D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

undercover?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: undercover?   undercover? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 8:42 am

*wandering alone in a forest near an old town* (<<is lost)
*not wearing an exorcist uniform*

Quote :

komui: i'm sending you off to a mission in an old town in europe. your partner shall meet you there

"understood"

komui:oh. and you're gonna be working there undercover

"undercover? ....
as what?"

komui: a bunny girl!

"..."
komui: ok. i'm kidding (sheesh, no sense of humor...) your partner will tell you everything once you meet up

"ok...but why undercover"

komui: this is a different kind of mission, we need all the advantage we can get. you'll find out.

*looking at a map* (pretending to know where she is.)
Back to top Go down
http://babylonianprince-3kp.deviantart.com/
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:08 am

*Masque looked down at the the girl from on top of the tree branch from where he was sitting. He could tell she was lost, but at the same time, he could tell she was an exorcist he had seen before. She may not have been wearing her uniform, but he recognized her from the last time he had been in the Black Order headquarters.*

"I wonder what she's doing all the way out here?" Masque said quietly to himself as he continued watching.
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 9:13 am

*yhue felt that something or someone was watching but she ignored it*
"must be a bird or something"
*a strong gust of wind passed by and blew her map away* (it wasn't that much of help anyway)
"..."
*yhue wandered around and somehow ended up in the same place*
"where's my partner anyway? komui said he/she'll show up somehow...."
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 12:01 pm

*Tourel and his wolf Fang were watching as a young looking girl was walking alone in the Hidden Muk wood. She seemed lost*

"What you think Fang should we see if the lady needs some help. You now how it feels to be lost." whispered Tourel

" I think we should but we are close to the Beasts new nest if she continues to follow her path she will be food for the beast." Though Fang to Tourel telepathically.

"Well if thats the case we have to turn her around!" Whispered Tourel as he signaled for Fang to follow

"Excuse me miss, but you do not want to continue going in that direction. You may find yourself a meal for a great beast." Stated Tourel as he stepped from the tree line with Fang close to his heel

"Perhaps I can help you find what you are looking for?" Asked Tourel when he was visible to the new comer
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:36 am

"oh, thank you then." said yhue with a warm tone yet not smiling.
now that she thought about it, she doesn't know exactly what she is looking for, and since her map got blown away, she's even more lost.

she remembered that this mission was suppose to be an 'undercover' one and cannot ask around for any weirdly dressed people.

"have you seen anything or anyone strange? or something out of the ordinary perhaps?

if not, would you just kindly help me find a way to the nearest town.."
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: A young boy plays along   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:48 am

"Have I seen anything or anyone strange? Or something out of the ordinary perhaps? I would have to say other than you no. But the nearest town is Hidden Muk. Me and Fang (pointing to a black wolf at his heels) can take you to the Guides who can take you through the huge marsh to the walled Town. At least thier you can get an inn. And be halfway safe."

"Tourel we have to move now the dark beast comes I can smell him lets hope he hasn't gotten wind of us." Thought Fang to Tourel

"Are you sure if you got wind of him then its almost Garenteed he got wind of us." said the boy to seemingly no one
*but if fact to his Freind and campaion Fang*

"Um miss we have to get going now!!" pleaded the boy after he just relized he spoke outloud to Fang so this stranger could hear.
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:52 am

"ok then" replied yhue
*bows down as a sign of respect*
"thank you for your help."
*yhue then walks to the path that the boy has pointed*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:57 am

*Masque watched as the Yhue, the boy, and the wolf started to move along. So, naturally, Masque followed them, using his staff to hide his presense as he hopped from branch to branch gracefully, using his staff to make him as light as air.*
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:01 am

yhue was actually enjoying the walk she's having, though it doesn't show.
everything was actually going smoothly.

she was walking a straight path then suddenly, she heard a loud noise from the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: The Unwanted Battle   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:03 am

*as Tourel, Fang and the young lady walked down the path thier was a loud noise from behind them. Fang let out a loud whine*

"Wow I come hunting the Boy of the Fifth Eliment and I find not just one inncoence user but three. I will be very fulll tonight!!!" Came a loud booming voice from just behind them Followed by a sickly suphoric smell.

*the trees fell as a huge bronze armored rat the size of three tanks and armored as such broke out of the treeline as well as three other Acumas*

(all three Accuma are lvl 1s the rat is almost a equvlent of a Lvl 3)

Last edited by Tourel on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:26 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:25 am

*Masque looked toward the direction of the voice and saw a somewhat familiar sight which left a bad taste in his mouth....well, his mask's mouth. There was that rat again. Masque took his hat out and fished around inside it for something.*
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:29 am

*yhue turns then pulls out a gun (looks like Taurus Magnum Judge gun)*
"innocence, activate"

*yhue then aims and readies to fire*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: The Unwanted battle is Joined   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:44 am

*Tourel cringed at his Friends whine he new what that meant even before the bang of the trees and the very familiar booming voice and smell. Tourel turned around and had his bow notched with a deathly pale black shaft ready to fire.*

"Oh so they will fight instead of turning over their innocence. So be it!!" Roared the Rat

*A deathly green tinged disease gas roared from his mouth and quickly covered the area*

"Only The wolf of time and Boy of the Fifth Element can survive this gas that will make easy pickings for the rest of us. Cursed beings attack the users NOW!!!" ordered the rat as he stood on his hind legs

*The three Ackoma attacked with blasts of purplish energy sizzling the air*

Last edited by Tourel on Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell checked)
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:11 pm

*Masque pulled out of his hat what appeared to be a cube.*

"These might not be real, but it should serve as a distraction, " spoke Masque to himself as he took off one of his gloves and pressed the cube's side.

*The cube began to hum as his skin touched its surface, projecting his thoughts onto the surrounding area, although he was still hidden by his staff. What appeared to be hundreds of Exorcists began to flood the forest, all of which had been from Masque's years of memories. They didn't have real power, but the illusions could imitate them, allowing Masque to fill in the blanks making them seem real.*
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 11:25 pm

* at the sight of so many exorcists, yhue felt relieved. some of these exorcists looked mature and well experienced.

"maybe one of them is my partner" yhue thought to herself...

*she then realized that the presence of these exorcists weren't..."concrete" enough...
"they're aren't real" she thought to herself, disappointed... "the order wouldn't send this much in one place."

*the akuma didn't realize this though. they started atacking the so called "exorcists"
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Untimely Realization   undercover? EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:13 am

*When the huge rat saw the mass amount of Exorcists the rat lauphed*

"My Cursed beings these new Hunters are fake! They bear no Innocence but I can take care of them. Come my pets come and feeeeedddd on the Fake Hunters!" Roared the rat

*Suddenly all the trees surrounding the Clearing erupted into squeaks as thousand upon thousands of Cat sized rats swarmed towards all the people in the clearing*

"Tourel we need to get out of hear or those rats will eat us. We can't hold them off You saw how fast the devoured the people in the city. Not to mention this girl is bound to keel over from the Sickly decease cloud the Beast has sent towards us." Though Fang to the boy

*Tourel let his arrow fly right into the rats left shoulder then grabbed another arrow and notched it and pointed it towards the sky. The arrow first started glowing Golden then an intense White light that you almost couldn't look at.*

"You for get that i have leaned to protect us and I think i can protects us from the rat swarm." Said Tourel the boy to seemingly no one

*Mean while the rats were forming a type of shield around the Illusionary Exorcists and the Illusions seem to flicker revealing their true form as nothing but illusion and air the disease cloud also grew darker and more heavy around the Clearing birds started falling from the trees and air dead*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 1:39 am

((You might want to watch episode 35 for more detail on this one...))

*Masque saw the rats spread out of nowhere, so he used his memory of one particular of a one Suman Dark, an exorcist with the power of wind, as well as his staff to make his power into a reality.*

"BREAK WIND!" could be heard from illusions as Masque used his staff to create a powerful piercing wind blowing all the rats and diseased air toward the Akuma and Rat, killing the rats as they slammed against there surroundings from the 100 mile per hour winds.

"Fake, are we?" asked another exorcist from the group sarcastically, "Never been called that one before. Innocence. Activate."

*From the groups of illusions, the sounds of many activating weapons can be heard as the wind stops.*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:55 am

((sorry in advance for the long post))

*The wind blew the rats back but more cam these were ready for any wind the charged low to the ground and leaving claw marks in the ground that they walked over.*

"Nice trick but who ever controls these fakes must be some where or do one of your innocence do that." Ordered the rat to the Boy, the Wolf and the girl

Quote :
"Fake, are we?" "Never been called that one before. Innocence. Activate."

*The rat roared with lafter and made a new poisen cloud fall on the party*

"Did they say 'Innocence active' Fake thay are I can sence Innocenc and thier is only three peices of it present. Though I do know of some one with the ability of the wind and artifacts.....MASQUE!!! Why do you hind my old friend and send sensless illusions when you could fight me face to face or do you you fear!!! Oh I am sure if i could smell you I am sure you would reak of fear. Show your self!!!" Ordered the Rat

Not so sure if he was even talking to masque he only new what one of the Innocence abilities was any of the other two could be doing this as well

*Mean while the new rats once more surrounded the Illusions and the rest headed towards the three. The three akumas opensd fire this time a bit more accuretly at the three.*
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 10:12 am

((yeah i have a question...by three innocence pieces, do you mean 2 of yhue's innocence or is there another one besides from tourel...??(does the wolf have innocence too?) ))

*yhue was amazed that these 'fake' exorcists could also do some damage.

as the akumas approached, she started firing her gun, light filled up the place and feathers started to scatter yet they faded away after a while. the shots did some damage to the akuma but nothing critical. the light managed to stun them for a while but they still came closer to the boy, the Wolf and the girl.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:15 pm

((....his wolf has one too.........so there are 4 pieces....))

*A circle appears over the group of, revealing six seals, one for each element. A giant hammer grew and and hit the "Fire" seal.*

"FIRE SERMON!" shouted Lavi's illusion from the group, while Masque created a giant fiery serpent with his staff, burning the rats to cinders and dove into the the akuma and giant rat, destroying the level 1's.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: The New Retreat   undercover? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 1:21 pm

((OH i didn't know Yhue had two so yes their are four sorry))

Quote :
"FIRE SERMON!"

*As The Rat saw his Akuma Devorered and rats turned to ash, the rat looked at the Three*

"Well it seems that I have to leave and come back with more Cursed beings this place is swarming with them any way. You three be careful the Beings Known As Noah seem to be taking an interest in my lands they can't have them I will not let them have my lands and I would hate to see them take three Innocence users before me." Cried the Rat

*Then the air began to crackle and reak of Sulfure*

"I will have the Power of the Fifth Element boy you can run but you can't hide. You can make friends but they will only die. I know the Druids have spoken to you about the prophecy I leave you with the entire mystery. Make your choice or will your choice be made for you? Non shall know until the end."

Quote :
I leave you my People of the Great Woods with this untimely prophecy:
The protectors of the wood my People of nature you are given a gift to the use the Elements of nature through magic and enchantment all but the fifth for that is out of my domain.
This Gift you will abuse and kill that which you are supposes to protect. For Nature gives as well as takes but it is a delicate balance.
You gained the gift because my Original Defenders have become too few to do their job.
For they have been hunted and killed by both jealous war-hungry Humans and disease created by my Brother Elextor god of Disease, Corrosions and Poison.
The powers of nature are delicate and are to be worked with, not controlled like Wild Magic.
If you off set the balance by taking to much you will reap the consequences
This you were warned when taught the gift but over time you will forget or choose to ignore
Sadly no matter how hard you try to keep to nature Human nature a parasitic quality takes over all humans you will think you can control what can not be controlled like some plow or machine of human make
But from this Wood a great people will sprout
Your civilization will be glorious and flourish until the gift is no longer thought of as a gift
But as a right
Your people will drown in the Marsh of your ignorance.
But fear not cause when all seems lost and the Beast of Elextor raises again from the same marsh as your ignorance
I will send a gift much like my tear
But more powerful and created with the help of my Father Yahweh
I will send The Avatar of the Fifth Element
Most of my people will not remember me and my protectors will be few
But those that are still loyal will have to bound together to guide my son.
Who is my father and I’s Avatar.
But he will have human kinds greatest gift, and curse, free will.
And if he chooses the path of Destruction all will be lost not only for my people but the people of most of the world
But if he chooses the Path of the Light all darkness will be shunned and recoiled.
Then my people and those of the world will be saved.
Their will be others that choose to use the words of Evil Blackness
Some will call them Hunters others Heroes
But their Order will be set for greatness and also on the crusade against the Darkness
The Avatar and the Order must come together for even if the Avatar choose light he will lack the strength to shine in the oppression of the Darkness
So my protectors I leave you with these words of wisdom protect my Son and guide him well. For your fates are intertwined.

*With that the Rat vanished once more in a crackle and Pop of the Sulfuric smell*

((Sorry for the long post but Masque ended the battle before I could get it all out....lol))
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:37 am

((it's okay!! ))

*yhue sighed...it was good that it already ended but everything seemed to happen so quickly... the illusions have seemed to already vanished "but where did the attacks come from?" yhue thought as she returned her gun into her belt*

*there was silence in the forest as the smell started to lift off*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: The Shock Of Reality   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 11:29 am

*Tourel was shocked by the rats last words. So shocked the dome that he had put up to defend against the rats just vanished. Not that it was needed any more*

It has to have the wrong person I am no hero I am no Savior Nor do i wish to be. Thought Tourel

" Tourel I think it lies. Just like the Crazy men in the grove. Except this time this Lier had no gifts for us. I wouldn't worry Tor We can just live our lives like we have always done. The prophecy is either made up or it is meant for another." Thought Fang to Tourel

*The boy still stood their in shock not even putting his bow away*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:59 pm

*Glad the pest was now gone, Masque placed the cube back into his coat as he continued to observe the two. He wondered why they were there to begin with and decided to take a closer look. He wrapped his cape around himself, and then he was on the ground, hidden by his staff's magic.*
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 6:52 am

*there was a long silence after the rats have left and it seems that no one wants to break it. yhue looked at the boy, studying his details, then at the creature next to him

"thank you" she said as she bowed down*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

undercover? Empty
PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? Empty

Back to top Go down

undercover?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World :: Europe-
Jump to: