D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Spain: Crumbling Towers

Go down 
+3
rivenbark
Candy/Varvara :O
White Mahogany
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Spain: Crumbling Towers Empty
PostSubject: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:49 pm

White walked through the tunnel system leading to the trains nervously, her bag gripped tightly in her hand as she followed Collin. This would be her first mission with another exorcist...and she was slightly afraid.

"Ummm....the mission report said something about Spain and disappearing buildings, right?" White asked. "How does that involve us?" They stopped at a bridge, underneath railroad tracks. She looked down at the tracks in worry, gnawing on her lip.

Nervous? Grey taunted. White stiffened and shook her head. She gave Collin a pleading look.

"W-what's going to happen?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
General
General

PostSubject: heheheheheh   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Candy shifted a little in White's bag, She secretly switched her bag for one that was identical to it that Candy was hiding in. She pulled out a lollypop from her pocket and started to suck on it. I'm SO BORED! she whined in her head.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:02 am

Collin fastened his pack to his back, readjusting a few things so he would be more comfortable. "Whenever there's something bizarre happening, there's usually innocence behind it."

He patted white's head playfully as he continued, "All we're gonna do is go retrieve the innocence before the Earl or the akuma find it and bring it back to headquarters. I helped collect a few back when i was being trained by tiedoll-sama."

He tried reassure white with a smile, "There's nothing to worry about as long as we stick together anyway so don't sweat it too much."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:05 am

"Okay," White said, shifting her bag which had felt heavier then when she first packed it. "But...um...why're we above railroad tracks? We're not gonna do anything...uhh...Uhm..." White squeaked and looked down in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," she mumbled. The whistle of the train was heard in the distance. White looked up, face paler than normal. "What do we do?"
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:19 am

The platform they were on shook as the train began to pass underneath them. Collin turned white to face him, grabbed her legs and flung her over his shoulder.

"We jump!" he yelled over the roar. Collin dove off the platform onto the top of the train landing with a thud on his feet then quickly collapsing to his knees.

'I know she isn't THIS heavy.' he thought to himself, 'how much did she pack?'

He took white off his shoulder. "And now we go aboard!" he yelled over the wind rushing past them.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:23 am

"A-aboard!!?" she stuttered, still frazzled about the jump. It wasn't until she was ushered in a flurry of movements into the train that everything caught up. A slight blinking of the eyes and Grey had Collin's collar in his grip.

"YOU FRICKING PICKED ME UP! YOU--"

"Excuse me, kind sirs, but you're not supposed to be here," a train conductor said.

"We're with the order," Grey mumbled. The conductor looked at their jackets, nodded his head, and went off to show them their compartment. Grey put Collin down and picked up his (Heavier...) bag to follow. Once they were in, he opened his bag to check what he packed and saw...

"Candy?" Grey asked as he saw the jester girl curled up in his bag, sucking on a lolli-pop.

No wonder my bag was so heavy...
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: lolololol   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Candy looked up at White and smiled, with a swift movement, she pulled herself out of the bag and sat herself down beside the to exorcists. "Don't worry," She spoke with a cheery tone, "I know the details of the mission so I'll be of use." she stood up and curtsied, then sat back down again.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 12:07 am

"That's wonderful, Candy," Grey said. "But...my suitcase had all the food we were going to need on this mission." Really, Grey wondered what possessed the cheerful exorcist to sneak aboard in HIS suitcase of all things.

Ahem, yours? White asked. Correction, "THEIR" suitcase of all things.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: lolololol   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 10:25 am

Candy looked at grey and smiled, "Don't worry, I've got these!" She dug her hands into her endless pockets and grabbed out a whole buch of sweets, but also three giant containers full of Jerry's wonderful cooking. "I made sure I brought these for me... but since you guys don't have any food, I'll share!" She dropped the giant pile of food into the suitcase, which filled up most of the bag.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 11:39 am

Grey smiled, "Well, now we have food...So, since it's going to be a while, let's go over the mission one more time." He leaned back in his seat, flipping open the black folder given by Komui.

"There's been reports of a town where the buildings have been turning into sand," Grey said. "People have been dying...not only that, it seems there's akuma there as well. So, what he wants us to do is go examine the place and try to find an innocence if there is one...and exterminate the akuma."

Hmmm....I hope they're not strong...the akuma, I mean, White mumbled in their head.

Don't worry, leave everything to me, Grey comforted.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: whhhoooaaa   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:18 pm

"I'm ready to fight!" Candy jumped up from her chair while clenching her fists in front of her. "No akuma can get past this girl!" She kicked the seat in front of her which made her grab her foot in pain.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Collin gazed out the window at the scenery whizzing by. "Akuma..." he mumbled to himself.

"Hey. Have either of you fought a level two before? They're tougher and less predictable than the ball shaped level ones that's for sure."
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:18 pm

Auqustin was hiding behind theme the whole time"I have"Auqustin walked out of a dark creepy coner

"In fact i fought a level 5 Akuma"Auqusin said noting everybody "The sighting of the innocence is near a cavern of stone towers with its towns peaple slowly dissappering.after there dissapperence ther was nothing but sand"Auqustin said thinking and noticing ever was creeped out he was following theme
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Collin turned from the window to face auqustin. "Come now auqustin. If the mother bird does not let her chicks grow on their own they will never learn to soar."

He turned back to look out the window. "I've only fought a level two once and it didn't go that well." Collin stretched and let out a yawn, "But that was back when I was just starting off with Tiedoll-sama. So I have no clue how well I'd fair at this point."

"How about you two?" Collin said motioning toward Candy and White. "What's the strongest akuma you have gone up against?"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: uhuh   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Candy turned to face Auqustin and almost fainted, "How...Wha...When?" Candy stumbled over her words.
She fell onto the chair and looked up at Collin, "I've fought a level three..." She looked to her hands in embarrasment "It was shaped like a cake, so I ate it... I was pretty sick afterwards."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:49 pm

*Yan came out of nowhere "Akuma are easy to kill but have you fought against 6 Noahs'? well that and plus The Earl?"She said while her arms were crossed in shame*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
General
General

PostSubject: uhuhuh   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:48 pm

Candy shreiked and grabbed onto White/Grey's Shirt, "Stop coming into here out of nowhere or you're gonna get it!... Tell it to them Grey!" She patted the girl on the back and stood there with a big grin on her face, her smile fell into a scowl, "And don't overdo it Yan, nobody has the power to do that yet."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Grey had gone back when the topic started, leaving White. She gnawed on her lip, "Umm...I fought a Level Two...whose name was Benji...he was a snake and when he left he said that wasn't the last I've seen of him."

She looked worriedly at Collin, "Is that a bad thing when an Akuma you think you've killed says that?"

Don't worry about it, it's dead, Grey said. White flipped through her mission folder again. "Hope we find what we're looking for...that poor town...It's like getting lost in the swamps back home..."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Grey snapped back, glaring at Aqustin and Yan, "Who the hell said that you two were allowed...Man, people coming out of nowhere...It was just supposed to be me, Collin, and the lovely little lady attached to my arm."

Be nice, Grey, White patronized. Grey gave the newcomers a look that said, "Mess with me, and you'll get it."
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Collin was starting to get visibly annoyed. "Do train compartments always fill up this quickly?"

"And do we really need 5 people for one mission?" he yelled turning the steadily growing crowd of people. He glanced around angrily at their faces before heading toward the door. "Its too crowded in here!" He opens the door and goes to step out. "I'm getting some air!" He left the cabin door open and stormed out of the train car.

He gripped the railing between two of the train cars for a moment and took a deep breathe before gazing upon the passing countryside once more.
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: huhuhuhuh   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:54 pm

candy looked to grey with admiring eyes then looked over to the two exorcists. "Ya! You'll get it!" She yelled as she crossed her arms.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Grey smiled at Candy, but nudged her. "C'mon, Candy, I want some air to, it is really crowded in here." With that, he closed his eyes and White was back, looking slightly confused. She got up and left the compartment.

White had followed Collin, more at Grey's persistence of, "It's too crowded in here!" She stood next to Collin and gave an apologetic smile.

"Well, it's lively," she said. "Trains have never...They're new to me. So..." She glanced at Collin,"Anything you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: huhubub   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:59 pm

"White... YOU"RE SO COOL!" Candy cried as she leaped onto White, which made her stagger. candy followed White out of the compartment with a proud smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
rivenbark
Excorcist
Excorcist
rivenbark

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:01 pm

Collin looked over at White with candy on top of her and flashed them both a smile like nothing had happened. "I'm fine. I just dislike crowds that's all. You guys should go back to the cabin. i'll be fine here. I'll rejoin the group at the station."
Back to top Go down
General
General

PostSubject: huhuhuh   Spain: Crumbling Towers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 9:03 pm

Candy stuck her tongue out at Collin then smiled and giggled. "Ok Collin-sempai!" She said as she started for the door, then ran down the hallway instead of opening the compartment door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spain: Crumbling Towers   Spain: Crumbling Towers Empty

Back to top Go down

Spain: Crumbling Towers
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next