D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Tourel Belfest

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:56 pm

Name of OC: Tourel Belfest

Nationality: Greek and Polish

Looks:
Tourel Belfest TourelArcherDGM
Blond Hair, 5'2", Has Crystal green eyes.
Appears Younger than he actually is.
-He wears animal skins as clothing
-He caries a two handed longsword of carbon steel sheathed on his back it was given to him by a Greek Noble in thanks for his help in curing his only son from an unknown sickness.(update) The Last of the Old Druids followers of Elanions (goddess of Nature) turned the carbon steel sword into Celestial Steel Stronger version of its Bronze Ancestor accept it can now also harm normal mortals)
-He also caries a composition long bow of unknown materials (possibly stone and bone mixed with wood) this was given to him by a Druid Bow maker who was on his death bed before Tourel helped heal him. The druid said the bow would help him shoot strait and true better than Tourel's home made long yew bow(<what he is holding in the pic is the Yew bow not the composition bow just FYI)
- The only piece of real clothing he wears that is not skins is a magic cloak that is water proofed and keeps its wearer worm or cool depending on the bodies needs (this has no time limit as long as the hood is up the effect is limitless). It also helps hide his trail and can make its wearer turn invisible for a period not to exceed 6 hours. It appear to be a slightly dirty Green silk cloak but it doesn't get any more travel worn or dirty then what it is now.

History: As a young boy Tourel lived with his mother he had a normal child hood of his region of the Bulkens but then came a time when he was about 9 or 10 he was hiking in the woods alone and he found a wounded wolf pup he looked around and saw no adult wolf so he looked at the ground and found the tracks of where the pup came from and followed the tracks to a pack of wolves all of which were slaughtered by unateral means not a single wolf was alive though it looked like their was quite a battle. Tourel quickly headed back to the pup. He took the wolf pup back to his house and tried to nurse it to life his mother who was the village doctor helped with the medication and treatment but nothing seemed to heal the pup it seemed to recover for a bit but then get really sick Tourel became really attached to the pup for some reason and began to get worried the pup now a year older seemed to have gotten sick again but was jot responding to Tourels mothers medicatons and His mother took him off to the side and said

"Honey your going to have to let Fang (the pups name) go he is dieing and nothing can help him now we have tried the best we can but it is done. Some of the villagers are coming down with a similar sickness i think Fang brought it hear we need to let him go we need to let him die."

"No! I will heal him I will heal the whole village you just watch!" Tourel responded

After the 10th time his mother told him the above( most of the Village had actually gotten worse and the sickness was looking like the one the wolf had.)
Tourel stormed off to his Fang and knelt by the dieing pups side. You will not die on me Fang I will prove its not your fault the Village is sick. Fang just looked at him with his sad blue eyes. Then it happened He hit the ground in frustration and he glowed a brilliant gold and then a wave of gold swept out from him on all sides healing the pup first then spreading throughout the village. The last thing Tourel heard before he passed out was his wolf pup barking happly then growling fearsomely then everything goes black.
Tourel wakes up to explosive noises and he stands up quickly and then gets light headed. When he recovers he hears fang Growling at the entrance of the pen that was made for the wolf. He went to investigate the scary explosive sounds and panic shouts of people, then he saw strange machines shooting the people and destroying the village Tourel gets sacred and runs for the woods Fang sharp on his heals. Then he disappears from human societies for 1 1/2 years. When he reemerges miles away from his village and heals his first person the word spreads of a strange healer 20 feet tall travels with a gineormes bear wolf that guards his back at all times and this meracale worker has golden auras and he heals anything by simply touching you in an instant. (obviesly these rumors are exaggerated he is in fact a 12 year old boy who is lost and no taller than 5' 2" with an average if not a bit over protective wolf companion)

FYI: Tourel Is not aware of Innocence nor does he know what gives him his abilities or what drives him to heal those in need.

About:
He Is very skittish almost like the wild animals he seems to befriend. He is more comfortable in the wild than in civilization. He enters towns that need healing but as the calibration in his honor comes to a close Tourel is usually long gone. He asks for nothing in exchange for his healing but discretion (They do not reveal who he is or what he looks like. He would rather have the town say He was never their)

Type: Parasitic Type

Innocence:

Name: Power of the Fifth Element [Protection, Life and Death]

About: It is located in his heart though it travels around the body at will. It grants Tourel the power over the Fifth Element Protection life and death of both Spiritual and physical properties. Basically He can heal any illness and any wound even if the person or thing is on the brink of death. Though the further down the line the more energy it uses therefore the more fatigued he gets. Naterially the more people in the population that he cures the more tired he gets. One of the reasons he disappears before calibrations are over is become he rests in the wild only he never stays longer than he has to in towns or villages and he will not approach large cities unless it is in dire trouble even then he may make people leave the city limits to get healed.
As for control of death it takes much less of his energy and when he touches you or activates it on another object and the object slices you it starts decaying the chains that attach the soul to the body. Much like a poison it decays your soul chains and your body dies. It can be cured by another innocence user with healing abilities or Tourel can reverse the effect if he so chooses.
During times of emotional stress his abilities tend to get more powerful. While activated his innocence ability can be transferred into objects which he holds.
Recently He has discovered how to also use the Protection part of the Innocence. Basically, He can form a bubble of protection against a certain types of threats. However, at the current time he can only maintain one type of bubble at a time.

Name: Fang Referred to by the last Druids of Elanion's (goddess Of Nature) As the "Wolf Of time"

Nationality: Greek Timber Wolf

Looks: He looks like the average Timber Wolf found World wide at first glance. But to one who looks closer the wolf has Golden Eyes Brighter than normal wolves yellow eyes and has a brown leather Collier with a small purplish Stone Medallion

Tourel Belfest DGMFangAnimayform

History: Fang was a normal timber wolf pup until his pack was attacked for some unknown reason. As the only survivor of his pack he came down with a strange sickness. That nothing seemed to be able to cure until Tourel used his Innocence to not only heal but unknowingly bond with the animal but the off shock healed the rest of the village that was coming down with the sickness. During that blast of healing something more happened to the wolf It no longer ages past 3 years of age it now ages at the same rate as Tourel. The animal can also not be killed as long as Tourel stays alive and the wolf seems to be as protected against sickness and fast healing wounds like Tourel. If Tourel's soul remains healthy so does Fangs. The side effect is both feel the others pain and if the wolf is harmed by something that should have kill it the boy feels immense pain and the wolf sometimes passes out. Fang now guard Tourel more than sometimes even Tourel knows. Acting as Tourel's instincts in most cases.

About: Fang was given an artifact by Elanion's last Druids. It is in fact a magically curved piece of Innocence that resembles a round leaf. Though neither the Wolf nor Tourel are a wear what the Medallion really is, though the Druids say amongst themselves that it was a stone given by Elanion to protect a serve until it choses its owner

Innocence:

Type: equip type

Name: Elanion's Tear

About: Elanion's Tear is very old probably one of the oldest Innocence ever found, it allows its chosen master to grow to any size no bigger than triple its owners original size without side affets which usally consists of passing out after the exhaustion. It also allows Its chosen master to telepathically communicate to others.
Elanion's Tear is very strange and very unique in it seems to not bound with humans its last master was also a wolf who was a pet/friend of one of the Ancient Druids of Hidden Muk millions of years ago. It has once again chosen yet another animal Master, Fang a creature bound to another Innocence user. The above abilities are the only ones discovered thus far.

Last edited by Tourel on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:17 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:09 am

welcome
*bows*
((( o.0 wow lots of writing but really cool character though ^.^ )))
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 12:54 am

Thanks and yea its a bit long but thanks for taking the time to scan it at least.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:09 am

no problem. It's good to know others even though your person as no clue who they are ^.^
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:53 pm

I most agree. It is always good to know who others are.

If your interested in my character I could use some constructive criticism on my current rp and how prophecies work in this world and what you think of my characters prophecy and how i can make it more realistic for the D.Gray world.

Last edited by Tourel on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:06 pm

*nod nod*
well it's the longest and it's vary well done so i don't really think you should do anything with it because it's fine the it is ^.^
And i can't wait to rp with you ^.^
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:36 am

very nice to meet you
*bows*
may i know, do you have a master (a general in particular..)
Back to top Go down
http://babylonianprince-3kp.deviantart.com/
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:13 pm

*Walks in behind Yhue* >w>

Yeah, do you have a Master? o:
Yhue and I have General Cross Marian. *Mumbles profanity* .__.

(( Your character is very different and really unique!
It'll be fun to see Kaele's reaction. xD ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 pm

No master or general self taught...as a mater of fact he doesn't even know what an Exorcist is or innocence... probably attack an Exorcist as willingly as an Akuma if he felt threatened and cornered
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:15 pm

(( Oh my, really? o:
Do you plan on having him go to the Black Order via meeting an exorcist or do you just plan on him being a stranded boy? Just curious. >w< ))
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:46 am

Me: yeah, i'm curios too....will he be joining the order???
Yhue: *nods*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:19 pm

I have to agree you could be of good use don't you agree?
((( but you'll be able to go to your place too and stuff. . . . .)))
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 9:54 am

Not sure it depends on if and when he is approached by an Exorcist. He has his wolf companion so he wouldn't be a lost or stranded excatly. He may wind up just like Masque and help the order when it suits him or if he befriends and Exorcist and then the Exorcist tries to get him to join he would be more opt to do that...on the other hand if the Black Order tries to force itself onto Tourel he will bulk and be even more resistive than normal.
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:19 pm

(( Ah, I see. So it depends on the situation. The character seems deep, I like him. *smile* ))

Hello Mr Belfast! *waves* ;D
My name is Kaele Nakamura, it's nice to meet you! :3
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 7:40 pm

*nod nod I like him too ^.^*
I'm Yang, but you can call me Yan ^.^
*bows a bit*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 2:43 pm

*nods to both Yan and Kaele Nakamura*

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. I am also glad you ladies like my character I did work hard on him
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 8:41 pm

I thought you might have ^.^
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 1:47 am

me: i'm just curious though....if he were to be an exorcist, what kind of clothes would he wear...?
yhue: that's a weird question ms. aeriuu
me: hussshhh!...so....what would his uniform be like??
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Uniform Who since when is it required to wear a uniform   Tourel Belfest EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:16 pm

Well if he was to become an Exorcist his uniform would be something not to flashy and it would be something that would be good for bleanding into the wilderness. Seeing how he loves the wild.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 7:18 pm

true
*nod*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:20 am

Maybe he would sand his uniform down to the brown leather or something. >w<

(( RANDOM: I want some Lavi boots. D; His boots from the first uniform, you know? ;o; ))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:19 pm

*blink blink*
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
~no comment Razz~
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:45 pm

Oh, you know you would love to wear those damn things! Very Happy

*Wishes she could go ask Lavi if she could borrow them some time* :\
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:48 pm

lol . . . . . . . .But I don't think he will, . . .but he might. . . .. . .oh, then ask komry (or how ever you spell his name) is you can get the same ones for you?
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 pm

Komry? o:?
You mean Komui? owo

I think Lavi would let me borrow them. c:
I just think the things he wouldn't let people borrow are his eyepatch, bandana, and hammer. ;3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tourel Belfest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tourel Belfest   Tourel Belfest Empty

Back to top Go down

Tourel Belfest
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next