D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

The way to an exorcist's heart...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoxy-kun
Researcher
Researcher
Phoxy-kun

The way to an exorcist's heart... Empty
PostSubject: The way to an exorcist's heart...   The way to an exorcist's heart... EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:51 pm

(Continued)
...After being lead through a bunch of corridors out to the open space of the cafeteria the scents of 100 different styles of cooking assaulted his nose and his appetite.
He quickly grabbed a tray got in line and ordered a massive platter of Spicy Salmon and Tuna rolls looking for a place to sit and find new people to talk to between swallowing food. In the throng of the cafeteria he'd lost sight of White and Yang but he would be sure to find them after his damn black hole of a stomach was sated.

'...Now where to sit...' He stood looking around at the different tables.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: The way to an exorcist's heart...   The way to an exorcist's heart... EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:33 pm

*Yang had food on her plate, it was an Asian style; noodles, Onigiri, sushi,Yakitori and a rice bowl on the side. she looked around and saw Phoxy looking around "Oi Phoxy-kun" she called over the loud, crowded room, she didn't waver her hands up in the air but she did wave them lowly over the table.*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Kimiko
General
General
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: The way to an exorcist's heart...   The way to an exorcist's heart... EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:47 pm

(Hullo thar~ I'm just gonna pop in. That ok? CX;; )

Kimiko was already in the cafeteria, although she hadn't touched much of her food. She massaged her temples, taking in deep breaths. She'd been extra busy with all the exorcists needing bandaging, fixing up, and so on and so forth. She'd just attempted to treat Kanda, and he hadn't made it easy. She closed her eyes for a moment, then reopened them, blinking. Someone else had come in; a face that wasn't familiar to her.
Who...is that?
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The way to an exorcist's heart...   The way to an exorcist's heart... EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 10:18 pm

White, having been hopelessly lost in the confusion, gave a yelp as she accidentally bumped into Kimiko. "I'm...I'm so sorry!" she shouted in embarrassment. "I tend to space out and forget what I'm doing!"

Yeah, and it doesn't help Champion is the result of that forgetfulness, Grey said.

"You're mean, stop being mean," White mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The way to an exorcist's heart...   The way to an exorcist's heart... Empty

Back to top Go down

The way to an exorcist's heart...
Page 1 of 1