D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

She who has two minds...should not be angry...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

She who has two minds...should not be angry... Empty
PostSubject: She who has two minds...should not be angry...   She who has two minds...should not be angry... EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 pm

White was pissed, a rare feat in itself as for once Grey had NOTHING to do with it. She was dripping wet, her coat soaked and water trailing behind her with each stomp she took, and to top it off she found out that the Cafeteria ran out of her favorite food. "You've been gone for a while and come back and ya find out this crap happens!!!" she growled.

Easy there, White, you may be scaring some of the newcomers, Grey soothed, attempting to calm the usually forgetful and nervous girl down. White glanced around, her gaze flickering back and forth between the exorcists, researchers, and finders, before she deemed that no one was scared and continued to stomp angrily about.

"I need," she started, then paused, collapsing to her knees and wailing, "I NEED A HUG OR SOMETHING!!!! I MISS MY FRIENDS, IT RAINED ON MY WAY BACK HERE, AND THERE'S NOTHING TO EAT!!" That did attract the attention of everyone there and they all looked at her. She sniffed, looked around, and then cocked her head.

"Wh-what am I doing crying?"

Proving to everyone how bi-polar you are, Grey said in exasperation. Champion had struck...again.
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
Heckitari Kazegawa
Researcher
Researcher

She who has two minds...should not be angry... Empty
PostSubject: Re: She who has two minds...should not be angry...   She who has two minds...should not be angry... EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 12:19 am

Heckitari who happened to be sitting nearby alone reading a book while wearing thin framed glasses was caught attention by a girl whom was on her knees. Heckitari was speechless and just looked at her with pity.."What seems to be the problem.."She only said to herself. She knew she has no right to ask her for they even barely know each other. But out of curiosity those words came out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down

She who has two minds...should not be angry...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Black Order Headquarters :: Main floor-
Jump to: