D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Haven- White's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Haven- White's Room Empty
PostSubject: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:17 pm

White stood in her rather...bland room. The walls were a pale white, the floor a pale white, and even her bed was pale white. Well, her half of the room anyway. The other half, there was a shocking contrast of color. Grey walls, grey carpet, and grey bed. In the middle, out of her own request, sitting on the dividing line, was a tiny mahogany tree. It was obvious though why the room was split. One for her when she was out, and one for Grey when he was out.

"They treat us so well, it's scary," White mumbled.

Yeah, good luck getting anybody to visit here, Grey mumbled. White sighed and took her heavy exorcists coat off, throwing it onto her bed.
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
Candy/Varvara :O
General
General

PostSubject: hehehhehehe   Haven- White's Room EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:19 pm

"tehehehe." Candy giggled as she dropped herself from the ceiling onto the floor. "Nice room White-san!" she exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:22 pm

White jumped, stumbling backwards on her bed. She stared in shock at Candy. "How did you, when did you...? Oh, never mind," White mumbled. She straightened up, nodding at Candy.

"Glad you could visit," White said.

Well, aren't you Miss Popular, Grey crooned, a teasing edge to his voice. Champion gave off a dull warmth in agreement.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: hehehehhee   Haven- White's Room EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:25 pm

"Me too!" she said as she flopped herself down onto Grey's bed, then frowned. "Komui was cheap with the mattresses again." She patted the bed and stood up again.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:30 pm

"Really...I couldn't tell," White said. She took of her second jacket and placed it on her bed, going to the mahogany tree and picking up a jacket that was reverse of her original one, black with a white tree motif. "Umm...pardon me, but I have to change real quick," White mumbled. She slipped on the new jacket, and then a pair of dark pants with the same white tree motif. Her skirt came off and soon was folded neatly on the bed next to her stuff.

"Grey wants to be out for most of the day soon," White explained. "And he hates being in the skirt. Says it's too..." White blushed. "Breezy..."

White sat back down on her bed again. "So, how's it going?" she asked Candy.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:38 pm

"Not bad..." She addmitted, "I've read all the books In my and Komui's room, so I was wondering if I could borrow one of yours?" She asked with her puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:43 pm

"Umm...let me see," White approached her bookshelf, as white as the rest of her room. Even the books were white. She pulled one off.

"How about Shakespeare's Hamlet...or Julius Ceasar?" White asked.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:49 pm

"Do you have anything else?" she wondered, she had already read komui's whole library, which consisted of all of shakespeare's works. "Maybe with some pictures?"
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 10:55 pm

"Err..." White pulled out her only picture book, the one her mother had drawn for her. "I have...The Lonely Salamander. It's about a tiny salamander and how he copes with his difference amongst others...Mom wrote it for me. She liked to draw and illustrate."

White looked a little embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:05 pm

"Perfect!" Candy cried as she took the book from White. She gave the book a loving stare as she stroked the cover, "I'll take very good care of it... I promise!"
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 pm

White smiled, "Thank you, Candy. Anything else you're interested in? Me, personally, I like drawing as well. And Grey...Grey likes making things."

You don't have to get all personal, Grey said. White laughed inside her head.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 pm

"Uhm... I paint, draw and cook... mostly sweets though, Jerry can't make sweets like I can!" Candy pointed out. "You know what... we should make an art day, we could have tea and cookies while doing art!"
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:28 pm

White clapped her hands excitedly, "That'd be wonderful! I've always been fond of sugar cookies myself! And Grey loves pecan pie! It'd be nice to eat your sweets! And maybe Grey could make a doll for you!"

White could feel the embarrassment in Grey's voice,Oi, White, you don't go around saying things like that!

White just laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:31 pm

"I love those things too! I fact... I pretty much love everything filled with sugar so just forget about it..." She said feeling embarrassed. "Anyways... are you free Tomorrow? Then I can show you my room!"
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:33 pm

"Yes, we're free tomorrow," White said. "In fact, we'd love to see your room!"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:34 pm

"Cool... see you then!" She said while turning to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 9:38 pm

"Alright, see you!" White said. She sighed, closing her eyes and reverting back to Grey.

"Well," he mumbled. "Time to sleep." And he promptly walked to the grey side of the room to lay on his bed and sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haven- White's Room   Haven- White's Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Haven- White's Room
Page 1 of 1