D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread Empty
PostSubject: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:25 am

Ok Me and Yan have Deciceded on 9 peices of the heart innoence, Me I have two peices becuase I have two Innoence, Tio you have one, Yan has one, White has on, Allen has one, Lavi has one, Kanda has one, Lenalee has one.

Now whats going to go on with the thread is that our Noahs are going to have a epic battle with our Excorits. We will meet up with the new and improved lenalee and allen later in the thread. All 8 of us will go to Egypt and the noah who will be whating there will be, Road, Gabriel, Ying, Russ and Tyikk. So we will see how things turn out.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:35 am

I'm not to sure about this....
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:38 am

There can be more heart peices, these are the presumed ones.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:02 am

Wait...Let me see if I got this right. 8 exorcists have pieces of the Heart...and we're all going to one place...to fight four or five Noah at once.
I like it. I really do. But why do I have a piece of the Heart? I just recently started...(not that I'm not grateful!)
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:02 am

yeah, he nick names you Tio ...
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:06 am

hahaha nice. I like it already.
Seriously though, why 9 pieces of the Heart? Almost sounds like a Pirates of the Carribbean reference. Ya know, when there are "9 pieces of 8." There are 9 Heart pieces and there are 8 exorcists.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:10 am

lol "more will be added as we go along" he says...
" the heart can't be found... theirs no saying on who really has it or even if it's pl-usable for it to be in pieces.... plus... I too have more then one Innocence.. my chara just has not figured it out yet :/ " I say
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 12:03 pm

you have it beucase yours is specile equip type innoence useally doesnt reacte to someones emotions when its refined. And yours senses your emotions which is odd so your are a presumed peice of the heart. pretty much everyone one who is active and who are the top posters get a peice of the heart. Even thought you are not a top poster you are very active. White has one becuase her kinda talks to her, hers is pretty much memories so she has one. I have one becuase, my first one stands for ,"All fair love in War" meaning you have to fight for peace and love. My other one is still very unknown at the moment. Yans kinda stands for Sacrifice, sence her Innoence drains her blood.

Its becuase i have two peices in each of my innoence.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Ah. Well, thank you very much! I am deeply honored by the fact that you deem me worthy of bearing a Piece of the Heart. (Ignore the formality; basically, thanks a lot, blah blah blah, I appreciate it.)
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:27 pm

Yeah, Im thinking you can turn your equip type inneonce to parsecit if you want. It happened with lenalee so why not you XD.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:55 pm

Nah, because then it'd be hard for me to do the bullets and stuff...I mean, how would someone turn a gun into a parasitic type Innocence?
Well, unless you turned an arm into a gun-like structure...or maybe caused the hand to absorb the Innocence and circular glyphs appear before each attack? Actually, forget that. I'll stick to Equipment type and just increase the synchro rate as well as add the three attacks. so much simpler.
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 8:38 pm

yeah i supose you are right.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:00 pm

Ah, really, I am honored to have a piece of the heart, I really am, but for me I think that's kind of jumping the gun there, per se. Champion does talk to me, but on VERY rare occasions, mostly when I'm about to hit 100 percent synchronization. Other than that, it's not MY memories. If it were...Champion would've eaten that piece of the heart a long time ago. It's how it compensates, by eating memories.

As I said, I'm honored, it's just that Champion EATS memories, which is why I'm able to use it so well. Or maybe, I'm just looking at this from the wrong angle???
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Maybe it needs to be looked at in reverse. Instead of what it takes in compensation, you should consider what you can give it?
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Ah, that's true! Maybe I could do something for it! Ah...but that'll be kind of hard since Champion already has both styles of attack merge together at 100% synchronization. Maybe, it could be a more finer meld of the two and White just be a bit more stable, with more armor added on to be more like a true knight.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:35 pm

What about, instead of better armor, you give the Innocence a better form of compensation...like, instead of memories, you form a mental link with the Innocence that allows you both to become more in tune with each other's needs and wants? Since you basically rely on instinct for it, you could make it instead that you cooperate better.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:53 pm

Ah, that could work! Since Champion is located in the brain a better mental connection would be perfect!

Course, now Grey's going to have to deal with talking to Champion a whole lot more than he's comfortable with now.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 9:59 pm

One step at a time, sweetie. And I'm glad I could help! ^_^
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:01 pm

lol, yeah! Thanks so much for helping!

Cheers to a good rp!
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:10 pm

To the ass kickery of Noah and Akuma everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 pm

White if you want you should make a noah so we can have a battle of the reletives.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Actually, Tionne and Ruusu aren't related. they're childhood friends from when the circus was in Finland during a performance. When the circus got snowed in, they stayed at the inn near Ruusu's home.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 10:24 pm

Haha, I've been debating about that but White's history is a little more complex. Her enemy is actually a friend back from America. I think I might make his character one day soon. It'll be interesting. I might also post a story that involves their interactions.

Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:03 pm

well you guys now what i mean epic battles with ex friends.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 11:11 pm

of course. what fun is a battle without old allies being enemies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread   The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The 9 Heart Innoence Peices And Egypt Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next