D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Spain - New Beginnings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

Spain - New Beginnings Empty
PostSubject: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:30 pm

*The train station in Madrid was busy as ever as the Finder awaited the new Exorcist to guide them around. He wonder just why Komui had called him twice a few days ago about a new Exorcist, but just figured it was his clumsiness. All he new was that for some reason, many level 1 Akuma seemed to pass through the area recently.*
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:53 pm

Ugh. . Ok. Food plus Train ride equals no fun and upset stomach. -Evalynn groaned, arm looped around her torso, tongue poking out some for dramatic effect.-

-Shuu rolled his eyes.- Oh, hush. I told you over and over not to go overboard. Your eyes are bigger than your stomach. You never listen! -He began to shout.-

-She rolled her eyes, trying to drown out Shuu's yelling and scolding. Sticking a pinky in an ear.- Yeah, yeah. -Rolled her eyes. Before spotting someone in uniform similar to her own, expecting this is who Komui was talking about to meet. She took a few more steps, now standing a few feet away from the other. Finger still plugged into her ear.-

Stop staring and introduce yourself. And take your finger out of your damned ear. It isn't lady like. Hmph. -Shuu shook his furry head.-

-Gave a glare to the creature. Taking her pinky from her eardrum.- Mrf. . Whatever. . -Wrinkled her nose, before smiling to the male.- Hiya. The name's Evalynn, the new exorcist.
Back to top Go down
Michiyo Makino
Researcher
Researcher
Michiyo Makino

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm

Michiyo got off the train and found herself in Europe. She scanned the for a person in a brown cloak, which the Order calls a Finder. That Finder was supposed to be assisting her in something.

"My first mission", Michi muttered. "I'm not too confident about this."

Wandering about the station mindlessly, she finally saw the Finder and another Exorcist with him. She walked up to them and introduced herself.

"Heys. I'm Michiyo, but just call me Michi. Yoroshiku," she greeted and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:07 pm

-Blinked, eyeing the other new female. Before a big grin spreaded across her features.- Aweh. Sweet. You're new too?! -She seemed excited about this. Finaly she won't be the only one that might look ridiculous out there. Also, she might be a new friend. The girl grabbed the others hands in her own in greeting, bouncing some.- The name's Evalynn! But you can call me Eva. Michiyo? That's a pretty name! Where you from? What food do you like? -This girl. . Was in an oddly good mood.-

Evalynn-Marie! Calm yourself, you're scaring the poor girl! -Shuu jumped up and down angerly on her head. He would probably end up freaking out the newcomer more than anyone else. Of course, he was a talking, white furrball with a yellow, rat-like tail. And he talked to boot!-
Back to top Go down
Michiyo Makino
Researcher
Researcher
Michiyo Makino

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:15 pm

This girl is just like Kaele, Michi chuckled in amusement. She took off her headphones and switched off her MP3.

"I was born in Korea and I like to eat Japanese food," she replied Eva's question. She heard another voice and stared whatever popped out on the girl's head. Michi stared, nodded and said only one head.

"Interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 6:21 pm

-Blinked, blushing a light tint of pink. Pulling away quickly.- Uhm, sorry. Meh heh. . -Idly scratched at the bad of her head. Then made a face as Shuu spoke. She then pointed a thumb upward in his direction.- Oh, yeah. This furry chatterbox is Shuu.

-Shuu grumbled, before jumping down and latching onto her said thumb, wriggling his tiny body about.-

Yee'ow!! -Flailed her arm about.- Get off! -Evalynn huffed.-
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:10 pm

The Finder looked at he two, now understanding just what Komui was talking about, "Greetings. My name is Paul, and I'm supposed to be your guide. I was only expecting one Exorcist, but more is always better."
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 8:16 pm

-Flailed her arm more, as if she hardly heard the man. Whining.- Get. Off!! -Placed her thumb, which had Shuu attached, before stomping her foot onto his tail, then tugging her arm up in effort to pry him off. She finally did this, sticking her slightly bloodied thumb into her mouth. She blinked then, turning her head slowly toward the other. Popping her thumb from her mouth, hiding it behind her back with a sheepish smile.- Eh heh. . Yep, that would be us. .

-Shuu yelped, bouncing around wildly with a series of curses.- Off my tail! Now! I swear to you, you'll regret this! Ow! Ow!
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 9:07 pm

*He reaches his hand into his pocket and retrieves some bandages.*

He hands them to Evalynn and says, "Here. What exactly is that thing? I thought it was a
golem at first."
Back to top Go down
Michiyo Makino
Researcher
Researcher
Michiyo Makino

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:40 pm

It seems like they were distracted, so Michi coughed. "Okay, so what are we doing here? I bet it's a situation involving Akuma."

When you're in the order, it's always involving Akuma...
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:31 pm

"Oh right." Paul responded as he pointed into the sky at small 'flocks' of Level 1's flying by, high up above the city, "We've been seeing more Akuma activity in these parts, but strangely, they haven't been attacking anyone. They've just been passing through. I don't know what's going on with them, but they seem to be heading in the same direction. The Order wants to investigate, and Komui said that since its mainly level 1's that we'll have to deal with, it would be a good idea to accompany a new recruit......or two."

Last edited by Masque De La Lune on Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evalynn
Finder
Finder
Evalynn

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:39 pm

-Gripped at the handle of the parasol that was latched behind her back, 'brows knitting together as she idly started to nibble at her lower lip.- Just been floating in the same direction, huh? -She muttered this questioningly. Her knees buckled, hands shaking and sweating as she gripped at her weapon tighter, golden-grey eyes narrowed some. No-one could figure out if it meant anger, or concentration, or both. She was ready for action.-

Oh, dear. . . -Shuu murmured, before burrowing his small, tiny, furry body into the comforts of Evalynn's thick, brown hair.-
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 4:55 pm

"We can't understand it. Sometimes they have even been coming through the streets, but don't attack anyone. Either way, I don't like it." he says as he takes out a talisman, "Which is why I always carry one of these on me."
Back to top Go down
Michiyo Makino
Researcher
Researcher
Michiyo Makino

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 3:55 am

"Hmm," Michi mused. "I see. Well, the only way to find out is by going in that direction." She pointed in the direction that the Akuma went. "But first, we should try to gather information about rumours or something of the sort."
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 4:55 pm

"The Akuma seem to be just passing through," said the Finder, "We followed them to the edge of the city, just before the forest's edge. We'd have gone further, but with that amount of Akuma, we don't want to risk investigating further without assistance."
Back to top Go down
Michiyo Makino
Researcher
Researcher
Michiyo Makino

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 9:26 pm

(( OMG. So sorry! I forgot about this thread! D: I was busy with stuff. ))

Michi shot a look towards the Finder and reassured him that everything will be fine if there are Exorcists around.

"Why don't you get reinforcements while Evalynn and I go to where the Akuma are heading to? If we need help, we'll give out a sign..."

She hesitated.

"Somehow. Hopefully. Evanlynn, any ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spain - New Beginnings   Spain - New Beginnings Empty

Back to top Go down

Spain - New Beginnings
Page 1 of 1