D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Introducing myself bwaahaha!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Heckitari Kazegawa
Researcher
Researcher

Introducing myself bwaahaha! Empty
PostSubject: Introducing myself bwaahaha!   Introducing myself bwaahaha! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:00 am

Hi To everyone in here !!!

Sometimes i dont want to say my name cuz it's realy easy to teas at....
Aghh!! Who cares XD...Its Ivy!....er...Btw! Ivy is 13 yrs old not 15!:O..My chara is 15 not me..LOL most people had mistaken me as a 15 yr old..OMG no DX
WEll Anyway! My personality is just like my character....
I get Hyper and I get serios at times...But dun worry I'm mostly Hypersome...and...Troublesome....Dx
But i hate it when I get serios! I do so many wrong things!Like.... Tell off people gahh!!...
Well obviously I'm hyper to day cuz if i was in serios...this page would look like this xD
[............................................................................]
See what I mean?:O...
Oh and there are some things negative and good at me so lets start at the good one xDD...
I'm always happy! even when someone dies...o-o;...and also cuz there are no reason to be sad Very Happy..well tehre is but i just ignore that xDDD....Good at making friend relationship better ahahaha
I have a wide imagination..i think that thing is good!Very Happy..I like..daydream all the time kyaakuuu!!!...

So lets go at the negative things about me that i surely know...
They say Im lazy!...i think thats true o_o;.I hate chores gawd!
Im also clumsy! very very clumsy!..Dx...and plus i get freaked out easily! like if im not able to find something?...Very Happy..Not good at making freind TT-TT...XD....And last...I SLEEP TOO MUCH DX...

AHHHHAHA thats all thank u!
Back to top Go down
Candy/Varvara :O
General
General
Candy/Varvara :O

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself bwaahaha!   Introducing myself bwaahaha! EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:30 pm

omg frick i <3 your name Very Happy

anyways, I am totally (similar?) to you Very Happy
I'm not really clumsy, I'm more tall skinny and akward, tallest person in meh grade 8 class so people think I'm in grade 9 or 10 lol. I mess things up alot, and i say things I don't mean! XD I'm always smiling unless I really need to cryXD

anyway kewl! U sound like a really awesome person Very Happy btw Ivy is an awesome name Smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Dark
Eleanor Dark

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself bwaahaha!   Introducing myself bwaahaha! EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Hehe I'm a little bit similar to you guys. My name is Eleanor Dark and i tend to be shy.

People say that I'm anti-social, but I'm not.

If you really get to know me you will know that I'm a friendly and a loyal person when it comes to friends. And I love to make people laugh and smile.

Nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself bwaahaha!   Introducing myself bwaahaha! EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 5:03 pm

YOH, I'm Yang or Ying :3 ( witch ever name is cool that gos with my actions)
nice to meet you~
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Heckitari Kazegawa
Researcher
Researcher

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself bwaahaha!   Introducing myself bwaahaha! EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 10:51 pm

Well thanks for replying guy!! I sure hope we get to know each other very well Very Happy..
even tho we have this negative stuff in ourselves , still I think we could get to relate to each other o 3o
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself bwaahaha!   Introducing myself bwaahaha! EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 5:47 am

hehe, yes we all could indeed, I may not be vary lazy or clumsy... I just can't speak English vary well and my friends always joke around with that I also don't like chores ether >.< your lucky you even Can sleep in TT>TT I can't because I have to help take care of my little sister witch is 3...heh.. I am 16 lol ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing myself bwaahaha!   Introducing myself bwaahaha! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing myself bwaahaha!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Welcome Center :: Player Introduction-
Jump to: