D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Honesty?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:47 pm

*Ying was the only one who didn't really love anyone but she really like her older sister Yang but she was only older by a few seconds... She didn't wan anything to do with there past so she didn't say anything while hoping they would not ask her.*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Jaegar listened to the Noah's story, touched to hear the story. "I can see how that name is important to you then," he said. "The Black Order...has taken away important things from the both of us." Jaegar stared at the stone butterfly Ruusu had made, eyes softening.

"White," he started, "is such a gentle person I don't know how she'll fare in the order...That's why I MUST destroy it before it destroys her..." On habit, due to Clarimonde's sometimes sporadic effects around Noah contact or power, Jaegar pulled his sleeve up to examine the tattoo. It was still the same forest green it always was.
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:54 pm

Nodding in understanding, Ruusu was quiet for a few moments before saying "I hate my title." At the curious look, he elaborated. "I am the Noah of Pain, Suffering, Misery; I am the embodiment of Noah's hurt. But I still love, I still feel sad, and I still miss holding my Butterfly in my arms...I still have all of my human emotions. But I can't do what I want the most...do go against my own nature." Tearing up even more, he sobbed. "Why do I have to kill the man I love, when I just want nothing more than to just cleanse this world of it's humanity?!"

Ruusu sat, crying for a few minutes, letting his emotions out in front of a stranger-but a stranger who felt the same empty throb of a broken heart inside of him as well.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 9:58 pm

Jaegar hesitantly reached his arm out, wrapping it around Ruusu's shoulders to pull him in a half-hug. "I know," Jaegar said. He tried to think of something that would calm Ruusu down, remembering how back when they were young, when Clarimonde was first settling into Jaegar's body without him knowing, White liked to trace the designs on his arm.

He pulled his sleeve up, showing the intricate swirls of the tattoo, "I...dunno if it'll make you feel better but it helped my friend cheer up by allowing her to trace the tattoo...maybe because I rarely let people touch it."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:01 pm

* Ying looked at the sobbing man; even she didn't really know why.. other then fate.*
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:08 pm

Sniffing for a few moments, Ruusu looked at tattoo and said "What the hell; might be even better than what Road does for me." Lightly pressing the tips of his fingers onto the tattoo, he said "If I hurt you by accident, I want to know immediately, and I'll stop." before letting his hand instinctively follow the path of the intricate swirls and grooves of the ink.

Losing himself into what he was doing, the Noah let his hand explore the tattoo, finding everything about the design both beautiful and strangely sorrowful at the same time. Ruusu knew that as a Noah, his powers were based on Dark Matter, and if he wasn't careful, he'd hurt the "exorcist" before him-and he didn't want to hurt his new friend!
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:12 pm

Jaegar just nodded his head at the Noah's words, letting Ruusu trace up the tattoo. It seemed the Noah was absorbed into the design, but Jaegar wasn't bothered. It brought him back to the old days when White was still there. He stiffened suddenly as Clarimonde protested, his free arm instantly moving to clutch at his side where the tattoo hurt the most.

"S-sorry, but now's enough," Jaegar growled through clenched teeth. He almost forgot that Clarimonde was a full bodied tattoo.

I'll have to go over it later when I'm alone, he thought. How troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Looking up, Ruusu paled before saying "I-I'm sorry!" Before dropping Jaegar's arm, and stood up hurridly, he said "Please, forgive me! I'd try to heal you, but my powers won't work with Innocence; the dark matter would just instantly turn into puffs of smoke!"

Running off, the Noah felt horrible about what he'd done; he'd hurt the one person who'd actually cared and could actually relate to him with feeling sorry for him. "I guess as the Noah of Pain, it's my job to hurt everyone around me..."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:23 pm

Jaegar stood up to chase after him, "Hey, wait, it's okay! Clarimonde will heal on its own in due time, don't worry!" Jaegar wondered why he was suddenly warming up to this Noah, to the point where he didn't want him to leave.

Jaegar cursed, ignoring the pain and running after Ruusu. "Trust me, I'll be fine, so don't run like that!" he shouted, reaching out to grab Ruusu by his hand or wrist, whichever he was able to grasp first.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Stopping, Ruusu turned around and crashed into Jaegar; when he was done seeing little Earl's float around, Ruusu stood up and said "Jaegar, listen...I know that you're an exorcist, but you have to understand. I am the Noah of Pain and Suffering, and most of it is aimed at myself; I can direct that Pain to other people, but it's impossible for my powers to deactivate." Sighing, he continued. "I have to have an outlet, and often times I use my powers to alter atomic structure so I can release that pent up energy so I don't hurt someone."

Grabbing his hand, Ruusu said "I want to be friends with you, but not at the cost of hurting you by accident. The number of friends I've lost over the years has reached a number so high that I don't bother keeping track, but I don't want to add you to that list!"
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Jaegar looked at Ruusu and frowned, but accepted his explanation anyway. "Alright," he said, removing his hand from Ruusu's grip. "I understand. Sorry if I caused any unnecessary pain." In reality, it should have been the other way around, but Jaegar felt as if he was an indirect cause to the Noah's pain.

"You said...it was okay if I could call you 'Rose', right?" Jaegar asked, voice hesitant.

"Hey, Jaegar, what does your name mean?"

"Where'd that question come from, White?"

"Just answer!"

"It means...'Hunger'."

Hunger? Hunger for what? Jaegar's eyes softened. Hunger for affection? Knowledge? White's friendship? He shook his head to clear his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:37 pm

Nodding, Ruusu said "Yeah, a while back, but what does that have to do with anything?" Suddenly it clicked; Jaegar wanted to be friends, but also didn't want to hurt the Noah. "Oh; well, if you don't mind my asking, your name means 'Hunger' in German, right?" the Noah asked, wondering if this could work out anyways.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Jaegar was shocked at Ruusu's question but he nodded his head.

"Yeah, my parents named me that in hopes that I'd purse everything with an open mind," he said. "They wanted me to grow wise, be able to choose and learn to the best I was able to."

He sighed, his eyes bugging him again. He pulled his glasses out and placed them on, relief coming when he could see clearly again.

"They got the opposite result," he said bitterly. "Instead...hear I am hungering for revenge...destruction..."
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Laughing, Ruusu said "My parents named me after two flowers that were nearest my mother when she gave birth to me, and they originally thought I was a girl when the nurse brought me out." Thinking of his mother, Ruusu said "My father wanted to name me Sininen Kuu, or Blue Moon in my native language." Sighing, he said "My father was a glass blower, and my mother was a florist; they made quite a good deal of money, and I grew up wanting for nothing-except true love, like most teens did."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:37 pm

"That's a nice dream to have," Jaegar said. "I just grew up wanting to protect White. We were always together, as you can tell." He sighed, shaking his head.

"Now that I think on it, I've always told White she should find a nice man to settle with, not knowing I was talking about myself," he said, looking up at the darkened sky of the ark.

"I want to find her soon," Jaegar said. "I want to see her, hug her, and tell her that everything is going to be alright soon..." Jaegar looked at Ruusu.

"I'm sure you feel that way too, sometimes, Ro--Ruusu," Jaegar said, catching himself on the nick name as he was still unsure if it was okay for him to call Ruusu that.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Nodding his head, Ruusu said "Tionne was the same way; I just wanted to just protect him from everything, but I didn't realize that he could take care of himself all by himself." Mockingly scolding Jaegar, he said "And I don't mind if you call me Rose, as long as it's just you."

Spinning around, Ruusu stopped and landed on his back, saying "Sometimes, I'd lay on my back with him, counting the stars, and we'd spend just hours, doing nothing but that, until he would fall asleep and I'd carry him back to the hotel room where his troupe was staying. The ringleader would just smile gently, and say "Merci, Monseuir Lilja." But I'd never say anything back except bidding him good night."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 11:49 pm

"Alright, Rose," Jaegar said. "That sounds nice...a gentle way to be with somebody. Jaegar looked down at Ruusu and a frown alighted on his face. He wondered...why was it he could be so open with a Noah he had just met, a person who he wanted no interaction with except for when they had to work together on missions given by the Earl.

He ran a hand through his blonde hair, dispelling the thoughts from his mind. "One of us would always end up crashing at the other's house, complaining about Louisiana heat and humidity, giggling and laughing about the days events," he said. "She'd always call me things like 'Hungry' or 'Jaggy' just to get on my nerves..."

Jaegar pulled Clarimonde out, fingering the whip he head coiled around his arm. "Clarimonde, if I did my research correctly, is a companion to her innocence," he said. "I've been using it to make sure she's still alive...Who knows...maybe she's already befriended your Tionne...she was always shy, but made good friends."
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 11:56 am

Ruusu nodded, thinking about Tionne; the acrobat was rather gifted at making friends of the feminine persuasion. "Yeah, Tionne was always able to make friends with girls easier than guys, mainly because he could relate to women better."

Cocking his head, he asked ''Why is your Innocence in the form of a tattoo when it's not activated? It'd make more sense if it was always in the form of a whip."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 3:01 pm

"Clarimonde's whip form is coated in a layer of acid that can only be negated when bathed in the user's blood," Jaegar said. "If I had kept it on my person as a whip, I'd have to go through about seven pairs of pants in one day, suffer burn marks on my skin, and possibly have to be hospitalized." He pointed to the building he had cut with Clarimonde earlier.

"That acid is what helps cut through almost anything that Clarimonde comes into contact with," he said. "Clarimonde also has another form, a cross bow, which would be the easiest way to carry it if it didn't insist on staying on my skin as a tattoo. You could say...the tattoo is Clarimonde, buried in my skin, which is why it's so painful at times."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 8:35 am

*Ying just fallowed her orders and stayed with Jaegar but she could not BELIEVE how they were acting, she wanted to yell at them so that they would wake up from their crying about losing some one on the other side and no on would really understand; but that would mean that they would open up a new level to know her better. Ying was twitching with the at most furry.*
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 12:40 am

Jaegar turned his head to look at Ying, a tiny smirk on his face. "What's wrong with you?" he asked. "I can sense rage coming off of you a mile away. I feel as if I've been around Noah long enough to know when one is angry."

He patted the ground next to him. "You don't have to say anything but you certainly can sit down with us."
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 9:26 am

Looking up, Ruusu saw Ying glaring at them and giggled a little. "Yeah, Ying; join our love fest. It'll be fun~!" he teased, knowing that she could easily kill him if she wanted to-but Ruusu knew she wouldn't do it.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 10:10 am

*Ying crossed her arms and went closer to them " I hate cry babes like you, because I hate how much you cry and don't do and action like that's all you can do is cry! Unlike you I've never cried about losing some one who was close to me and Unlike you I try to get them back! .... and like you they are on the other side; but that does not matter because they will but on my side again. " She stopped knowing she had said to much and turned around and about to walk off.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honesty? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honesty?   Honesty? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Honesty?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: (The Earl's) Noah's Ark :: Inside Noah's Ark-
Jump to: