D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Missing Finders

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:06 pm

*"your mission is to find the missing finders. thay dissaper about a month ago we can not contact theme.you are to go to vancouver canada"Komui said with worry."ill be sending you Auqustin and Keale(hope i spelt it right) so leave emmeditly your train is waiting for you."Koumi said with a Razz ."you have 45 minuts till the train leaves better hurry"Komui said with a Twisted Evil ."You Retared why would you tell us now!!!!"Auqustin said in a pissy voice
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:59 pm

(( Who's Auqustin? xD Sorry. ))

"Eh!? But Komui, Allen just got back!" *Kaele exclaimed from beside Komui, her voice audible through the phone's speakers. Allen was quiet, blushing slightly.*

"But you haven't been on a mission in more than a week, Kaele. It's just your turn." *Komui said with a smirk.* "You better be off, the train will be here in 41 minutes now."

*Kaele gathered her things quickly and ran down to the Underground Waterway after saying goodbye to everyone. She leaned against the wall as she waited for Auqustin, one of her closest friends besides Allen, Jian and Lavi.*

Last edited by Kaele // 卡埃莱 on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:22 pm

*"Wait Up"Auqustin yelled for he boat to stop leaveing the underground water way.Auqustin thene jumped on the boat."Danm where going to late we have 20 minutes left"Auqustin said in a worry."can you speed up please where going to miss our train ride.Ohhh Its raining Very Happy"Auqustin rush and randomly said.*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:43 pm

"We're going to Canada, I think." *Kaele mumbled with a slight sigh as she tried to protect the map from getting wet.* "It's so late! I wish we didn't have to go right away."

"Miss Kaele..." *The finder who was rowing the boat interrupted.* "Sorry to intrude on your conversation, but along with the finders it seems an exorcist went missing just a few minutes ago. We unsure at the moment who it is, though, since there were two other exorcists on the mission as well and none have contacted us yet."

"Who were the other two exorcists?" *Kaele asked the finder as she brushed through her wet near-black brown hair. The finder was quiet for a moment in thought as the oar broke through the choppy water.*

"I'm quite sure the exorcists on the mission were Mister Kanda, Mister Arystar Krory, and General Froi Tiedoll."

"Huh. I wonder why Froi-sama hasn't contacted the Order yet, he's usually pretty responsible and I doubt he was the one who went missing." *Kaele mumbled to herself.*
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 5:52 pm

*"What missing.I hope it isnt Kryory we eat lunch together every meal.I dont really care if its Kanda.no one really cares. And what if Tie has the heart"Auqustin said with worry and questioning.

"Auqustin-Chan,Keale-Chan i was just inforemed that Another has gone missing"The Finder said in a hurrying and in great sorrow.

In Auqustins heart it felt like it was being stabbed a million times but needles and thene suddenly broked out in a raging worry.

"were at the train station with 2 minuts to spare" the Finder said in a calm voice.*
Back to top Go down
Machigerita
Finder
Finder
Machigerita

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Shirayuki slowed down as she neared the platform, spotting her fellow exorcists. She gave herself a moment to collect herself before approaching them, her breathing more steadied, though her face was still just a wee bit red. She was late for her first mission from HQ... how embarrassing...Then again, the Director had said that it was the finder's fault for not being able to find her sooner. She still felt bad about being late, though. The exorcist had all but tossed her belongings in her bag and ran to the docks under the castle as fast as she could when the director, Komui, was it? Practically tossed the mission information at her, blurting out the most important things about the mission. They'd still ended up late, unfortunately. She chuckled to herself as she thought back to how the director continuously slipped in apologies for sending her off to a mission before she was able to get a decent meal... And she was a bit depressed about how she would have to get on another train, after really just getting off of one...

"Oh... this is so depressing... we really didn't want to get on another train so soon..." she said quietly, still out of the others' ear-shot.

She called out to them, giving a light smile,"Hello!~"
Back to top Go down
http://kikanka.deviantart.com
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 pm

*"another Excersit Neutral "Auqustin said in his head

"Hello"He replied in a charming voice

"You must be on this mission becoase there are 2 excersits missing"Auqustin said in a wondering voice and tone

"well talk on the train .we must get on the train we have no time to spare"Auqustin said in a rush almost mumbling*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:20 pm

*Kaele glanced over her shoulder, hearing the cheery greeting among the small crowd of people in the darkness. She recognized the Rose Cross on the person's chest, but didn't recognize their face. She smiled as she boarded the train and the person got closer, revealing a girl who seemed a little older than Kaele yet a lot more... Grown. Kaele glanced down at her flat chest longingly.*

"Hello! I don't think we've met before." *Kaele exclaimed optimistically as she leaned her torso out of the train. The finder, whose name was Ray, tried to get the restless teen back into the cab.*
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:27 pm

*"Com on Keale lets go" Auqustin exclaimed*

Last edited by Junji Walker on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Machigerita
Finder
Finder
Machigerita

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:29 pm

Shirayuki nodded in response to Augustin's question before she rushed over to the train, and giving a quick reply to the girl before she hurried into the train after Augustin,"Oh, we haven't! We can introduce ourselves when all of us, preferably, are on the train," she hinted, climbing up the few steps quickly. After a short pause, she walked toward the girl and smiled apologetically, holding out her hand for her to shake,"I'm Shirayuki. Shirayuki Nagareboshi, it's nice to meet you! I'm sorry for having to cut you off so rudely like that."
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 6:41 pm

*"hello i dont belive weve fully met before im Auqustin nice to meet you ((Bows))"Auqustin very kinds spoke*
Back to top Go down
Machigerita
Finder
Finder
Machigerita

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:17 pm

Shirayuki turned to Augustin and nodded again, extending her other arm to him so that her arms crossed and made an 'X', her smile widening just a tiny bit more. Well, perhaps this train ride wouldn't be such a bad one after all, even if she had to sit still for a long time again... At least she would have company, and these would be her companions for as long as this ridiculous war waged on, so it would be best to get to know them a bit.

"No, we haven't. Shirayuki, and the pleasure's all ou-- er-- mine,"she said, quickly catching herself before she went nuts with her self-referencing once more. A light pink that was barely noticeable dusted her cheeks in embarrassment. She needed to stop going nuts with her singular and plural, though she couldn't really help it.
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 1:27 pm

*"Dont worry i did it to"* Auqustin said calmy while choukocling*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Missing Finders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing Finders   Missing Finders Empty

Back to top Go down

Missing Finders
Page 1 of 1