D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

A brake. . . .

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Miro
Finder
Finder

A brake. . . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:21 pm

Miro then charged at Yan at the fastest speed he can go. The mirror was stuck to his left foot. "I AM NOT A HUMAN! I AM NOT WEAK LIKE THEM!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 8:02 pm

"Humph, say what you want" Yan called back bracing for his attack, her swords were back in an 'X' form again. The blood dragon came out of the water and graded Miro's cloths from behind with it's dragon hand, stopping him from getting any closer to Yan*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Suddenly all of his body went limp as he did not place anymore energy in himself. He calmed down. "Sorry about my outburst." He smiled and said, "Now that you obviously have me within your grasps, why don't you tell me about your history with your sister. It is not like I can use it since you can kill me now if you want."

(((Sorry, my email is being spam-ed by colleges all the time and I just have accidentally deleted the email telling me about this.)))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:06 pm

(( that's okay))

*Yan said nothing for a moment "Ying's the 17th Noah" is all she said She then put both her swords together making one big one, the size of her body*

*then thrust it his heart*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:13 pm

Right before the sword touched him, he disappeared and the mirror attached to his foot fell to the ground. "Would a Noah be killed that easily?" He was standing a few feet behind her with his sword stretched out towards her. A mirror beneath his left foot. "So you will not reveal anything?"

((I added a picture to my character if you want to check it out))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:41 pm

((okay))

*She turned around to see his sword close to her "then you should think the same of me" Yan said as she looked at is sword "there's more then meats the eye, but I guess you didn't hear what I said to you about my sister not to long a go" She said taking a few steps back*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:45 pm

"Then repeat yourself to get your meaning across." Miro became tense but tried not to show it. "17? Is that what you are talking about? Numbers do not mean anything for me."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:55 pm

"she's the 17th-" she was going to go on but it seamed he cut her off "well your some Noah" Yan said sarcastically "The Earl tolled me that the numbers of the Noah is vary impotent, for his 'family', heh this is sad a Noah that has no clue about the Earl" she said with a tone of disappointment*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:01 pm

He felt his anger rise up again but was able to calm down again before it showed. Then he realized that the anger was not directed at others but merely himself. He was what he hated. He was what was wrong. "I'm just starting out if you can't tell." He accidentally slipped out. Then he thought to himself: 'I don't need to justify myself to her.'

"Why don't you explain it to me so I have the full picture? I would hate to waste the Earl's time."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:05 pm

*Yan sighed "my my, the Earl loves to waste time with his 'Family'" She said while being reprized that he wasn't asking how she knew things about him*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Again the anger at himself resurfaced. "I doubt you would not know anything about it! Exorcists are the scum of the earth and we need to cause an extinction!" In his mind, he knew he needed to calm down but he rushed forward blindly, sword ready to slice.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:30 pm

*Yan jumped over and landed on The blood Dragon, making him miss "I know the Earl better then you ever would in 10 years"She said again but this time she knew if his sword hit the blood dragon, it wouldn't leave a mark*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 pm

He lunged at the dragon instead of Yan because he had the momentum built up already and wanted to use the force on something. "AAAAAHHHHHHHH" He yelled out as he sliced.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:40 pm

*it did no damage, Yan knew he was mad but she didn't know how mad *
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:46 pm

He continued slashing away at the dragon in frustration hoping that some signs of damage would come across. He knew that it was useless but his body was being controlled by hatred. After about 13 seconds, the mirror attached to his left leg broke which drove fear into him which caused him to stagger back.

At that point, he regained his composer and jumped back to put 15 yards between them. "Sorry, where were we?"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:49 pm

*Yan didn't say anything all she did was sigh and thought 'hes hopeless'*

*as for the blood dragon still showed no damage but then it snarled with disgusted *
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:04 pm

"I'll keep the outbursts under control. I'm just trying to keep my Noah inside when it wants to get out. It sees it's prey but I'm telling it that it cannot go on the hunt. The reason being that I am going to keep you alive. Once I knew that, it took control. So would you like a cup of tea?" From a mirror in front of him came out a table with a teapot, tea cups, hot tea, sugar, napkins, etc. He sat down at one of the seats and started sipping some tea.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:08 pm

*Yan looked over not saying anything she thought that the moment was random and she didn't really understand*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:10 pm

"This moment may seem random and you ma not really understand but I have some time to kill before I have to go back to the Earl and I want to come up with a believable story of how I killed you. Ok? Have a seat."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:25 pm

"I'm fine being over hear away from you and your tea" Yan said as she glared at him*
Back to top Go down
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 pm

((I'll wake up tomorrow and edit this post to have Miro do something. I'm really tired and I bet when I log in tomorrow, I'm going to be saying WTF when I read my posts.... I act weird when I am tired.)))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:38 pm

(( okay))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A brake. . . .   A brake. . . . - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A brake. . . .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World :: Asia-
Jump to: