D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Kuroi’s Room of Wonders!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuroi
Kuroi

Kuroi’s Room of Wonders! Empty
PostSubject: Kuroi’s Room of Wonders!   Kuroi’s Room of Wonders! EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:06 pm

It’s common knowledge in the Black Order that one of the new Exorcists, was a bit of a hoarder. No, not a bit. A huge hoarder. If you needed anything, she had it. You wanted anything; she’d give it to you, for a price. The price could be anything, from money to food, sometimes favours and embarrassing truths about people. It seemed that she was the reason behind her Innocence, ‘White Magpie’s’ name. She was a magpie.
And yet, there were somethings that she wanted more that everything she could get.

Rocks.

Not precious stones. Not shiney stones. Rocks. ‘I’ll clatter you over the head’ rocks.

So, she put up a sign on the notice board in the Black Order HQ,

“ Hi everyooonneee~! Kuroi-sama here! Lately, I’ve been wanting rocks! Especially sharp, large stabby-stabby rocks. So if you find any, bring ‘em to me! I’ll pay you, or give you items for them! Pleassee!

-----

And if you want any stabby-stabby weapons, I won’t say no to them ;D”
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi’s Room of Wonders!   Kuroi’s Room of Wonders! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 10:46 am

* Yang know her she would help anyone she could and she just so happened to have what Kuroi wanted. Thus she started to look around to were she might have been.

Later on after endless seconds of walding around looking for Kuroi she finly found her in the halls. The only reason why yang would know what she looked like if because she was given her information by komui. " hello Kuroi, how are you?" She asked in one of the only languages she knows, Japanese. She had hoped she would understand her.*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Kuroi
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi’s Room of Wonders!   Kuroi’s Room of Wonders! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:17 pm

Kuroi beamed as she turned around to face the younger girl,
"Oh, hello! I'm superly brillaint with a dash of sugar~! Oh, sugar... Now I'm getting hungry..." Kuroi giggled in perfect Japanese, before she started drooling at the thought of sugar,
"I don't mean to be impolite or anything, but may I ask for the pleasure of your name. And for formalities sake... Hello~! I'm Kuroi Nakamura! It's nice to be meeting you~! Teehee! Oh... I'm starting to come across as hyper... My bad~" Kuroi chirped loudly, as her grin stayed put on her face. She looked up at the younger appearing, and totally adorable, girl.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi’s Room of Wonders!   Kuroi’s Room of Wonders! EmptyThu May 17, 2012 3:02 pm

*Yang instantly smiled and started to giggle as she used her left hand to cover her mouth a bit. Accentually allowing her sleeve to slide down slowly, revealing more and more of her arm and the blood red scar she would like to keep hidden normally. "it's all right, my name is Yang but you call me Yan if you want. Also it's a pleasure to meet you kuroi " she said softly and kindly as she let her arms go to her side and took a bow of respect and honour.

" how do you like the order so far?" she questions her, as her curiosity get the better of her.*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi’s Room of Wonders!   Kuroi’s Room of Wonders! EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:41 pm

"It's nice to meet you, Yang-sempai! I really like it! I feel right at home here, and I have such a nice big room! I can fit all my stuff in it!" Kuroi chirped happily, taking a quick note of the scar,
"Ah, I almost forgot... This is White Magpie!" Alicia chirped, as she slightly held down her shirt, so the younger girl could see the green cross on her throat. She then bowed back to Yang,
"It's always nice to meet another Japanese speaker~" She added, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi’s Room of Wonders!   Kuroi’s Room of Wonders! EmptyTue May 22, 2012 2:29 pm

*yang smiled happily when she head that kuroi was pleased with the order. looking at the green cross she started to wander "white magpie, nice name.. is it your innocence? " she questions again out of curiosity, then just realizing that she was being nosey and somewhat unlike herself " oh, where are my manners today, you don't have to answer that if you want....." she quickly said after.*
Back to top Go down
Kuroi
Kuroi

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi’s Room of Wonders!   Kuroi’s Room of Wonders! EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:00 pm

"It's okay~ And, yeah! White Magpie is my Innocence. It's named that because it sparkles alot, and Black Magpie is my nickname... And they go hand in hand and all... My Innocence isn't a very aggressive Innocence, but I'm sure you got that from the name..." Alicia droned on. Really, she could go on forever about her beloved Innocence.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi’s Room of Wonders!   Kuroi’s Room of Wonders! EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:12 pm

* yang just smile and said " I wish to know from the owner the truth, then to make assumptions " for such a young age she truly acted vary mature and well mannered... but i guess that is to be expected for a Hime of Japan. little did kuroi knew.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kuroi’s Room of Wonders!   Kuroi’s Room of Wonders! Empty

Back to top Go down

Kuroi’s Room of Wonders!
Page 1 of 1