D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

undercover?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

undercover? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Broken Silence   undercover? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:33 am

* Suddenly when Tourel heard the girl Speak:*
Quote :
"thank you"

*He saw her bow down. Snapping him out of his frozen pace with an sudden rush of embarrassment and His cheeks turned bright red*

"Please it was nothing that Beast hunts theses lands ever since he escaped the marsh but I did hardly a thing its you I should be thanking you made those Ghosts appear and destroy his friends and his pets." Answered Tourel still blushing from embarrassment as he put his bow away
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:33 pm

*Masque smirked to himself as he heard the boy talked about his illusions as ghosts. Using his staff he glided across the the ground, silently getting closer to them while still invisible to all senses.*
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 6:48 am

*"Nevertheless, you were a great help" replied the little lady.

"And thank you too sir Ghost, whoever and wherever you are." said Yhue as she stared at the forest.

*yhue tucked her her hair in her hat, looked at the boy then the creature beside him, not knowing what to do next. *
Back to top Go down
http://babylonianprince-3kp.deviantart.com/
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 7:20 pm

Quote :
"Nevertheless, you were a great help" replied the little lady.

"And thank you too sir Ghost, whoever and wherever you are." said Yhue as she stared at the forest.

*Tourel was stunned*

"You mean you didn't cause those...ghost or whatever they were!" Asked Tourel a bit nervously

"If you didn't cause those then I say we get going cause those ghosts can easily turn on us come." Stated Tourel
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:34 am

*Masque couldn't help but chuckle a bit at this. Unfortunately for him, he didn't hide it with his staff like everything else, nor did he realize it. He now stood only a few feet behind them, with the rest of his presence masked except for his laughter.*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: The Stressed Wolf Strikes   undercover? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:44 am

*When the hidden laughter eroupted Fangs ears stood on end, and just as quickly He pounced at the sound of laughter Fangs glowing black and ready to tear whatever the Jaws could get hold of*

"Who are you or what are you!!" Thought Fang
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 pm

*Masque drifted backward, staying silent as the wolf jumped at him. The wolf landed on the ground and snarled, but it didn't scare Masque all that much.*
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:06 am

"what's going on?" asked yhue to the young boy.
"is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:32 pm

*Suddenly Tourel heard Fang in his head and could sense his uneasiness*
Quote :
"Who are you or what are you!!"

*Then he heard The young girl ask*
Quote :
"What's going on?"
"Is something wrong?"

"Yes, Fang senses some thing but he can't see or smell it. Either this something is masking itself or it has no scent and is inviable like a ghost. Either way I do not want to sit around trying to figure it out come I will take you to Hidden Muk you will be safer their then here any way. Fang Keep your ears and nose strong if this thing is masking itself it is bound to make a mistake at some point and then we will have it." Answered Tourel seeming to mature in the blink of an eye

"Yes Tourel I will keep a close watch if I find this being I will rip its throat out." Answered Fang to Tourel
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:53 am

*yhue, still puzzled, followed the boy. she was unfamiliar with this foreign land and neede all the help she could get.

"what about my mission then?" she thought to herself.."maybe i'll see somebody along the way..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: undercover?   undercover? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

undercover?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World :: Europe-
Jump to: