find the real one =o=..and ur Alys if im not mistaken..I have heard of u before....While eavesdropping at other finders and excorcists.."She said as she sat down on the chair only that her feet almost isnt touching the floor due to her height...
Back to top Go down
Alys
Finder
Finder
Alys

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Alys frowned, "How is that possible?" she scratched her head and looked to the ceiling, "I only just joined the noah family.." she mumbled with a confused expression.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptySun May 09, 2010 11:39 pm

"We have golems everywhere. News travels fast in the order." Collin pauses to take a sip of the wine, "I hope there aren't any here or i could get into big trouble. Taking drinks from a Noah wouldn't go too well with the Vatican I wouldn't think."
Back to top Go down
Heckitari Kazegawa
Researcher
Researcher

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:44 am

"I have no idea, Alys-san...U do know i just eavesdropped...=w="She said while mubmling to another chocolate like she used too...
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:01 pm

"Hecki! Have you come to drink with us too?!" Collin yelled even though she was only a few feet away. "Here, i'll pour you a glass." Collin took the wine bottle the bartender was holding and poured some into a glass before handing it to heckitari.

Just then the front door to the place opened, flooding the dimly lit establishment with the last of the evening light. A tall dark haired man walked in before shutting the door behind him. He immediately recognized Alys even though she was in human form.

"Well if it isn't my renegade little sister, Alys." He took off his top-hat revealing cross-shaped marks on his forehead before bowing to the girl lounging on the luxurious sofa. "Fancy meeting you here. Would you care to share a drink with me?" the man said putting his hat and coat on a hat rack by the door.

The man approached the group and they could see his skin was gray. Collin who was already well on his way to being thoroughly hammered stumbled to his feet. "A Noah with class and great civility... I know you!.. You're Tick Tock Mack!" Collin blurted out.

"My name's Tyki Mikk!" he yelled, visibly irritated for just a split second before regaining his calm composure. "So you like to hang out with exorcists little sister?" Tyki asked noticing Collin's and Heckitari's jackets?
Back to top Go down
Lilima
Finder
Finder
Lilima

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. EmptyThu May 20, 2010 8:54 pm

(Me wanna join! =3)

Babylon strolled into the extravagant bar accompanied on both sides of her by two males. All of whom looked thoroughly interested in her. She held out her arms and happily accepted the help of the males as they disrobed her of her jacket. She looked to be about to walk to the other side of the establishment when she noticed some familiar faces. "Brother! Sister!" she called out and immediately forgot about her male escorts and ran over to the table. Though the dates seemed to be forgotten they still trailed behind her like hungry dogs.

She pulled her sister Alys and brother Tyki into a loving hug. "What are you two doing here?" she noticed the jacket Hekitari was wearing and gave them a confused look. "Drinking with exorcists?" after gaining her answer she smiled sweetly at the female exorcist. "Nice to meet you. I'm Babylon Lilima. But most people call me Baby" the Noah of passion stated playfully and then finally noticed the presence of none other than her favorite exorcist, drunk no less.

"Oh looky! It's my boy toy!" she said enthusiastically as she looked at Collin and swiftly took a seat in the male's lap. "But Baby! We thought we were your boy toys!" "Yeah!" the two boys she brought with her began to make a fuss. But Babylon barely acknowledged them as she played with Collin's hair. She shooed them off with her hand as she focused on her current boy toy. "Sorry boys I'm busy. You can leave now, thanks for the fun" she said absentmindedly but the males still wouldn't go and continued to be an annoyance. She sighed and broke her gaze with Collin to glance back at her brother. "They're bugging me Tyki Mikky~" she whined cutely, playfully using her pet name for her big brother "Can you get rid of them please?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.   She walked through the streets of Amsterdam. Empty

Back to top Go down

She walked through the streets of Amsterdam.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World :: Europe-
Jump to: