D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

*pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

*pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* Empty
PostSubject: *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*   *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:30 am

Hello. Umm.. Auqustin got me to join since I'm a fan of DGM. Umm.. I'm shy, and you'll probably see that in my character (when i get around to finishing her). I'll eventually warm up to you guys, but for mow, I guess that's all. I'm not creative with names, so you can just call me Kaelyn. If anyone has a good name for a person, please help 'cause I'm having trouble finding a name for my character that I like. ^^()

On one other note: Tyki's mine. You try to take him away from me and I'll bite your head off and most likely your hands. >3

(I wish he was real, too....)
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*   *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 11:09 am

Well we are haveing a epic battle of the noah. But the event has just become inactive.
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*   *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 4:44 pm

Yea! Someone's here! ^^ I saw that thread. I just got finished reading it too. Other than finishing my character, what else can I do? BTW, do you have any names for me that I might be able to use? Also FYI, I've got work tomorrow, so I won't be online until everyone else is asleep..... >.> (work sucks, but at least I have a job....)
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*   *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 6:16 pm

XD Well the name can be any language becuase The black order is internaonal. So i suggest noting japanese unless you have a good History. But ill have to say Mariliyn.
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*   *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 7:25 pm

Well, I'm almost done. ^^() All I have to do now is figure out a personality for her and write up her last stage of Activation... Oops... now you know what she is. ^^() *goes to write some more*
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*   *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 9:41 pm

Welcome too the site!

(You will have to fight me for tyki!!)
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*   *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 12:43 am

Thanks. I'll probably enjoy RPing with you. ^^

((I most defiantly will. You're gonna flat out lose >3 Tyki's mine!))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*   *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 7:56 pm

(( go a head hes ALL yours >:3 ))

OH, you will >:3
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*   *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:36 am

((Oh, I most certainly will, thank-you-very-much))

Yes. I'm sure I will. BTW, who else is active on the site nowadays? I'd like to meet them in this thread, if not, in the RP. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*   *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:17 pm

( no problem~ hope you have fun~~<3 >:3 )

well, I;'m not sure were Tionne fled to :/ I mean HE was on this site every day for a while or more...but after I diapered because of the damn cleaning people :C (all their fault! they were super slow at cleaning the damn bricks .... ) and some other people are as well, just give then a bit of time...
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*   *pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there* Empty

Back to top Go down

*pokes her head in, wondering if anyone is there*
Page 1 of 1