D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn

Go down 
+3
Yang, Ying
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Evalynn
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn Empty
PostSubject: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 11:32 pm

Name: Evalynn-Marie Klarah

Nationality: American/English

Appearannce: Evalynn has a unique-looking appearance. From black and red and blue, to bright, neon clolours that will create a double-take.

She likes to look nice, nonetheless. Whatever she's clad in, everything, from shoes to hair accessories matches with her choice of wardrobe. It always goes with her many moods. From Lolita to casual, to laid-back wear.

Her hair is how she pleases, which is normally a mess of thick, brown curls that curtain over her shoulders and breasts. Bangs cut in medium length over her eyes, bringing up the interesting features of gold and gray in her eyes.

Little make-up is sometimes how it's done with Evalynn. A simple pink rose blush and a thin layer of what colour eyeliner would bring her looks out quite well with not much effort.

When she isn't in one of her unique clothing. She would wear the uniform the Black Order instructed her to wear when she is at work.

Personality:

Evalynn in an ill-tempered, quick-witted, rude, and the most moody teenager anyone would ever cross upon. Her stubborness just adds to her flare. But, can be the best friend you will ever have.

Her loyalty and devotion to the order and the civilians is far greater than her famous mood-swings. And a great fighter to boot. She will fight to the end until the enemy is brought to justice and eliminated.

She can also be soft spoken and shy. But, this is around others she has not met. And this rarely shows, because this will be fought back to her best efforts.

Family/Relationships: Mother(Deceased), and and odd-looking, white puffball that always remained perched onto her shoulder. This is more like a pet. Given to her by her older brother before he disappeared. Shuu, is what she named the creature.

Shuu is great at giving advice, and comforting when it's needed. He would often scold Evalynn on the foolish acts she's pulled upon herself and others. Mostly if it involves her playing Poker.

Weapon: Two hand guns, that Evalynn would use in case of emergencies or if her other weapons were displaced in battle. These guns hold a special 30 MM explosive steel round bullets that can penetrate through an AKUMA within good distance.

Ability/Innocence:

Evalynn contains about three Innocence on her person.

:- And odd parasol, purple in colour. When activated, the symbols(which appear to be crosses) would start to glow bright, stunning, or hypnotizing the enemy. This can be ineffective against stronger enemies.

The handle, would also eject from the weapon, attached by a chain, acting like a mace. As so when used upon an AKUMA, the spikes at the end would tear through it like a knife through butter.

:- Heavy gauntlets, that would increase the hit damage and bring more stealth to her punches, giving the enemy no option to defend itself. This, also can be useless if it's up against a stronger enemy.

:- A special power she is not yet aware of. Some think of it as a power of light. But, this hasn't shown itself in battle, yet.

Weaknesses: She has a problem of denying a small animal. Well, any kind of animal, actually.

Her biggest weakness, though. Is choosing sides between Allen and Tyki. She grew quite fond of -both- of them. But, she would grow more weary when she is forced to fight either one. At times, she would do her best to avoid fighting Tyki. She would protect Allen, of course. But, out of instinct, and stupidity, would put herself in front of the Noah as well.(Her punishment was getting a verbal beating from Kanda.)

Background: Evalynn suffered from a car crash. More worse condition than her mother, who would sneak out of her own hospital bed to care for her when the nurses were away. Each time she was scolded and sent back to her room.

Only thing Evalynn remembered as a figure of a rather round man at the foot of her bed every now and again. Her vision was blurry, so she thought this all was in her head.

Next day. She noticed that her mother hadn't come into her room to see if she was all right. Figuring she must have been still asleep. Later on. She still didn't come about.

Her expression fell more grim, just closing her eyes and forcing herself back to sleep. She wasn't able to do much of anything else.

That man came again. This time. She knew she wasn't going insane. He was actually there.

Evalynn couldn't tell what he was trying to do, but knew it couldn't be anything good. Whatever it was, it made her feel worse. It made it harder to breath now. She wanted to scream.

At that moment, she did, finally. Light seemed to fill the room, blinding. The figure vanished with a roar of rage. Until then the light vanished. Leaving the 15-year-old shaking and gasping for breath, afraid.

The nurses, as well as a couple doctors rushed in a few minutes after the moment of terror was over.

They swarmed all over her. Making sure she was okay.

"Stoppit!", She shouted at last, "Where is my mother?"

Her face shown an expression of anger, fear, and worry. Wanting an answer to her mother's absence.

"My dear. ." A nurse sighed. "Your mother. . Has passed on. ."

Habits: Evalynn has a terrible habit of playing Poker. As well as freaking out and worrying without any other notice or asking any other questions.

Likes/Dislikes:
Hates:- Working, homework(though she is a genius at Mathematics and History).

Likes:- Art, Science, writing, reading, Poker, sleeping, eating(her eating habits are as bad as Allen's).

Food preferences: She loves to try something new. Mostly in the spicy and sweet categories.

(I fixed eet! *Q* )

Last edited by Evalynn on Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Great character dewwwd. :0

Welcome to our RP! Can't wait to get started. C:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:01 pm

W00t! Thank you! 8D >w<
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:15 pm

cool ^.^
I too can't wait to role play with you ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 2:20 pm

No problem, beebeee. C:
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:07 pm

...interesting character.......

....just curious, are all your Innocence equipments?...

....and do you have a history for her?...
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:11 pm

They are except for one, I should have probably added that as a parasite innocence(my brain gets foggy, so I tend to leave a few gaps by mistake.). And yes, I do. I wasn't sure if I should add that here. Or add the background to the other threads. That sorta made my brain explode. O.o
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:14 pm

Honestly. Her other Innocence is an enigma to me, too. I have yet to figure out what it does and what it would look like. I have a bit of background. It leads to a cliff-hanger, though. Which is fine. I like keeping readers in expense. The rest would come along in the role play.
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:22 pm

....okay...cool..I was just curious....thats all....
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:24 pm

I know. ;^; Sorry, I tend to talk too much.
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 pm

...don't worry...me too....
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Oh, okay. We'll get along just fine then. -Beamed.-
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:40 pm

...yes we will....heh...
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
General
General
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:32 pm

Cool character! 8D

(OMG I'M SORRY GUYS!! I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN FOREVER!!!! *shot*)
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 11:34 pm

-Smiled.- Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 11:38 am

KIMIKO MY GAWD I MISSED CHU. ;______;

You missed my mental breakdown when I forgot to take a screenshot of my 1337th post. xD;
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
General
General
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:41 pm

KAELE!! *hug-squishes you* :'D

O RLY NAO? haha~ Sounds interesting. XD;
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:35 pm

I missed you to Kimiko....I've been wondering what happened to you.....
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 4:37 pm

YARLY. ;- -;

I thought you'd forgotten us~. <:
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
General
General
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:43 pm

I missed you too, Masque~ D:

...I actually did sorta forget about it. I tried to keep reminding myself "GO REPLY DARN IT", but it always slipped my mind.
BUT NO MORE!
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 7:30 pm

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAW. x3!

Same thing happens to me sometimes. But I feel really bad, since this place is literally dead when I'm gone and stuff. ._.
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 10:39 am

....thats it....we're going to have to give you some innocence or something!....lol....
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:22 pm

LAWLS@KIMIKO-PON. 8D

*Doesn't get the joke.* ; _;
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:59 pm

Good Good Exeaclent she kinda sounds like cross
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 12:05 am

. . . . .

I don't really know who you people for get. . . . . ^.^;;;
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn   D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn Empty

Back to top Go down

D. Gray-Man OC: Evalynn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next