D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Um...here's my OC!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NicaXiaoyu
NicaXiaoyu

Um...here's my OC! Empty
PostSubject: Um...here's my OC!   Um...here's my OC! EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 am

Name:Nichola Moonbearer(called 'Nica' by friends)

Personality:Optimistic,Nice,Cheerful

Appearance:Hair-Black,Eyes-Brown,Hairstyle-Ponytail with a side bangs.

Birthday:December 12

Innocence Type:Equipment type

Innocence Name:Ringmaster(some bracelets)

History:Nichola is a young girl from a town where Jean/John from the anime lives, she may be just a ordinary young girl who lives with her mother and is friends with Jean/John.But in the future she will be able to be one of the greatest Exorcist.One day while buying groceries she heard a loud boom and she ran to where it came from and when she did she saw dust everywhere,clothes and destroyed buildings.Suddenly someone shouted at her to watch out,and the reason was that a akuma was behind her,time actually stopped and a voice told her to say "Innocence activate,Ring Barrier!".When time was back on she said the word and her bracelets became big and it was floating and then she destroyed the akuma,after that she fell on her knees and was shocked,and then Allen Walker came and helped her up.Allen was the one who told her to watch out,what made Nichola feel weird was that when she tried to touch Allen's hand she saw a vision of to children's hands doing a pinky promise and saying "Friends Forever and Together Always".After some other events,Nichola was finally convinced on becoming a Exorcist.Nichola has a Crescent shaped birthmark on her right shoulder.She had a lot of weird mysteries in life examples were her father not coming back from home one day,all her classmates died after one month after she got hit by a carriage when she was 5 or 6 years old and her strange memory gap of her 4 or 5 year old part of life.

Some Special Abilities with limits:
Healing(Price:Minor wounds-energy drain,Slightly major wounds-nap for a few hours,Major wounds-A day,Very serious major wounds-Sleep for 3 days)

Secrets:She is the heiress of the Moonbearer Clan which she still doesn't know about.She is someone know as The Child of God/Pure Exorcist,but her powers still won't show,this is actually the source of her healing power.Tyki killed her dad.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

Um...here's my OC! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um...here's my OC!   Um...here's my OC! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:27 pm

I like your Chara
though i feel as if your missing something in your information....
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/

Um...here's my OC!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Welcome Center :: Character Introduction-
Jump to: