D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

A brake. . . .

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:18 pm

*Yan was lying on a hill away from both her homes because things were getting out of hand.*

*The wind blew calmly as Yan closed her eyes and felt in peace*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:25 pm

Miro looked down at a piece of paper folded within his hand. 'Why don't I get a talking card like Tykki? Is the budget so low that all they could give me was this?' He thought to himself as he walked out of the reflection a nearby lake had. He noticed a girl up on the hill and wondered if she was his target. A thought then went through his mind, giving him a smile.

He walked up to her and said, "Hello, are you Yin?"

His skin was covered with makeup and he was now wearing a finder's uniform. His smile was skillfully hidden.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:33 pm

*Yan got up and looked at the man with a dirty look "How do you know of my sister?" She said angrily*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Confused, Miro searched through his pockets and took the peace of paper out. Written on it was "Yin" which he obviously understood but then he unfolded the paper more and saw the word "Yang".

He placed the paper back into his pocket, mad at not reading all of his directions before going to the mission. "I assume you are Yan then. Good." He gave a heartwarming smile, which was secretly killing him on the inside. "I was sent by the order. We need both of you immediately."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:56 pm

"Baka! Doing that would only give away are hideout!" Yan hissed with anger while she still gave him a dirty look as her eyes went from Gold to black*

"Who are you really?"She asked as she took a few steps back and took out one blood red sword from her left arm as her right hand took it and pointed it at his neck. She did this vary quickly*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:01 pm

"A man who clearly need to read more before going on missions." He accidentally let out.

He took a step or two backwards and said, "Seriously though, the order is having all exorcists out in the field come back." He slightly looked around to check for a golem hoping that they didn't have one.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:17 pm

"My sister is NO Exorcists"Yan said then paused "She's a Noah, . . . I thought they tolled you that" She said still in a bad mood while her eyes still looked black and word full of anger, a bit of sadness as well*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Miro backed away for a second and pulled out the piece of paper. He couldn't believe that he had made this mistake... On the paper, it said, "Yin's sister Yang is your target." He slapped his hand to his face thinking he needs to stop skimming orders and read it fully next time.

"Well, since my undercover plan is now destroyed," he said while wiping the makeup off, revealing his skin. "I think I'm going to have some fun with you before I kill you!" The thought of pleasure was obvious within his eyes. From the lake burst several level one Amuka and he retreated to the lake, his front always towards Yan.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm

"Humph, your going to regret that you called me Yin" She said still looking at him*

*As the Akuma punted there Gun like weapons at her, the towns people stared screaming and running away. "Yuki" Yan said as the dragon flew out of her hair in a small form, then into his bigger form then burned the Akumas' to the water. He went over to Yan and landed on the ground and turned to face the Noah as he growled, showing his teeth*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:00 pm

More demons emerged from the lake but they had no water on them. Miro walked backwards on the lakeas if he was walking on it. "I dare you to make that statement truth." He said teasing her
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:11 pm

"heh, fine" Yan said as she put her sword in the ground then did some hand sighs*

"summoning: blood Dragon J-" *She said while a giant blood red Japanese Dragon came from her hands and roared vary loudly covering Yan's words while headed straight for the Noah, it didn't damage anything in it's path other then the Akumas and soon to be the Noah*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Miro smiled and said, "Your stronger than my last victum." The dragon rushed over him and once it left, he was not existant.

Miro came out of a mirror from within town to watch from afar and to make her think he was dead. He smiled as he had some level twos and more level ones come from the lake.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 5:36 pm

*The blood Dragon came out from behind Miro un-expecting-ly as it hit him then came back to Yan, but not going in her. It Faced The Noah ready for another attack, as Yuki Burned the other Akuma*

"well of course" She said as she turned to look at him*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:09 pm

Miro was completely off-guard when the dragon rushed from behind him. Luckily, he only received a minor injury and the finder uniform was destroyed, leaving a black cloak protecting him. "Your smart too. I can see some fun coming from this." He pulled out a mirror from his coat and dropped it on the ground. He repeated the process over and over again as he walked towards his opponent.

He smiled, which half of it was covered by the hood. "So I should expect great power if your still alive after your sister became a Noah. Would you mind telling me how?" He was out of the town by then and was heading up the hill.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:26 pm

"Why don't you ask her, . . that is if you survive"Yan said as she grabbed her sword out from the ground and took out her other sword from her right arm, Her eye color changed back to gold dropping the mirrors, . . what is he looking for? she though then got a sens of a trap or something like that*

*She felt a bit weak so she took a pill that she hid in a pocket in her over sized sleeve and eat it, she then felt her heart skip a beat but tried to look like nothing was wrong*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:34 pm

Miro walked past her as if she didn't notice he had. Placing mirrors down along the way. "I find that getting information from others is more reliable than what people give you originally."

Once he was about 20 meters away, he turned back around to face Yan. "Now that preparations have been set, lets fight fair and square." He said as he pulled a sword out from his coat. The sword seemed to be made of mirrors, the same type as the ones that had been placed on the ground. He also took off his coat revealing his battle garments. "You go first. And try not to use your dragons, I said a fair fight. I'm not using demons anymore."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 6:55 pm

"True, but her life is not mine, . . "Yan said as she turned and looked at him then she filliped her swords, making them go around for a little while then stopped them. Her right hands sword faced Miro as for the other pointed the opposite direction. "What about your mirrors? that is what you call fair. . . "Yan said then looked at Yuki then back at Miro "What we do is up to us not Lady Yang" Yuki said in Japanese as she snarled*

*Yan didn't move for a minute is it a barrier?. . what ever it is i don't like it She though then ran towards Miro*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 8:30 pm

"Let me just say, those mirrors are there to make sure there is no interference by your slaves." He said while positioning himself to jettison forward.

He then stopped talking in Japanese and switched to English. "I only have an hour to spare. My mirrors will make this battle easy. Even if the slaves fight. Hahahahaaahaaa!" His mouth grew larger than usual (think of the normal laughing Noah look). "The field will change after I test your strength!"

He then pushed off and rammed into Yan with great speed, sword positioned parallel to his body.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:37 pm

"THERE NOT SLAVES!" Yan yelled out as she started running on the mirrors trying to brake them*

"Good to know because this one hour is going to be vary short" She said to him, understanding him. She then stopped half was threw the river that seamed to be shallow at the time of there fight as she put her swords in a 'X' form waiting*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 8:47 pm

The mirrors did not break or crack when stepped on. Miro ran towards Yan and swung for her head. "Oh come on! I take the time to read the information and it is incorrect! I thought you didn't speak English..."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:25 pm

"Humph, I don't, but I can understand it" Yan said in Japaneses, like she was the entire time, as she ducked completely. Yan right sword stopped his sword thing from trying to hurt her while her left sword went for his rib. though her mind was blank and her body just acted Yuki started to get antsy and mad because Miro called them Slaves*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:31 pm

He stopped his attack so he could dodge the attack pressed onto him. He stepped back, out of their attack range and started thinking about what he said.... "Oh damn it!.. Oh well, she doesn't know what will happen because of them." Then he slapped himself in the face saying, "I need to stop this. Oh well, the slaves seemed to stop attacking." He then went in for another attack, more like a stabbing motion this time.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 9:56 pm

"heh, do you really think I would play 'fair' with another Noah other then my sister?" Yan said as the water became the color of blood, as for the Blood dragon was gone. Yan dodged the attack but jumping put and kicking Miro in the face as well as use-ing it as boost, jumping of while doing a back flip and landing right be site Yuki*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:01 pm

He felt a slight amount of pain in his face from the kick but nothing that would have him focus on it. "What makes you different from the Noah? We use Akuma as slaves and you use dragons. Slaves are still slaves and I don't see why you have to fight against us. We only want to change the world for the better." He shifted to a defensive stance on top of one of his mirrors.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:18 pm

"No one can in-slave a dragon, we are bound, but that's nothing you'll understand. Killing of humanity, your are still human, so am I . . . but we both fight for rights and life that no one should destroy. The gods and goddesses have plans for us all"Yan said as her patted Yuki's neck while she still had her swords in her hands and looked into his eye that glared at Miro*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A brake. . . . Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . Empty

Back to top Go down

A brake. . . .
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World :: Asia-
Jump to: