D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Lymeria.... Noah of Despair

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lymeria
Lymeria

Lymeria.... Noah of Despair Empty
PostSubject: Lymeria.... Noah of Despair   Lymeria.... Noah of Despair EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:50 pm

(Note: Me and my friend will be creating a story to lively things up around here. Which will probably be made tomorrow with me starting.)
Name:Lymeria

Description: Personality wise. She is calm majority of the time. When an interesting battle happens she becomes a little hysterical and becomes more determined to kill her a opponent leaving them with no hope. In other situations she is very laid back and likes to take it easy. She loves to fight and kill especially if it involves killing human.s. She is partnered up with another Noah whom she is almost always with. Their powers do not connect. (The other noah is a real person who should be joining tomorrow or something.) She is semi-tall around 5 foot 10 inches. Medium length hair. Her clothes are simple she wears a sleeveless shirt and jeans. She looks around her early 20's.

History:Lymeria wasn't always he name. Before she was a noah she was an ordinary human. Her name was Rose. A somewhat common/rare name. So pretty much somewhere in between you might say. She could barely remember things from her life, but she managed to remember a few things like her name and the incident. The incident why she could never forgive the human race. She despised being human and despised all other humans. They left her there... TO DIE. Without even a second look. Out of twenty people... Not one would try and save her. They could have easily made it out with her. The event... Was a fire and for some reason she couldn't move at all. All she could do is watch people run by her while she yelled out for help. All of them ignored her just to save themselves. Humans are so selfish. They aren't even worth someones pity. They should just all die! These thoughts crossed her mind continuously since the day of the event. That day she lost all hope. Every last bit she was angry though very angry at the human race... But even that was swallowed by the despair. The feeling of despair grew and grew. She slowly rolled over ready to die with tears rolling down her cheeks. Just as she believed it to be over huge pain roared from her head. She yelled out from the pain as the stigmas appeared on her forehead and her skin grew gray. The event that took place was the birth of the noah of despair. Just then the fire in the room she was in dispersed. Smoke still remained in the air, but the fire just vanished and the pain would not cease even during this. She managed to open her eye to see the flames gone and a strange round man before her. The man bore a big smile and he continued to watch for awhile then finally spoke. "You are the noah of despair I can offer you a chance to destroy all of this pitiful humanity and get revenge against this hateful god." As those words finished the pain slowly faded she was now completely gray with 5 stigma on her forehead. She then learned she was the one who put out the flames with her ability that she gained from becoming a noah. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is the Millennium Earl. Its a pleasure to meet you." With that he held out his hand to me to help me up. She eagerly accepted it and rose to her feet. She wanted to kill all of humanity. She believed their was no hope of teaching meaningful things. She believed that this world should be cleansed of humanity. From that day forth she remained by the Earl's side killing as many as she could.

Noah gene: Despair

Abilities: She has two abilities to be precise. The first of which allows her to control the water in the air to create other forms of water and control it to her will with easy. She also can turn the water instantly into ice when she wills it. There will be times where she condenses water so greatly and freezes it to make a weapon for her or even a shield. Which this shield or weapon becomes harder then even steel. Usually to create this level of density it takes about 10 seconds. While normal ice is strong but can still be easily broken with enough force. Also the time for her to condense the water in the air is almost instant. With this abilities of hers she create multiple techniques which will be seen in an actual fight. (If you wish me to go more in detail please ask.) Also as a side note. If there is fog or mist in the air her powers are double and her skills become easier to use. This does not include if it is raining which if it is raining she does gain the ability to have her water condense a great deal faster.

Weapons and Gear: She uses the tease a decent amount which she always has around 15 around her. The numbers vary on occasion at times she has none. At other times she has up to even 100. With her she also carries these tiny ball like objects that look like candy due to their size and many colors. But in reality are tiny bombs. These bombs are stored in two different pouches giving her a great amount of them.

Last edited by Lymeria on Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Lymeria.... Noah of Despair   Lymeria.... Noah of Despair EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:22 pm

welcome to are role play site ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Lymeria.... Noah of Despair   Lymeria.... Noah of Despair EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:57 pm

YESSSSS MORE NOAHSSSS!! :"D

Welcome to our little roleplay site! My name is Sara, my OC's being Kaele. :3
It's very nice to meet you, your OC, and later on your friend! C:

Just make sure to come backkkk and not just leave uss.. ; _ ;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

PostSubject: Re: Lymeria.... Noah of Despair   Lymeria.... Noah of Despair EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:36 pm

....cool character...it'll offset most of our fire-based characters quite nicely........can't wait to RP with you....

.......also nice to see a new Noah amongst us.....I'll be making it official soon......heh...
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Lymeria.... Noah of Despair   Lymeria.... Noah of Despair EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:54 pm

Hmm, I didn't really notice how the water would affect the fire-based Innocences... *Evishly plotting her OC's demise.* >3

I keed. :>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lymeria.... Noah of Despair   Lymeria.... Noah of Despair Empty

Back to top Go down

Lymeria.... Noah of Despair
Page 1 of 1