D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Welcome to The Family

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Devon
Devon

Welcome to The Family Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to The Family   Welcome to The Family EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:23 pm

Chapter One
Welcome to the Family

Devon panted, beads of sweat collecting onto her forehead. She bit her lip, letting out a groan, mustering every last bit of strength she had to reach an arm up, swinging a suitcase that had been hooked onto her belt over, then the other, afterward, making a grab for the flat surface that was the edge of the cliff of the Island. She squinted her eyes, the harsh breeze making them water.

"Almost.. Got. It.."

The girl gritted her teeth together, fingers digging into the dirt of the precipice, limbs trembling. It seemed the wind got harsher at that moment, the pressure chipping a few dirt clods and rocks away from the tall mass of earth, a stone the size of a golf ball smacking her right in between the eyes. Devon winced, emitting a whimper. 'Ow..'She used a leg to propel herself upward, giving her free hand the chance to join it's counterpart, to then pull her upper torso over the edge. The girl gave out a brief exhale, arms and shoulders ready to give in. Devon took what seemed a minute to regain composure, swinging her left leg over then, digging her heel, and her palms into the ground to bring the rest of her person onto the surface of the island.

She shrieked, backing away quickly as a piece of the precipice had broken off, falling down and down to what seemed like an endless abyss. Devon trembled, blinking rapidly a few moments, heart beating similar to a rhythm of a drum. She let out a laugh, falling backward onto the sweet earth. Using the back of her wrist to wipe away the perspiration off her 'brow.

"Phew! That was a close one! Why did they have to put the headquarters on something this high! Bit too extreme if you ask me!"

She blinked up at the sky, clouds colored, pink, orange, yellow, and red from the sunset. Devon smiled, taking a deep breath, then closing her eyes. 'So nice.. I think maybe I'll take a nap here for now..' As she started to drift off, a golem hovered over her sleeping form, observing the teen.

~~

Reever blinked, scratching at his cheek with an index finger. He furrowed his 'brows, 'Who the heck? An outsider? A girl too?' The man's eyes squinted, 'Huh.. Perhaps Komui knows about this.' He leaned back against his chair, Komui already watching over his shoulder. Reever jumped, letting out a cry of surprise.

"How did you?--"

"A girl, hm? Must be this Devon that was mentioned in the letter that was sent to me."

Komui adjusted his glasses, pushing them back onto the bridge of his nose with his middle finger. He then took a sip of his coffee.

"REEVER!

His assistant jumps again.

"AH! Y-yes?"

"Please check on my desk for a letter. I want to make sure this girl's the one we've been expecting!"

Komui commanded, pointing toward his desk. The Chief of the Science Department blinked, then craned his head toward the piles among piles of paperwork that sat carelessly and untouched, and collected a few cobwebs. 'Oh God...' Reever thought, as he stared in horror.

(Author's note: To be continued. >> Chapter's not finished of course. I'll add more later. You're welcome to reply.)
Back to top Go down

Welcome to The Family
Page 1 of 1