D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Swamp of Lost Loved ones

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:02 am

*Kaele glanced up at Masque, the serious expression still on her face. But the second she blushed, like she always did when someone asked about her welfare, the facade melted away.*

"Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine now, thanks to whatever he did..." *She told him, her eyes wandering back over to the boy.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Introductions all Around   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:26 am

Quote :
Hey, kid! What's up with that firecracker thing you shot?"

"That was a new thing i learned to do with my abilities. it will last for however long i wish it to." Replied Tourel As Fang the Wolf came closer still to the boy seeming to be ready to tear out a throte

*Then the Man Masque leaped from the trees and landed on the ground*

Quote :
"And who exactly are you?"

"Well Mr. Masque I am Tourel and this is Fang (pointing to the Wolf). We heard some sceams and came to see if we could help. Apparently you and these ladies stumbled into The Swamp of Dark Demons you should not be ashamed lots of people stumble into hear very few make it out." Answered Tourel is tone that of a spoiled cocky young boy revealing its full self

" I don't like these people Tourel, We should lead them out of the swamp then be on our way." Thought Fang to the boy

"You never like strangers, especially ones with special abilities like mine. As for Masque we escaped his weird Spell before, if he tries it again we can easily escape like we did last time." Said the Boy to seemingly no one
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 4:31 pm

*Kaele raised one eyebrow skeptically at the boy. Is... Sh mumbled in her mind. Is this kid talking to himself?*

"A... Are you an exorcist or something?" *She asked shyly after the boy mentioned it was his 'ability'.*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: A Time for Questions   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:08 pm

*Tourel blushed a bit when he realizes he was talking to his wolf and their were strangers around all looking at him weird*
Quote :
"A... Are you an exorcist or something?"

"An Exorcist? I must say no! What is this Exorcist thing you speak of?" Asked Tourel

*the Wolf seemed to get even more agitated after the question was asked*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:12 pm

*Masque wasn't sure who the kid was speaking to earlier, but it didn't matter much to him at the moment.*

Masque was about to answer the kid's question when realized something, so instead he spoke, "Hold on. Your the one who shot that arrow in the town, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: A Time for Questions   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:21 pm

Quote :
"Hold on. Your the one who shot that arrow in the town, aren't you?"

"Well Mr. Masque it was I yes. Who else do you think in that group of Gunpowder wielding fools would think to use a Bow and Arrow its a dying art or so I am told. I personally think the Bow is more accurate and a quieter way to strike." Answered the Boy showing his true immaturity as a child.
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:40 pm

"So your also the one that the vermin wanted. Well, I'm glad you got out of that city, otherwise they could very well have been attacked again." spoke Masque to the boy, ignoring his earlier question about Exorcists.

*Meanwhile, outside of the dome, the Stone Statue was slamming into the golden dome, managing to put some cracks on its surface.*

"But, we have our own mission here. We're here to get rid of the things causing the illusions." spoke Masque carefully, realizing that since this kid had no idea about Exorcists, he'd have no idea about Innocence either.
Back to top Go down
nikki*the dancing phoenix
Excorcist
Excorcist

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 5:58 pm

*Jae looked up and saw the dome damage even more by the minuite, she pulled out ther Tessen and invoked their flames*

"Hey Masque! Tell me where that giant statue is so i can-"

*Jae was interuppted, she was being stangled from behind, her illusion was chokeing her. She lost grip of her fans and tried to pry the illusions arms from her neck. He was unbeliveably strong and she could hear the roar of a chainsaw behind her, her illusion was trying to be-head her*
Back to top Go down
http://creamated-chocolate.deviantart.com
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:10 pm

Quote :
"Hey Masque! Tell me where that giant statue is so i can-"

"Well hear we go again." Said Tourel as he saw the dome weakening

*Tourel then drew his bow and yet another Arrow started to glow Golden then an almost blinding white light*

Last edited by Tourel on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 12:25 pm

*Kaele was going to give the boy his answer, but Masque seemed to be interested in him, so she stayed silent. Instead, she focused on the golden sphere around their illusions; but she only saw Vivi. Man, Masque's illusion must be huge, why else would the thing be so big...? Kaele murmured under her breath, too quiet for human ears. How in hell did I fight that thing? I would have been too scared to do it if I'd have seen it.*

*She wasn't listening in, but she heard Jae's voice spike. Kaele whipped her head around to see Jae prying at invisible fingers around her throat.*

"Jae!" *She exclaimed a little too late. Another golden arrow shot into the European sky, throwing the illusions back against the hills and trees. She saw Jae fall to the ground as her mirage was forcibly retreated to the sphere. The second the blinding light faded, Kaele ran over to Jae to made sure she was okay.*

"Hey, you alright?!" *Kaele asked, helping her up by her arms.*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Enouph is enouph   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:30 pm

*After Tourel fired his Arrow into the sky and saw the new dome around them he took out another arrow*

"Enough is enough! I will not have other peoples Demons destroying my defenses until I get answers!!" Shouted Tourel as he griped the new arrow that started to glow more of a deathly white light.

*Tourel roared as he stab the new Arrow into the ground and deathly white tentical like arms emerged from the arrow that only the Boy and the wolf could see they shot towards the dome and seemed to become part of it and then a more tentical arms shot towards Tourel and the wolf forming hose like attachments that would constantly repaired the dome if the demons tried to break it again. The boy then fell to his knees in exhaustion. He took a few deep breaths then got back to his feet*

Quote :
"Hey, you alright?!"

"Is everyone ok demanded the boy." Rather harshley

Last edited by Tourel on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 1:39 pm

*Kaele raised her eyebrows in surprise. The boy looked more exhausted than any of them combined. She lowered Jae carefully, and walked over to the boy.*

"Yeah, everyone else is alright, what about you?" *She asked, putting one of her hands on his shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 3:56 pm

*Tourel hear the girl walk to him and place her hands on his shoulder.*
Quote :
Yeah, everyone else is alright, what about you?
*Fang then reacted and leaped towards the girl growling and teeth bearing and steering right at her*

"Down Fang leaver her be!" Tourel ordered

*The wolf Stopped growling but still stared at the Girl cautiously never appearing to let his guard down*

"I am fine, thanks." Replied Tourel as he tried to stand up and look like he was fine and would have pulled it off if he didn't stumble and go back to his knees.
Back to top Go down
Excorcist
Excorcist

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 5:01 pm

*Jae lie there uncounsious for a couple mintutes. When she started gaining counsiousnes, she was coughing and holding her neck*

then Jae looked around "Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 2:00 am

((.....time to play catch up.....))

*When Jae had shouted about his illusion he looked up, watching as it was cracking the surface of the dome. Moments later, he saw another golden arrow create an even larger dome, pushing it back further, knocking it off balance, and causing causing it to fall. Seconds later, Kaele had dashed off to get Jae from her assailant. When the statue arose, the boy shot another arrow into the ground causing a tentacle-like creature to continuously repair the dome as the bashing continued. By the look of the boy, he might not be able to hold it for much longer. It was bound to break through, especially with the boy as weakened as he was.*

Masque looked down at Jae lying on the ground and spoke, "Your safe. Kaele and the new kid saved you."

*Masque took out the small bag of powder he had gotten from his hat earlier out of his pocket.*

Masque then looked at the boy, "You can't keep this thing up much longer. Let this barrier collapse when I give the signal. I'm going to make the illusions visible so we can fight them together."

Then he looked up at Kaele and spoke in an extremely serious manner, "I can't fight my illusion because its immune to magic. Whats the reason you can't fight yours?"
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:44 am

((Just a little corrections Masque you can see the white tentacle-like creature Only the wolf and Tourel can see them you can how ever see the deathly white light that the arrow is giving off and see the Dome repair if it gets damages enough))

"
Quote :
You can't keep this thing up much longer. Let this barrier collapse when I give the signal. I'm going to make the illusions visible so we can fight them together."

"I can keep it up for a while long enough to get my questions answered I can even move the dome with us to get out of the swamp. Though their seems to be someones demon is quite powerful." Said the seemingly cocky Boy

"Though if you could make the demons viable to all I could kill them much easily than any of you." Said The boy as he drew another arrow and notched it.

*The arrow stated to glow a deathly black and the wolves fangs became black tainted as well*

"Ok mister masque on you mark the barrier will fall make sure everyone is ready for their demons cause they will come for thier owns very fast." Replied the boy
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 10:30 pm

*Kaele's usually pale face turned a sickly shade of green. Why... Why can't I fight it? I don't even know if I can touch her, I never wanted to scar her clear olive skin...*

"I dont... Know..." *She said with uncertainty, holding her palm over her mouth as she felt the need to vomit because of her memories. She kept imagining her parents trying to keep Vivi a secret, their efforts hurting their little baby girl and evetually ending their love, ending what Kaele percieved as her 'normal life'. The memories made her head throb, and her stomach lurch.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 01, 2009 6:27 pm

"Love, isn't it? Thats why you can't fight yours." spoke Masque before turning to Jae, "And what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 6:49 pm

*Kaele's stomach felt a little clearer, although she still felt sickly. Love? I could barely remember Vivi at all, and I still...? She shook her head a little, and faced Jae. Kaele tried to replace her problems with someone else's; to hear her reason for not being able to fight what she couldn't find visible.*
Back to top Go down
Excorcist
Excorcist

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:20 pm

*Jae was sitting on the ground, holding her knees with a melencholic expression on her face*

Jae said "Fear...thats why i cant fight it" she said it quietly, but clear enough for everyone to hear
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:01 pm

*Kaele took in a deep breath, using her flames to calm her down. She smiled weakly as her hands morphed into twin transparent scythes, the curves almost touching her shoulder blades. She took in another deep breath, closing her eyes. When she reopened them, her right eye was covered with a thin layer of blue.*

"Oi, Masque. Have you made it so we can see our illusions?"
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 9:29 pm

Masque looks at Jae, then at Kaele, "No, but we're about to. Be prepared."

*Masque took the bag of powder he held and sprinkled some of it onto the ground. He then put it away and grabbed a book of matched.*

"Our eyes deceive us. Hidden behind shrouds. Come and relieve us. Dispell the clouds." chanted Masque over and over as he struck the match and let it fall to the ground.

*The powder ignited and burst into a blue mist cloud blinding everyone. But as the cloud settled, anything invisible could now be seen, including the tentacled creature healing the dome.*

"Well, thats interesting. Did you make that?" he said to the boy as he observed it before looking around, seeing the other illusions.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 8:28 am

"Yes I did create that *pointing to the tentacled creature attacked to him the wolf and the dome* It keeps the Shield from breaking." Replied Tourel as he finally saw the colossal thing that was racking havoc on his Shield

"Just let me know when to drop the Shield but be prepared the demons will rush at their owners. Said Tourel

*Tourel took aim with his bow the arrow the arrow seemed to be glowing a sickly Black and the Fang appeared ready to pounce at a demon with a small blade The wolfs fangs also had a sickly jet black color to them*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 7:45 pm

*Kaele straightened her jaw, staring at the monsters in the dome and on it. She was guessing she'd been fighting the Egyptian looking thing before, but that didn't matter much to her. She felt weak; Masque and Jae's illusions were so much more deadly than her's, and yet she'd complained so much about it.*

"Jae, you okay?" *She asked, even though she seemed distant.*

*Kaele sighed. She invoked her Innocence, spreading the flames around her like a shell. She leaned back, popping the muscles in her neck. Kaele took a quick breath, and smiled.*

"Ready to go when you are, guys!"
Back to top Go down
Excorcist
Excorcist

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 7:12 pm

*Jae got up from her slight sadness and felt the need to fight, she got out her Tessen and invoked their flames*

"Well, i dunno about u guys but im ready to fight!" said Jae, very confident and cocky

*Jae looked around too see what shes up against, she saw Masques and Kaeles illusions, but when she saw her own again, she felt a strange feeling in the pit of her stomach, still troubled by her past and what this man put her through*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swamp of Lost Loved ones   Swamp of Lost Loved ones - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swamp of Lost Loved ones
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next