D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

The newb is bumping around in here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Garrat

The newb is bumping around in here Empty
PostSubject: The newb is bumping around in here   The newb is bumping around in here EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:41 am

Hey flolks where do I go here to kick around Idea's on chrs and what will be accepted.

Also I noticed in the series everybody but the gate keeper recognized a curse when they saw it, yet curses don't seem to be part of any of the RPG threads. Are there rules for them or are they only on the show?
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: The newb is bumping around in here   The newb is bumping around in here EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Hello Garrat
If you want to make a chara then just look at what other poeple have done and we the Admins will tell you if there is anything that your missing or if you get appoved. Also you can add curses...this really isn't much of a boundry for it so the sky is your limit unless it's just over top we will let you know.
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Yo.   The newb is bumping around in here EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 2:08 pm

The admins said mine was really good, Garrat. A lot of the characters are good. Just look around, and brainstorm. It's all about imagination, I guess. ^^

Note to the admins: Sorry, I kinda disappeared. Work got in the way, my computer crashed, and I lost the url for the site. Well, I'm back now anyway, so Hi, again. ^^()
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: The newb is bumping around in here   The newb is bumping around in here EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:32 am

Haha it's alright most people have school and stuff so.... people do tent to just fade away then come flying back XD
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The newb is bumping around in here   The newb is bumping around in here Empty

Back to top Go down

The newb is bumping around in here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Member's Lounge :: The Lounge-
Jump to: