D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Delta, I guess...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delta
Delta

Delta, I guess... Empty
PostSubject: Delta, I guess...   Delta, I guess... EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 6:37 am

Delta is my character and yeah, she's me! I'm not that creative with my characters, but I like to make them like me, so it's easier to write what she says and thinks!

Name: Delta Patterson

Appearance:
She had black hair, but during an incident, her hair turned white from shock, and grey eyes. She is very short and has a petite appearance. (Like Levy)

Description:
Delta is very shy and unsure of everything. She follows the rules in hopes to be accepted and liked. She is very obedient and will follow any order from her comrades. But, she won't follow the order, if she knows it's bad. Because of her shy personality, she is very naive and gullible. However, during battles, she takes it very seriously and will fight until they have won the battle.

History:
Delta lived in the 'slums', as a child. She was very energetic at that time and lived with her mother. Her mother was kind and gave Delta her most prized possession; her old wedding ring. She was obedient and helpful to everyone. She had a best friend who only lived with his sister. When Delta's best friend's sister died, Delta's friend made his sister into an Akuma. The next few days, Delta invited her friend into her home. Of course, Delta's mother accepted Delta's friend with hospitality and kindness. Then out of nowhere, Delta's friend killed Delta's mother in front of Delta. Delta's friend tried to kill Delta, and Delta ran away trying to escape from her friend. Delta was cornered and almost killed by the Akuma. The Akuma knocked her unconscious. When Delta woke up, the Akuma was killed by an exorcist. The exorcist said he was looking for Delta, because her mother's wedding ring had the power to make any weapon capable of killing an Akuma. From that day, Delta was brought in and became an exorcist.

Abilities: Anti-Akuma Weapon Enhancement. Makes any weapon capable of killing an Akuma.

Weapons: A sword. Just a sword.

Quote: "I'm shy because I'm insecure. I'm afraid of people more than Akuma. But because I'm afraid of them, I don't hesitate to forgive them."

Last edited by Delta on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I)
Back to top Go down

Delta, I guess...
Page 1 of 1