D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

[NPC] Keftiu - Rebellion of the Rat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

[NPC] Keftiu - Rebellion of the Rat Empty
PostSubject: [NPC] Keftiu - Rebellion of the Rat   [NPC] Keftiu - Rebellion of the Rat EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:55 pm

* As the rat teleported after his near death fight with Masque. The Vermin Lord as he likes to call himself appeared in a clearing severely weakened and wounded but then the Akuma did what none have been able to do ever he laid down and his wounds closed up with a puff of poisonous gas. The larger took a bit longer but soon the rat stood up and scared hairless spots stood out in the old holes then the armor reformed with much faster ease.*

"Ah that feels better about half an hour but i am good as new but I need to find a place to rebuild my poisons and recharge my power. That jester will see me again and next time he will loose but now i must find the boy and his wolf. The Jester will suffer however for the pain he coused me." Though The Vermin Lord

*Then their was a sudden searing pain in the Akuma its soul refused to accept the summings of The Millennium Earl an impossible task to the modern Akuma but
"Keftiu" had a lot of practice his soul took over the Akuma it took control of the Akuma a change and side effect of being defeated by ancient Celestial Bronze (a very ancient materials made by Druids when the fuse their magic with Bronze. It is a double edge sword in a way if it pierces any thing not mortal the body will simply tune to a golden ash leaving no body or remains but it it touches a mortal being it is like being hit with a blunt object it will not piece mortal flesh but it will act like a club if the owner insists on trying to harm a mortal) mixed with innocence. In addition to Tourels consent use of Innocence to "bless" the town and protect it from a disease for a period of time.*

"No I will not answer you call Earl I am free from you and your cursed war. I am free to do what I want" Said the Vermin Lord out loud before he blacked out

Last edited by Masque De La Lune on Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated)
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: The Flashback Dream   [NPC] Keftiu - Rebellion of the Rat EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:38 pm

((Note to the reader. This is a flashback to the first Akuma War I tried to find the real dates but failed so I choose to use the Golden Age of Heroes the high rise of the Bronze Age ancient times. In this time Akuma are designed to look like what we would consider Mythical beast i.e. Dragons, Drakes, Goblins, Orcs, Minators and so forth. They are armed for the age for example they carry or have built in weapons a bit advanced for the times but not like the Akuma of the present some of the weapons are as effective as them but few are and the ones that do have these effective weapons are considered very strong.))

*The scean opens up to the past image of Hidden Muk though this town lacks the huge marsh or rotting image. This Hidden Muk has a valley of beauty with a river and streams running through the valley is surrounded by great trees of huge size and a few are scattered with in the town and valley. To the south of the marble walled town there is a huge stone Obelisk half finished surrounded by scaffolding with engraving on the stone. Inside the walled town on the largest building their seemed to be a winged statue can’t make out all the details but it seems to be a very great piece of artwork the sculptor had to be almost perfect with the angiols of the body. The beauty was ruined as alarm bells rang from the northern towers of the walls. Followed by a rumbling in the north on the other side of a huge buff and a greenish haze seemed to come from the same spot.*

“It comes the Great Rat of destruction and disease but this time we can destroy it once and for all for we have the Great Guardians complete and the mighty Falcon Hippolights! Rally Hippolights, rally Druids wake the guardians!” Shouted a voice aided by the power of the wind to amplify and travel the sound. The owner of the voice wore grayish brown cloak and bronze armor and around his neck was an insignia of the Ruler and the Druids

*Then Grayish brown robed men seemed to appear on the Ramparts of the town all facing out of the town. Their was more rumbling and the greenish haze was coming closer to the top of the bluff. The robed men seemed to leap off the walls and glide down and land in front of the Northern Gate and wall, while other seemed to leap and glide to the obelisk to the south. When the ones in the south landed they formed a circle around the half finished stone obelisk the air seemed to take on a bluish hint as the druids took hands and looked at the stone obelisk. The ones that landed in the north formed lines one in front of the other all facing the northern bluff. As this was finished a huge rat in bronze plated armor that seemed to cover almost all of the body appeared on the top of the bluff with a greenish haze surrounding itself. It let out a middy howl and a dark green vaporous haze that seemed to block out all other light roared from its mouth and seemed to head right for the northern gate like a green mist of death. Right before it hit the first lines of robed druids the mist seemed to hit a wall and recoil backwards a bit when suddenly the gas erupted in flames and was gone in a matter of seconds. However the observant eye could see that the very earth beneath their feet took on a sickly rotting look as if the earth herself in that spot was drained. The rat seemed unsurprised by the sudden ignition of its gas. The rat just stood up on its hind legs and shouted*

“I have destroyed and conquered all of Jeron Dydon all of her villages left behind are in dust and her people are diseased corpses for my pets to eat at their leisure. Her druids are no exception. Now the last great stand of her people are at her very capital Hidden Muk the Jewle of her druids. Fitting that they would group here to try a final defense…ha ha. I offer Hidden Muk’s peoples a deal if they surrender none that will serve will be harmed the town will not be left in ruins like so many of her sisters, but if you refuse to surrender and serve the great Lord of Destruction and Disease I will be forced to kill all of her people and leave her in dust like I have done her sisters.”

*Their was a sudden silence even after the Rat’s voice faded with the air. No one seemed to even breath but then the Rulers voice amplified like before roars back:

“We have told you before Keftiu, ‘Neslon bree shoren slatei neslon bree Elanions albenaten!!’ (Service to nature or service to Elanions death!) We serve none but our Goddess of nature, her Great Trees and her protectors the Druids other wise we die and if she chooses to have us die this day, then so be it, we will never serve you or any one else!”

“Foul choose, lets see if your hands off Goddess can watch you rot away in sickness along side her trees!!” Roared the rat as the air above the town seemed to get heavy and tune hazy quickly followed by a screech of thousand of cat size rats that suddenly appeared to lurch towards the rows of druids

*The sudden attack threw off the druids and citizens standing by their windows and doors as well as other soldiers of the town standing behind the gate seemed to fall to their knees and cough up blood. Mean while the rats surged towards the lines of druids but soon the first ranks of the rats were struck by lances of lighting crackling the very air around the town and valley. Then the air around the town erupted in blue light the haze of disease vanishing so suddenly it was brilliant. But the damage was done the sick and dieing were still harmed and still infected other Druids ran through the streets trying to heal those they could. But the battle lines with the rats and druids were going badly regardless of the lighting lances they just couldn’t strike fast enough. The first rows was already throwing fire and lighting from their hands as they tried to fight off the seemingly endless waves of rats that had now infested their first two rows. However, the druids to the south not far from the battle itself were just finishing their last few lines of enchantments the Obelisk seemed to shoot sky ward ruins covering the obelisk as it spread toward the sky Scaffolding falling uselessly to the ground the druids were rushing the final touches to their Obelisk the power source to their Guardians of stone. First the winged statue that now could be made out as a huge 7-8 ft tall Gargoyle swooped from his perch then looking to the sky more of the Stone Gargoyles coming from the other ruined villages and small towns of Jeron Dydon their were 9 total all flying toward the Rats and throwing their own Fire and Lighting from their claws scattering the endless wave of rats then a trumpet was sounded, the Northern gates swung open the druids parted as a Phalanx of 12 Hippolights tightly packed marched out of the city and the gates closed behind them. These men had Falcons painted on their shields and their helmets of bronze were sculpted as Falcon heads their Hoplon (or very long Spear) heads shone brightly as they marched towards the Huge rat on his bluff. The rats seemed to part from the intensity of the Celestial Bronze weapons and armor. They approached the rat unhindered by the rats but once they were past the rats renewed their assault on the druids and their lines. The rat cocked his head once more and went to all fours:

“Have you not learned that you weapons do not harm me my armor runs thick and my hide thicker. And you send a small Phalanx of 12 I will eat each one in turn then I will deal with your pesky flying Stone creatures!” Shouted the rat sarcastically

*The twelve just continued on their slow march towards the rat. When suddenly due to the amount of energy drained from the amount of Druids using the energy for their spells the ground shook violently causing all to falter except the twelve. The Great Trees in the valley and the larsh plants around the trees seemed to fall into marshy ground that seemed to appear around them the ground turned from the sickly yellow to almost deathly brown and the streams washed their banks away spreading through the land the Obelisk shone brilliant blue but everything else seemed to sink into marsh then the river tore itself from its banks adding to the water of the streams the water hit the walls and started to collapse them as well rats and druids alike were being swept away by the water. The gargoyles suddenly stopped their attack on the ground and rodents and swooped to the town taking up positions evenly paced from each other and around the town the water that was rushing into the town seemed to veer away and out. The druids left standing and who had recovered leapt into the air and glide towards the town. The remaining rats were washed away by the waters. Meanwhile the land around the twelve seemed to just get damp but not wash them away. When all settled down the beautiful valley was a marshland all the great trees in the valley sunk or toppled dead grasses and skeleton trees were all the vegetation left. The rat and the twelve both seemed to be as shocked as the towns folk and surviving Druids. The twelve recovered first and struck!!! Celestial Bronze Hoplon spear heads struck the rat forcing it to recoil onto its hind legs the Hoplon struck again this time all twelve at the rats mid section the soft underbelly of all the armor the rat tried to dodge the blades, they still grazed him but did not piece to far into the rat because it was already falling backwards away from the weapons. He fell right over the back of the bluff into the now thickly marsh were the rat sank like a stone and the earth soon followed sealing the defeated rat in the marsh forever or so they believed.

The scean the goes dark once more*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: The Vermin Lord gains partial Freedom   [NPC] Keftiu - Rebellion of the Rat EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:49 pm

*The new scean fades into existence. There is very little light but you can make out a rather roomy cave if it wasn’t taken up by a huge bronze armored rat. The rat seemed to be stering it was laying on its side and you could just make out a slight golden glow around the beasts midsection after closer observation and as the scean seems to zoom in on the glowing wounds you can hear a sizzling sound as the wound seemed to be fighting itself a greenish j=have fighting a golden glow with a dark matter purplish hue mixed in. Then you hear the rats voice from the last scean*

“Curse your Celestial Bronze but more than that curse your Innocence how could the two work with each other at all. Worse how could I not think that they would mix the weapons?”

*Then the scean zooms back to the wounds the purple hue glows brighter then suddenly the Purple and the greenish haze seemed to merge. You don’t know how you understand what is happening but you do the Soul and the Dark Matter that holds it changed the soul took control the Earls power fading into a merger that the soul now controls. (In other words the Akuma is losing control and the soul is gaining it) The wounds the suddenly glow golden once more and it also seems to merge with the other colors spreading through the body of the Akuma Rat faster then any poison or disease. The scean fast forwards the rat has made tunnels leading from the cave the ground seems muddier and more moist it’s a few hundred year later the rat moves around but again you sense something different about this Akuma almost like it was a different evil then other Akuma and worse you can feel both evils fighting each other within the Akuma body.*

“At last I can feel it I am getting free from his coursed hold but I need more of the Innocence poison the old residue is wearing down the Druids above are getting fewer the ones that do remain are getting more distant from people preferring to stay in nature and away from their once beloved peoples. Thy rats see the chasm widening Celestial Bronze is becoming as rare as the druids themselves Heroes no longer carry such items not understanding what it is they hold. They tossing them aside in favor of the stronger Steel weapons misunderstanding Celestial Bronze for its lesser obsolete brother standard bronze. So I can’t even use Celestial bronze as substitute to strengthen my body against this cursed body. I will have to use the stores I have made to last hopefully the poison will cure me of the Earls Curse.” Said the spirit of a male seemingly mounted on the rat as much as chained to it the Spirit seemed to have freedom of movement and his chains seemed more slack then most were their were broken chains moved to the arms and latched to the rats body like reins.

*The scean fades once more and reopens on the surface of the marsh Thousands of years latter*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Unwanted notice and side effects   [NPC] Keftiu - Rebellion of the Rat EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:20 pm

*The scean then fast forwarded once more going thousands more years towards the present. This scean materializes on the surface of the Hidden Muk marsh. A young boy dressed in all skins except for a greenish cloak carrying a sword and bow both sheathed or stowed away walks almost in a daze towards a walled town the stench of death is evident. A young wolf seems to be at his heels. The boy approaches large gate the guardsmen armed with rifles and bayonets stop dead in their conversation as they watch the strange blond haired boy approached the gate with no guide just the wolf that could be no older than a pup or just out of the pup years.*

“Wwwwhhhooo gggoooes their and how did you get through the marsh unaided. We ah have never seen you here before so you couldn’t have memorized the rout?” Stammered the Guard

*Both guards recovered quickly and now stood to their full height barring the bow and his wolf from entering the town. The boy looked up at the adults armed and seeming to bar his way.*

“Your town is sick and on top of that has this place not just bairrly servive an attacke by wolves and bears from the woods. They hunt you because you care nothing for the wood you just take and take or so I am told. They do not understand that you are sick though and can not properly defend yourselves. I have come to try and help you with your issue but you need to let me in to heal what you can not heal. Look even you fellow guardsmen has the sickness I can see the marks on the back of his neck. If you are posting sick guards then you have to be running short on healthy people. I need to heal the people I don‘t know why but I know I can do it.” Pleaded the boy but not the boy

*You once again have knowledge you don’t know how you got it the Innocence in the boy has taken over its need and want to heal have forced the boy to the dieing town of Hidden Muk with a little push from a Druid and friend of the boy he has arrived were he is.
The Guard who had the sickness was taken aback*

“Hhhhoooww how…how did you know, and what makes you think you can cure what our doctors are working on for ages and can’t find a cure!” Demanded the guard after he recovered

“You speak to much when you are shocked but I can not tell you how I know but let me try to help.” replied the boy as he lept at the guard and his hands touched the guards chest

*The wolf then leapt and tripped up the other guard who fell to the road. The boys hands seemed to be covering a golden light the their was a flash the guard fell to his knees. The boy then moved faster then he should be able to and laid his hands on the other guards face the same golden light shone seemingly from beneath his hands this guard shook violently and then let out a huge breath. In a few minutes the two recovered the boy was standing back from them when they rose.*

“Its…its….it’s a miracle I feel better!” Exclaimed the guard has he whipped up his sleeve to reveal a normal arm with no marks.

“Its gone the star pox their gone I can feel it as well as see it. What about you Frank you cured to??” Asked the Guardsmen

“Yea Westen their all gone from me as well. I can’t remember when the last time I felt so good. So Healthy.” Exclaimed the other Guardsmen named Frank

“See I must get in their and do the same for the others. I have proven I can fix it now let me do it.” Demanded the child more like a child this time.

“We have to take him to the Barron, if he can cure us he has got to be able to cure others I will take him Frank you stay here.” Ordered Westen the other Guardsmen

*Frank just nodded and Westen took the lead having the boy and his wolf follow. The streets of the town were empty flickering fire light was seen in windows but not nearly as much as their should be. Westen took the boy right to a large building across the street from a walled building that had strange guards standing at the gate they were wearing Bronze Breastplate, Greaves, Goultents, and helms they had rifles but their bayonets were of the same bronze material as the armor you instantly recognize the material of the bayonets as Celestial Bronze and armor as gets well waxed standard Bronze. As the two turned towards the large building their were steps to clime made of grannet stone and at the large oak doors were two more of the guards almost exactly like the ones guarding the walled building they also had Celestial Bronze bayonets but they also had standard six shot revolver pistils at their waists and a rapier sheathed as well. The boy seemed to have sensed something because he stops dead and looks at the two guards at the top of the stairs. The boy raises his hands and a golden light flashes and the guards both at the walled complex gate and the large building with large doors were on their knees taking slow steady breaths with a look of relief mixed with amazement. The boy just walked right passed Westen and pushed the large oak doors open.*

*The scean then shifts back under the marsh.
It’s the rat this time the Akuma looks weak and haggard the soul is mounted on the rat the chains are mostly wrapped around the rats neck and some even look to go right into the Akuma’s head.*

“I have exhausted my supply of captured Celestial Bronze I fear I will die and when I do so will this cursed body. And I will not be free of this black matter.” Said the mounted soul

*Then their was a sudden flash of bright golden light barley piercing the earth above. The light seemed to form a haze over the rat the soul suddenly shone brighter. Their rat let out a yell at the same time as the soul.*

“INNOCENCE!!! Very strong Innocence. My rats have been trying to report the prophesied one has come the bearer of the Fifth element Life and Death.I must get to the surface and take this boy and his Innocence it is all I need to complete my conquest!” Exclaimed the soul

*The rat rushed out of the earthen cave and reemerged at a very marshy part and immediately started digging in the soft muddy earth slowly heading towards the surface.
As the scean fades you once again gain knowledge you didn’t know you had. The boy became known as the ‘Boy Savior’ Some say he was Jesus reincarnate others say he was a second son of God sent to save his people. Yet others few that they may be took in to account not only was the boy able to save the sick but he stopped no negotiated with the wild to seace their attacks on the Hidden Muk people when they came out of their walls and the Hidden Muk livestock attacks became few and far between. These people also remember the ancient history of the Marsh they remember their Goddess of old Elanion and the Druids of the Wood and Great Trees they reminder their ancestors folly use to much of what the earth can not give and regain and you destroy that which you try to serve. They remember Elanions Curse and they believe she has finally given them another chance to redeem themselves and this boy is her work he belongs to her and nature. This group is small and secretive for they know the times such talk will attract unwonted notice from the New Religion from this Christianity and even heresy in such a place as Hidden Muk is dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: The Vermin Lord reawakens   [NPC] Keftiu - Rebellion of the Rat EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:27 am

*The scean shifts for the last time.
Its back to the present the Rat is stirring and you can no longer see the soul. (All is back to normal.) The Rat shakes himself awake.

I did it again I resisted the Earls summons No I need to work on not blacking out. Once I can do that I will be completely free of him.” Thought Ketftiu to himself

*The rat then turned and sniffed the air*

The sent is gone I will have to go find a better place to hide until I can pick up the ‘Boy Savior’s’ trail. My rats report a very secluded cave not to far from here I will take that place as my new lair. At least I am free from the marsh.” Thought Ketftiu as he turned and headed towards the cave a little deeper into the wood.

((All done feel free to post if you want your input is also welcomed))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NPC] Keftiu - Rebellion of the Rat   [NPC] Keftiu - Rebellion of the Rat Empty

Back to top Go down

[NPC] Keftiu - Rebellion of the Rat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Welcome Center :: Character Introduction :: Character Enhancements-
Jump to: