D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Lymeria and Noctis. Anger and Despair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lymeria
Lymeria

Lymeria and Noctis. Anger and Despair Empty
PostSubject: Lymeria and Noctis. Anger and Despair   Lymeria and Noctis. Anger and Despair EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:44 am

(This thread is for only me and Noctis. I know he isn't here yet but I go impatient and wanted to start the story stuff rolling. So here is my first post now i'm just waiting for him. xD)

I was laying face down on the couch in a homely looking room. The room contained old photos bookshelves among other things. It also contained two windows which light shone brightly through them. On the opposite side there was a door. Which was the only door in the room leading in or out of the room they were in. I was sighing continuously for some odd reason while kicking my feet around in the air. I was bored... Really bored. I wasn't alone in the room either. There was one other in the room besides me. It was the Noah of anger Noctis. Surprisingly for his gene he was relatively lazy and not very enthusiastic about his work. He sat next to the table near the window with his head completely back looking up at the ceiling. I suddenly lifted my head and looked around the room. I then looked over towards Noctis whom I couldn't really tell if he was asleep or not even though his eyes were open. I had caught him asleep with his eyes open before. "Hey..." I said. There was no reaction though. He must have been asleep after all I thought. "HEY!!!!!" I yelled this time. There was reaction this time except he still remained asleep. I laughed to myself for a second then I formed a small pillar of water above his face and released it. It splashed all over his face and he woke up finally. This was somewhat routine since this isn't the first time I had to do something like this to get him up. With him finally awake I proceeded to speak. "You know how we do nothing almost everyday now? Well I just came up with an idea that will lively things up for us." He just kinda sat there looking at me with a blank look on his face. His hair flat from the water. I picked up a towel and threw it at him to dry off. "Anyways as I was saying... I have a really fun idea how we can kill more people and exorcists!"
Back to top Go down
Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Lymeria and Noctis. Anger and Despair   Lymeria and Noctis. Anger and Despair EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:22 am

Waking up to getting an ice cold shower in the face was not to most peoples liking. And Noctis was no exception, he could feel a slight anger building up inside him, but he quickly brushed it aside as if he had done it a thousand times. ''Now is not the time or the place...'' He thought to himself. He looked around, he was in a room he couldn't even remember that he entered. was seemingly not paying attention to that Lymeria was talking to him, he was still looking around to familiarize with the room. He heard every word that was said though. ''Kill people and excorcists huh...'' Noctis muttered, he then looked over at Lymeria and asked ''Why would i be interested in that?'' Noctis face was completely emotionless, he found no reason to do things, no joy behind it. Only anger. He got up from the chair he was sitting on and looked out the window next to him. He could only see his own reflection in the window. Noctis ran his hands through his wet hair, making small pebbles of water jump out of his hair. He stopped his hands and rested them on the back of his head as he looked up at the ceiling again, waiting for Lymeria's response.
Back to top Go down
Lymeria
Lymeria

PostSubject: Re: Lymeria and Noctis. Anger and Despair   Lymeria and Noctis. Anger and Despair EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 10:45 am

"Well... The Earl wants us to kill exorcists either way and people... I just like to see them die. Also this could be a good chance to level up some of our akuma." I said this with a cheerful tone in my voice. I sat up in a normal position now staring over to Noctis ,then shifted my gaze to outside. We were in one of the many rooms inside the ark yet Noctis seemed a little confused about his surroundings. Its probably cause he fell asleep and was rudely awaken by me. She laughed to herself again as this crossed her mind. "Also you know your like my best friend within the Noah. I trust you the most out of all of them." I smiled. She knew in the end he would help her as he had done so in the past. "I know you dislike doing things like this.... But like I said the Earl says Exorcists are our enemies. So we have to kill them and destroy their innocence. Also you know I hate humans and especially hate exorcists." I stood up and stretched. I was feeling a little stiff from laying there for so long. "Plus it will make things a little more interesting then whats going on around here. Either way i'm gonna drag you with me. So your choice I can bring you by force or you can come willingly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lymeria and Noctis. Anger and Despair   Lymeria and Noctis. Anger and Despair Empty

Back to top Go down

Lymeria and Noctis. Anger and Despair
Page 1 of 1