D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Careless wondering one

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hoshiko Izumi
Finder
Finder
Hoshiko Izumi

Careless wondering one Empty
PostSubject: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:48 pm

Hoshiko was walking the streets of Canada, Quebec without a finder or anyone else with her. It was was cloudy gray sky but it was normal for that time of year since it was winter time. There was lots of snow everywhere and snow was still falling but not very much. It was indeed cold out but that was fine.
Hoshiko wasn't wearing her Exorcist outfit. She was wearing a blue jacket that went down to just above her knees with fluff around the rims and on the ends of the cuffs of her selves. She was also wearing winter boots that where the same color was her jacket. 'Its nice to feel the same as normal people every now and then.' Hoshiko thought with a smile. There wasn't very many people walking around because she wasn't walking on the main streets. But if someone passed by her they looked at her strangely mainly because she was different and had different color eyes. 'What am I thinking? I'm no where close to normal, there is no such thing as normal, besides what kind of person has a brown eye and a hazel eye Whatever... I should in joy my peace and quite while I can...' Hoshiko sighed reminding herself about the war with akuma, Noah, and the earl.
Back to top Go down
https://dgm-rp.darkbb.com
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:20 pm

*Just as Hoshiko was walking, a sudden blur of cloudy white rushed in across her view, moving from one building to the next. It was shortly followed by what appeared to be a man in a suit and top hat. Both of them were moving way too fast to be normal, though, and she had just barely caught glimpses of them both.*
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Hoshiko Izumi
Finder
Finder
Hoshiko Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:42 pm

'What on earth was that?' Hoshiko though. As she tryed to flow the fast moving things with her eyes. But then started flowing where the people or things where going to. 'Well there goes my peaceful day...' Hoshiko thought.
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:51 pm

*Masque followed the creature, using his staff to enhance his speed. The thing was very quick, and any slight turn could send Masque barrelling down a a wrong path, letting it escape. This thing definitely was not normal, whatever it was, and in fact, it was this thing that had distracted him from why he was originally here to begin with. A bracelet that was here was destined to be sent to the British queen for its beauty, but he had overheard from some figures talking about how its cursed, causing bad things to happen anyone exposed to it. That was the type of thing Masque loved, and yet, here he was, chasing after this.....well, he wasn't quite sure what it was, but he knew it must be magical in some way.*
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko Izumi
Finder
Finder
Hoshiko Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Hoshiko took hardly any brakes since she was trying very hard to keep up with them which was hard.
She would run past a few people and they would just look back at her when she passed by. 'What are they looking at? gezz....' Hoshiko thought a little annoyed since she really hate it when people stared for now reason.
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:24 am

*Eventually, the creature, for a lack of better words, went into a dead end alley at full speed. Now I've got it! thought Masque just as the creature went through the wall as though it wasn't there. But, it was too late to slow down, so instead Masque ran into it hard like an idiot. THUNK! And soon he was laying on his back, a bit dazed by what had happened. The wall had been solid, but the thing seemed to phase right through it.*
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko Izumi
Finder
Finder
Hoshiko Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Hoshiko ran into the ally way since she kinda lost track but heard the loud thunk noise Masque made. "Oh my goodness! Are you alright sir?!" Hoshiko asked as she ran over to Masque's side.
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:37 pm

*Masque's mask looked up at her and blinked a couple times.*

"Did I catch it?" Masque asked in a wavering tone, obviously dazed from his meeting with the wall.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko Izumi
Finder
Finder
Hoshiko Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:42 pm

"Umm.... Catch what?" Hoshiko asked as she blinked in questio. She tilted her head to the side a little.
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 5:54 pm

*Masque went to respond, but couldn't because he passed out from the impact, his body limp with his cheek on the ground. His mask then rolled onto the ground, face-down, revealing his lack of a face.*
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko Izumi
Finder
Finder
Hoshiko Izumi

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:04 pm

"Uhhhh... Ummmm....." Hoshiko looked arownd panicly. She was so confused of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:20 pm

*People are just walking by the alley without noticing anything wrong. Across the street, however, there is a sign that says the building is an Inn.*
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 11:12 am

*The inn was very slinder,dark and trashed.Hoshiko entered the horrific in without hesation.Inside the in was a tall shady charator with a decapatated body on the floor*

srry if im doing somthing wrong im new to rping
Back to top Go down
Candy/Varvara :O
General
General

PostSubject: re:whatv   Careless wondering one EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:57 pm

Candy felt a weird peirce in her leg and paniked, CRAMP!!! Moving swiftly, she unzipped the suitcase and jumped out, yelling "Surprise!!" with her arms flailing in the sky. Candy looked around the old inn and felt a disapointed look come to her face. "Where the heck... oh my god NO WAY! They totally new I was in that suitcase!" Feeling frusterated, Candy kicked her suitcase in the direction of the bar that was miracurasly standing in the corner of the inn. with a large sigh she picked up her suitcase and headed out the door. When she stepped out the door, she met a cold breeze, Oh great she thought to herself, Another great memory. It was hard to see as a random blizzard picked up and pretty much blinded her. She took a step forward and immediatly fell to meet the ground. She heard a soft voice saying "Are you ok?" Startled that someone else was actually in this storm, she responded "Yes, but what is this soft lumpy thing I just tripped over... oh my god is this a person?" candy jumped up from her position in the snow and pointed at the lump of flesh she tripped over. "Well, it feels like a person but it has no face..." she mumbled to herself as she crouched down next to the thing on the ground and started to poke it.
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 2:38 pm

"oww what the hell"Auqustin said in pain noticing the girl falling over him not notting him

he thene grabbed her angles
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:24 pm

"Ahh!" Surprised the thing was alive, Candy crawled to the figure that was standing. "What is this thing... Oh! Junji! Fancy seeing you here... Hoshiko too! Sooo... did you guys know I was in that suit case or what 'cause that wasn't funny just leaving me there!" Candy picked up a gold, flat mask just as the thing on the ground grabbed for it. "OH! This is pretty...!"
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:34 pm

"noo not really ...And my name is Auqustin"Auqustin said in a jittery voice

(Auqustin is my rp char ok Candy)
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: oops   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:50 pm

"Whoops my bad Auqustin, You somehow look like a Junji to me..." Candy stared at Auqustin with an inquiring look, Which just made her look more stupid as the blizzard made it hard to see anything. "Anyways, What is this mask?" Candy held the mask up to her face and inspected the details. "looks kinda like the fantom of the opera..." She new it did not lok anything like the fantom of the opera mask but she enjoyed having knowlege on britain as she was dutch herself. How does this guy see without a face? She wondered.
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 3:52 pm

"Danm where are my ribbions Shit im in jester Form please give it back"Auqustin said all worried
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: ohhh   Careless wondering one EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Candy swiftly jumped onto Auqustin's back and smacked the mask on his face. 'There you go! It's all thanks to... SUPA CANDY APPLE!!!" Candy cried, yet nobody seemed to hear her as the wind was getting worse. "Uhm... Can we go inside? It's coooollllldddd" Candy said in a quivering voice.
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 11:04 am

O.O Auqustin walked into the building with Candy on his bck"Here you go"putting Candy on the ground her heard something from up stairs
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: lololololol   Careless wondering one EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Candy thanked Auqustin for bringing her into the inn and picked up her suitcase. "Well, I'm off to find the others 'cause they just left me here and I don't know where HERE is!" she took a step toward the stairs and heard a terrible noise coming from upstairs. She turned around to notice Auqustin heard it too as he was a bit stiff. "Come on!" She yelled to him, "let's go see what it is!"
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 12:24 pm

"ok"Auqustin responded quitly Auqustin and Candy ran up the stairs and thay heard the noise agine from room 101.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: huhuhuhuh   Careless wondering one EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:11 pm

Candy ran to the door and opened it to find nothing was in the room. Candy turned around to face Auqustin and said, "Nobody's in there..." her sentance was cut off when she heard a loud crash and was knocked down.
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:58 pm

The next day thay where at the order not knowing what had happende the day earlier
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Careless wondering one   Careless wondering one Empty

Back to top Go down

Careless wondering one
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next