D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

England - The Vanishing Town

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

England - The Vanishing Town Empty
PostSubject: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:43 pm

((Anyone can join in on this RP.....don't worry......I don't bite....))

*Masque De La Lune sat on the town wall, watching as the town of Westbury reappeared. He took out his pocket watch and saw the time. 9:12 PM exact. He put his watch back and jumped from the from the wall onto one of the nearby buildings and began to run toward the center of the town. He had been to this town a few times before, but about a week ago he had heard rumors of this very town disappearing for a week, just to reappear for a single night. In his travels, Masque noticed that wherever strange things happen, Akuma and mystical items tend to be near. And tonight was no different. As soon as he got to the town square, he saw a first stage Akuma. He hopped down onto the ground and looked at the Akuma as he drew his staff.*

"Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to my magic show. Now be amazed as I start my first trick." spoke Masque De La Lune as the Akuma turned to face him, pointing its guns at him ready to fire.
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:37 pm

*Kaele wakes up from sleeping in the English forest. She notices a town sitting a couple hundred meters away from her that she didn't remember encountering last night, because she would have stayed at an inn. The finder she is with is still asleep, so she wakes him up.*

"What the...?" *The finder named Oliver asks.*

*The two hear a booming man's voice from the town, and see an akuma come out from the buildings, and lock its guns on the man, who seemed unorthodox and strange.*

*Kaele gets up, whispers to self* Innocence, activate!

You stay here, Oliver. I'll be back in a minute.

*Kaele uses her flames to make her legs faster, and runs off with inhuman speed to town*

Last edited by Kaele Nakamura on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:48 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:32 pm

*Masque De La Lune took off his cape and held it over some air as though it had been draped over something. When he removed it, a wooden door appeared there. He quickly walked through the door just as the Akuma had fired, causing the door to shatter into splinters. Masque had vanished. The Akuma stopped firing when it noticed there was no one there, not even a body. It went to look around, but multiple earthen spikes rose up from the ground and encasing the Akuma so that it couldn't move.*

"Now, now. There's no reason to leave after only one trick. Afterall, the show is just beginning." spoke Masque De La Lune in a very dramatic voice as he stood a few feet behind the Akuma, with his staff outstretched.

Last edited by Masque De La Lune on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:19 pm

*Kaele made it to the town just in time, but saw the strange man encase the akuma in spikes that came straight from the ground. Deathly afraid of the man, she hid behind one of the buildings. This was her first mission, so she wasn't very excited to have to fight an akuma, let alone save the man who seemed fine on his own. She watched him as he used his powers to gracefully play hide and seek with the monster.*

*whispers to self* ... A Noah...? No! Couldn't be... An exorcist...?!

*Kaele was very confused, and didn't know what to think of the man. She was slightly grateful that her first battle with an akuma would have to wait, but she also felt like a coward for letting the man who seemed neither Noah nor akuma fight alone.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 6:54 pm

*The Akuma struggled to break free, but it was no use. It was trapped. But then something happened. It began to change into a new, smaller form. It was now a Level 2 Akuma, with a human-like form and gatling guns for arms. It stood up and pointed its arms in opposite directions before firing his guns full-blast. He turned in a full circle, destroying the cage of spikes.*

The Akuma then turned to Masque and said in a craggly voice "Well. That was interesting. Too bad I have myself a set of new guns."

*The Akuma pointed his gatling gun arms at Masque and opened fire. The stone on Masque's staff began to glow as he used it to enhance his physical abilities. He then jumped onto the side of the building and began to run on the wall, jumping from building to building as he did so. The bullets easily shredded the buildings as he spun around, following the masked man with his rapid-fire weapons. Soon, Masque would be running along the wall of the building that Kaele was hiding behind.*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 8:04 pm

*Kaele watched with wide eyes as the akuma leveled up before her into something she'd never seen before. The man's cane glowed as the akuma moved in, ready to kill him. The man started to run sideways on the buildings, and the akuma destroyed every building he ran on. Kaele kept watching, oblivious that the akuma was soon going to destroy the building she was behind.*

*Oliver, her finder, walked up quietly to the empty town. Kaele had taken much longer than he expected, and there were explosions going on in the main square. He saw the man, and gasped. He was the strange masked man other finders had talked about, who never took off his mask. Oliver noted the akuma's guns destroying the buildings, and soon did the easy calculation that if Kaele didn't move, she was going to get shot.*

*The strange man ran on the building Kaele was behind, and Kaele was still watching mindlessly...*

"Kaele-sama!" *Oliver screams.*

*Kaele quickly jumps away from the building, grateful for Oliver. The building explodes, blowing Kaele's cover from the akuma. Through the transparent blue flames covering her body, the akuma can see Kaele's brand new exorcist's uniform, and the Rose Cross on her left chest. The akuma smirks.*

"Well, Mister Masque, it seems the only person to come to your show is an exorcist." *The akuma says tauntingly and condecendingly with a tinge of cockyness, which reminds Kaele of Satan voice impersonators.*

*Kaele is scared pale, but hides it. She narrows her eyes at the akuma, forgetting all about the man the akuma refered to as 'Mister Masque'.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:13 pm

*Masque jumped to the ground when he heard the commotion and saw the young girl standing there. He hadn't been expecting to see an Excorcist, but it didn't matter much to him. What did matter, however, was that the Akuma was now facing her, it's guns ready to fire while Masque was on the opposite side of the square.*

"It seems your too quick to hit. Lets see if I have that problem with this one." snarled the Akuma just before he started to fire both his guns at her.

*Masque bolted toward her, intent on protecting her. Soon, he had grasped her and jumped into the air, just as the shots had reached where she had been.*

Masque's Mask smiled and made the movements of speaking as he said "Please, no volunteers from the audience. This is a solo act."

*Bullets whizzed through the air as the Akuma's weapons followed them into the sky. Masque then draped his cape over himself and the girl, making them disappear from the sky just seconds before being torn to shreds by the wave of ammunition. When Masque took off his cape, the two were safely on the ground by the town wall.*

Masque could hear the shouts of the Akuma before it fired off some more shots, "Stop hiding and die! I'll level this whole place to the ground if I have to!"

"If you'll excuse me young lady, I'm wanted onstage." said Masque just before placing her down gently and darting toward the center of town once more.
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 12:43 pm

*Kaele didn't know what to do. She created a force field of blue flames to protect her, but the man came and took her before the bullets even hit her shield. She couldn't see anything from inside his cape, and the man's coat was awkwardly chilly in the wind. Before she knew it, their short few seconds in the sky were over. Kaele was back on the ground, just outside of the town walls. She could hear the akuma screaming from inside, but she was dizzy from being so high in the air. She had never tried to go that high with her flames. She remembered Masque saying something in the air, she tried to recall the words...*

"If you'll excuse me young lady, I'm wanted onstage." *Masque said as dissapeared from before her.*

*Kaele was trying to regain her ability to think correctly when Oliver came running from the other side of the outside wall.*

"Kaele-sama! Kaele-sama, are you alright?!"

Y... Yeah, I'm fine... Masque's got this one. *She mumbled, walking away from the wall so she could see over it. Kaele wanted to avoid the akuma spotting her again, so she didn't activate her Innocence.*

"... 'Masque'? Kaele-sama? Are you sure you're okay?"

"I told you I was fine, and please call me 'Kaele' if you don't mind." *Kaele walked forward faster.*

"... Uh, sure... Kaele..." *Oliver followed her hesitantly.*

*She turned around in time to see Masque and the akuma playing a deadly game of tag.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 1:53 pm

*Masque ran into the square as the Akuma started to demolish the buildings one at a time, but as soon as Masque had appeared, the Akuma turned and fired at him. Masque used his staff to help him leap into the air over the Akuma, as the bullets flew near him, barely missing. When Masque landed on the ground, he prepared himself for another wave of gunfire. He knew that he couldn't set up an attack while he was busy dodging, but as long as he stayed still he was nothing more than an easy target. The Akuma went to fire at Masque once more, but something had happened.*

"Stupid Weapons!" cried the Akuma as his red, hot guns overheated, preventing him from firing. He smacked his arms together in an attempt to un-jam them.

*Masque saw this opening and took it, running toward the Akuma, ready to strike with his staff. The Akuma, however, seemed ready for this, and fired at the ground. The earth beneathe Masque flew, knocking him back a few feet, causing his mask and staff to fly away from him.*

"You can't avoid me anymore! You shall die by my hands!" shouted the Akuma as he readied himself for another assault.
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:24 pm

*Kaele watched intently, and could feel her heart beating as Masque dodged the bullets whirling inches from his body. Only seconds later, it seemed Kaele missed something. From over the wall, she could see nothing, but heard the ground rumble underneath her like a small earthquake. She panicked.*

"You can't avoid me anymore! You shall die by my hands!"
*Kaele was absoluetly positive the voice she heard declare death upon the opponent was the akuma.*

"Kaele!" *Oliver whispered hysterically. He was much to late to slow her down.*

*Kaele flew up over the wall, and went as high as she could go in the least amount of time. She knew the akuma would have noticed her, but she hoped he wouldn't notice her decent. When she got as high as she wished, Kaele enraveled herself in thick blue flames. Using the air as footholds, she shot down through the air with the speed of a bullet. The air seemed to pass slower, but her ears were near deaf. Her heartbeat quickened with fear of her first battle, but she didn't see it as so. Kaele hit her target, and propelled it against the far wall of the town.*

Mister Masque...!? *Kaele turned around to see the man standing before her. She tried thinking of anything other than his blank face, without any eyes, a nose, or a mouth.*

"Exorcist."

*Kaele's thoughts about Masque stopped roughly with a twitch. The akuma's voice was so furious that each sound he prounounced sounded like icicles rather than fire from Hell. The taunting features of his voice had disappeared. It was dead serious.*

"I will kill you before the sun rises. Same for that stupid clown. Be prepared for my..." *The akuma paused for a short chuckle that seemed to come straight from the devil's tongue.* "... My power."

Last edited by Kaele Nakamura on Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 2:52 pm

*When Masque opened his ((mask's)) eyes, he knew what had happened. The Akuma had removed his mask, a crime he could never forgive. Masque, stood up and used his gloves to summon his mask and staff to him. He looked up, holding the two items on opposite sides of his face.*

"How dare you interupt my show." spoke Masque through his mask in a surprisingly cold manner, "Now I shall have to skip ahead to the final act. Your disappearance."

*He then stood up and placed his mask onto his real face.*

"You both are ticking me off. Just die already!" spoke the Akuma as he let out another stream of bullets towards the two.

*Masque then jumped in front of Kaele, holding his cape in front of him. He also used his gloves to summon the bullets into his cape. Moments later, those same bullets rained from the sky, striking the Akuma, breaking it into little less than shrapnel. It was done, the Akuma was destroyed. When the bullets stopped falling, he placed his cape back on and looked at the time. It was 4:17 AM. If they stayed much longer, they might disappear along with the town.*

Masque looked at Kaele in a serious manner, "I'm sorry, but I believe we may want to leave very soon. By my watch, this place will vanish fairly soon. I don't know about you, but I don't want my disappearance to be permanent."

*He then began walking toward the town wall, where it appeared was unaffected by whatever was causing the phenomenon.*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:31 pm

*Kaele watched with awestruck horror as Masque summoned the cane and mask to him with only the opening of his palms. She'd never seen anything that had made her so speechless, but she began to figure she must get used to it if she was going to be hunting after Innocence.*

"How dare you interupt my show. Now I shall have to skip ahead to the final act. Your disappearance."

*Kaele wished she could pause time. ...What just happened...?, she asked herself. The mask, being held by the man with no face, spoke. It was the same voice that seemed to come from the man, but the skin covering his face didn't even twitch. The mask... Spoke... For Masque?!*

*Masque placed the intricate mask back over his face. Kaele could still hear his furious voice echo in the empty streets.*

*The akuma let out a cry, but Kaele was too confused to understand what he was saying. The akuma let out another large round of bullets. Masque jumped in front of her, the bullets eventually being ricocheted back at it. Kaele peeked around Masque's cape to see a smoking shard stack of metal.*

*Masque turned to Kaele after glancing at his watch. She twiched when his mask started to move.* "I'm sorry, but I believe we may want to leave very soon. By my watch, this place will vanish fairly soon. I don't know about you, but I don't want my disappearance to be permanent."

*He walked towards the walls' gate. Kaele was hesitant, Innocence! Innocence! There has to be an Innocence here! she thought. But she figured Oliver had seen that the town wasn't there when they arrived and then according to Masque, it was to disappear soon. Another exorcist was going to come for the cause of the disappearing town.*

*Feeling childish, she followed Masque out of the town and stood beside him, looking to the ground. Oliver was slowly walking from afar, aware that the danger was all but gone.*

... Mister Masque...? Are you an exorcist...? *Kaele asked earnestly and hestitantly.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 3:50 pm

Masque looked at her and spoke, "No. I'm not an exorcist."

His smile then returned as he said, "I'm simply a magician who enjoys putting on a good show."

*He then stopped near the edge of the town wall as he felt an unusual breeze pushing toward the town, gradually getting stronger.*

"What the -?" said Masque suddenly as the wind multiplied in strength.

*He heard a shout and turned to see the finder being blown into the town.*

"Get out of here!" shouted Masque to the young girl.

*He once more used his staff to accelerate his speed as he darted for the helpless man. He quickly grabbed him and attempted to run back to the town wall without much success. For every step he took, he moved backward four. When he looked at the entrance to the town, he saw outside of the city it was calm, meaning that the wind was only on the inside of the wall. He then used his cape to teleport to the outside entrance of the town just beyond the wall. He put the finder down and looked back at the town.

He soon saw the buildings disintegrate into dust as they to began to be carried into the wind. Soon all the destruction that happened within the town that night had disappeared. Even the places where the ground was changed was now flat and barren. The only thing left was a lone well near the middle of the town. The last of the dust flew into the well as the wind stopped and Masque, knowing that the finder was safe, looked around to see if the girl had made it out.*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 9:22 pm

"No. I'm not an exorcist. I'm simply a magician who enjoys putting on a good show." *Masque turned around toward the town as Kaele walked ahead, passing Oliver. She was thinking about his answer. She should have known he wasn't an exorcist, because of his lack of uniform. But should she be trusting him to rescue her if she needed it? What if this was some elaborate trap, where Masque was a Noah pretending to be on her side?*

"What the--?" *Masque mumbled as winds Kaele hadn't noticed ripped through the air, from all directions but all going to the same place. The center of town.*

*Kaele looked back, and saw Oliver being sucked into the vortex.*

Oliver!! *Kaele screeched. She ran towards him, invoking her flames and jumping into the air.*

"Get out of here!" *Masque yelled at her because of the noisy wind. He shot forward almost faster than Kaele's accelerated eyes could follow.*

*She attempted to obey Masque's order, but had forgotten that when the air is moving fast, she cannot grab a foothold. She slipped through the air, trying to escape the wind's pulling force. Masque said this town was going to disappear, right? Kaele thought to herself. Then what's going to happen to me if I disappear with it?!*

*Fighting against the air, yet still being pulled backwards, she found herself being thrusted against a stone wall of some sort. The impact hurt, and Kaele knew that if she survived, she was going to get some major bruises. The wall didn't seem very big, and it was circular. The wind was going down the top of whatever Kaele was clinging to, but the area Kaele was in seemed to be relatively calm when it came to wind.*

*When the wind stopped, Kaele found herself sitting against the well that had been in the middle of the town's square. All of the town had disappeared except for the well; the streets, buildings, walls, everything. She was facing the East, the opposite side of where Masque and Oliver had been. She got up and saw Masque looking over at the well to see where she'd gone. She sighed with relief that Oliver was also searching to see if she'd survived.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:03 pm

*Masque looked around then noticed the girl standing by the well. Well I'll be damned. thought Masque to himself because somehow the girl managed to survive, despite being on the inside of the town wall. Masque started walking over to the well.*

"Kaele!" shouted Oliver as he ran toward the girl, "Are you ok?"

Masque spoke in his (un)usually cheerful manner as he clapped his hands a bit "Bravo! I was afraid I was going to have to go into the well after you."

His mood changed to more serious tone, however, as he said "Are you injured at all?"
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 11:42 pm

"Kaele! Are you okay?!" *Oliver yelled, running over to the exorcist he'd been sent with to protect with his life if he had to. Kaele waved, not harmed in the least other than the impact to the side of the well.*

"Bravo! I was afraid I was going to have to go into the well after you." *Masque said in a friendly voice as he got closer, clapping his hands once or twice.*

Like hell I would have gone down the well. *Kaele mumbled to herself. She thought of the hand clapping as slightly mocking towards her, but she felt like laughing anyways.*

"Are you injured at all?"

*Kaele looked up, surprised at the serious tone of his voice. Masque was glaring down at her through the holes in his mask. She was throughly intimidated and tried to answer his question the best she could.*

Uh... When I was trying to get out of the wind, it blew me against the side of the well, and it hurt on the impact. I may have a scratch or two, but it's not that serious... Why? *Kaele explained, looking up at Masque for his reaction to her reply. Oliver seemed idly worried about Kaele's injury, but to him it didn't sound much to serious.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:00 am

Masque looked up at her curiously "I just want to make sure you were alright....and I'm glad you are."

He then approached the well and looked into it before saying "Its strange. For what reason would this well suck up an entire town, just to make it reappear a week later for a night."
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 12:38 am

"I just want to make sure you were alright....and I'm glad you are." *Masque said, the seriousness completely gone from his tone, which had turned into curious and coy. He approched the well, looking deep into it. Kaele was still furiously curious to why he was so serious when he asked her if she was injured.*

"Its strange. For what reason would this well suck up an entire town, just to make it reappear a week later for a night."

*Kaele looked up, for she actually knew the answer to his question.* The cause is probably Innocence. With the akuma here, that's even more evidence pointing to Innocence. *She glanced over at Oliver, who was jotting down notes in his notepad for a report later.*

*Kaele idly remembered a story Allen had told her about one of his missions to a town that had a familar problem, but not the same exact thing. She wished that she would've paid more attention to Allen's story because at this point she didn't know what to do. She wondered if she should wait for the next reappearance or just leave. But leaving would be stupid, what if a Noah or the Earl got his hands on the Innocence? The thought of Noah's and the Earl got her thinking again about Masque's part in this war.*

You said you were a magician... *Kaele started quietly. She didn't think Masque could hear her, so she stopped the sentence there.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:06 am

((My character is familiar with the Black Order, but no one currently knows him personally.))

"Its possible," spoke Masque in response to the young girl, "but as your Finder friend could tell you, thats not always the case. Sometimes, there are other mystical things that cause the events."

*Masque then searched his pocket for something. When he took out his hand, he held up a coin before flipping it into the well. The initial ching of the coin faded as it continued to plummet into the well, but there was no sound of it hitting the bottom. The well appeared to be either very deep or bottomless by the lack of sound coming from the landing of the coin.*

He then looked back at the young girl, "Yes I am a magician. And a very good one too."

*The Masque then took off his hat and placed his entire arm into it. His shoulder seemed to squirm slightly as though he were searching for something. When he brought his arm back out, he was now holding what appeared to be a white lily. He place his hat back on his head. He then looked as though he were about to throw the flower into the air, but instead, another flower seemed to grow from it, separating, and end up being tossed into the air. He then caught the new flower by the stem.*

Masque offered the girl the new flower as he spoke with a smile, "As long as I possess the original flower, I'm able to create a thousand more."

*He then placed the original flower carefully back into his hat.*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:11 pm

*Kaele heard Masque say something along the lines of possibilities and mystical things that could do soemthing like this other than Innocence. Kaele was surprised. This man had to be something very odd. She would usually have to explain what Innocence and akuma were, and of course she already knew he knew about akumas, but Innocence too?*

*Masque pulled out a coin and tossed it down the well. Kaele and Oliver silently listened for the coin to clatter on the floor of the well. A good fifteen seconds later, no sound had rung in the air yet. Either the well was deep, or the more logical reason (logical in Kaele's mind, at least) that the well had no end.*

"Yes I am a magician. And a very good one too." *Masque said, looking back at her with the mask that talked for him.*

*He took off his top hat, and stuck his entire right arm into it. It was an awkward sight, watching a man search for something inside his six centimeter deep hat with the rim at the top of his thirty-two centimeter arm. Physics seemed to be disappearing. Masque finally pulled out a flower, a blooming white lily to be exact. He seemed to be getting ready to throw it into the air for some trick, but the flower split in two. The clone flower fluttered into the air where Masque snatched it from the long stem.*

*Masque offered Kaele the flower. As she accepted it hesitantly, he told her,* "As long as I possess the original flower, I'm able to create a thousand more."

*With the original in his other hand, he carefully placed it back inside his top hat. Kaele glanced down at the lily in her fingers. It didn't seem like a copy. The petals were soft to the touch, and she could see the pollen sitting in the center. He must've meant this demonstration to show that he was in fact a magician, and not an exorcist or a Noah as Kaele had been thinking. She still had her doubts. Kaele herself used her Innocence for much more than just fighting akuma, in fact she'd never even seen an akuma in it's akuma form before last night. She was also aware that Noah's powers could be much dealier than making a flower, but they were indefinitely capable of the little trick.*

*Almost forgetting her polite nature, Kaele gasped. Even if Masque was a Noah, being rude would only bother her conscience.* I'm so sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is Kaele Nakamura, and this is Oliver Turner. We were sent to Cornwall England from the Black Order to inspect a report. I'm an exorcist and he is my finder. *Kaele bowed, as part of her Japanese nature.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 3:15 pm

*Masque smiled as the girl took the lily, and then heard her apologize for not mentioning her name.*

"Ahh, in that case, it is very nice to meet you, Kaele. Such a lovely name for such a pretty girl. And I am Masque De La Lune, but you may call me Masque for short." replied Masque as he bowed like an english gentleman. "Its nice to meet you as well Oliver."

*Meanwhile, Oliver stood silent. He had heard rumors about this Masque person, but had never expected to see him in his lifetime. All he knew was that this strange character was so elusive that even the Bookmen had a difficult time recording information about him, despite the number of growing rumors that could be heard from the Finders. He also remembered Supervisor Komui giving orders to contact him immediately if any Finders managed to get a lead on his whereabouts, but he had no idea why.* ((You can roleplay his actions from there. I'm not sure how you want him to act.))

*When Masque arose he looked into the dark well and waved his gloved hand just above it. In what appeared to be an instance, the coin had appeared in his hand, although it looked as though it were covered in a sand-like substance.*

Masque held the coin in the air and spoke as though he were talking to himself "Well, since it didn't take long for the coin to come to my hand, this well must not be too deep. And judging by the sand, I'd say it had a soft landing which is why we never heard it hit the bottom."

He dusted the coin off and put it back into his pocket. "Well, from the rumors I've heard, this town will reappear in about a week. That leaves plenty of time to search for whatever is here. If you'd like to join me that is quite alright, but if you have other affairs, please don't miss them on my account."
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 pm

*Kaele bowed again after his introduction, although slightly disturbed by the fact that even this strange magician thought she was pretty. Kaele could notice Oliver's silent observations. Oliver had many ideas going through his head, and he knew it would be awkward and most likely suspicious if he took notes on everything the elusive Masque did. Oliver tried to keep his thoughts away from documentation.* (( Oliver acts like a young, and very unexperienced Toma. He always wants to follow the rules. You can RP as hiim if you want, if that helped out. ))

*Kaele watched as Masque waved his hand over the well, and as the coin flew up from the dark depths into his gloved palm. Barely startled, Kaele seemed to be adjusting to the wierdities of this man. The shiny coin had sand trapped along its engraved designs and edges. She knew the well must have a shallow bottom with a sandy floor, and Masque voiced his thoughts not a moment after Kaele had come up with the same conclusion.*

"Well, from the rumors I've heard, this town will reappear in about a week. That leaves plenty of time to search for whatever is here. If you'd like to join me that is quite alright, but if you have other affairs, please don't miss them on my account." *Masque told her, dusting the sand off of his coin and placing it back in the pocket of his coat.*

*Kaele didn't know what to do, so she pulled Oliver over and whispered to him,* Oliver, should we stay with this guy and help him out? Will we get in trouble if we don't go to Cornwall? Will more akuma come, do you think so?

*Pressured, he didn't know what to think either. The issue in Cornwall was only the claim of one witness, and most likely a false claim. On the other hand, this town here was of course a real event. He was also wanting to be able to track this man as far as he was physically able. He didn't want to stay, but he already knew what his answer to Kaele's questions would be.*

"Let's help Mr. Masque!" *Oliver whispered to her fervently.*

*Kaele smiled and turned to Masque, who was still standing over near the well.* We'll stay to help you, Masque-san!
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 am

Masque smiled and tilted his head as he spoke, "Well then, from what I can tell there is only one place to explore."

*He then sat on the well's wall and looked back at them, carefully making sure he wasn't sitting on his cape.*

"And while we're down there," spoke Masque as he once again reached inside his hat, only this time it was up to his wrist. When he returned his hand from the hat and placed it back on his head, he continued speaking while holding a circular glass piece that looked like an eyeglass so the two can see it, "I have this little trinket to help us find the cause of power. It works as long as there is a physical power source, including Innocence."

*He then held up the strange green glassed monacle to his eye and looked through it at Kaele and Oliver, allowing him to see three glowing objects on her person, one for each piece of Innocence within her, as well as the power source to Oliver's portable phone.*

"Here, try it out for yourself," spoke Masque as he tossed it to Kaele, "Just don't break or lose it, its the only one of its kind and I'd like it back in one piece."

((When looking at Masque through the glass, one would see his hat, gloves, cape, mask, and the stone on his staff glowing.))

*Oliver stood there slightly dumbfounded, possibly understanding why Supervisor Komui wanted to be contacted so badly. This Masque seemed to have many objects of value which could be researched for future Finder and Excorcist equipment. He just couldn't let him out of his sight!*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:05 pm

"Well then, from what I can tell there is only one place to explore." *Masque replied, sitting on the edge of the well. Kaele swallowed nervously, making the cliche audible gulp.*

*Masque stuck his hand back into his hat, bringing out a small eyeglass before placing the hat on his head.* "I have this little trinket to help us find the cause of power." *While speaking, he looked through the clear glass at Kaele and Oliver.* It works as long as there is a physical power source, including Innocence."

*Innocence? Kaele thought to herself. What does he mean? What does the eyeglass do? It's looks rather normal to me... Kaele felt a furious curiosity flash over her.*

"Here, try it out for yourself. Just don't break or lose it, its the only one of its kind and I'd like it back in one piece." *Masque tossed her the eyeglass. Kaele caught it in the palm of her hand. She knew that she was supposed to look through it, but what was she going to see?*

*Kaele hesitantly brought the glass up to her left eye. She gasped. The world looked the same as it did through her other eye, but the colors seemed so much duller. Masque, who was across from where she stood, had five glowing objects on him, all glowing a color Kaele couldn't explain as anything other than a violet-yellow-green. She could barely tell that there were five items, all of the glow seemed to blend together, but the colors were subtly different. His entire outfit was glowing, in addition to the gem-like stone perching on his cane. Kaele handed the glass to Oliver, content and curious about the technology in the seemingly clear glass.*

*Oliver looked through it, staring over at the exorcist he'd been assigned to accompany. He'd never personally seen her Innocence in use, although he'd heard rumors that she used it all the time. However, with the eyeglass Masque had, he could see three separate fragments of Innocence, embedded in the flesh on her back. He glanced over to Masque, who was practically a sun of physical energy. What is this man? I have to make sure to bring back a good report. Maybe if I can, I can even bring Mr. Masque back with us! *

“Mr. Masque…” *Oliver started. Kaele glanced over at him, but he could feel more than one pair of eyes on him.* “… What do you plan to do with this…?” *Oliver threw the glass back to Masque. Kaele felt the way he asked the question was slightly rude, but she was also curious of if her theory, that his plan was so explore the well, was correct. But, Oliver may act like the party pooper he is, remember that, Kaele! She told herself.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 1:35 am

"Isn't it obvious?" replied Masque as he caught the eyeglass, "I'm going to search for the cause of this magical event so I can subdue it and take it. Well, unless its based on Innocence. As much as I enjoy fighting those metallic monstrosities ((referring to Akuma)), frankly, they would be too bothersome to deal with on a constant basis. Just being in contact with Innocence's power itself is dangerous enough at times without the Akuma and Earl to worry about. Usually when I do stumble upon Innocence, its easiest just to keep it safe by spreading rumors within nearby towns for the Finders to investigate. But in this case, without a town, what good would rumors be?"

*Masque placed the eyeglass carefully into his coat pocket. He then placed his staff in front of him as he rested his hands and chin on top of it. His smile then grew wide suddenly.*

"Well, if there are no objections, off we GO!" spoke Masque just before leaning backward and disappearing into the well.

*As he fell into the well, he ducked into a somersault and then landed upright, his feet landing deeply into the sand, just managing to cover his shoes. When he looked around he managed to make out a very dim light coming from a rocky entrance within the well's wall. The light itself looked as though it was being reflected off of water from inside the cave.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: England - The Vanishing Town   England - The Vanishing Town Empty

Back to top Go down

England - The Vanishing Town
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next