D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Roses and Lilies

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Ruusu walked down the streets of the Ark, looking at the immaculate walls, streets and everything else that just seemed to be a glowing white. Well, this must be Noah's Ark, where all the Noah live... "Actually, we don't live here, we just stay here." a voice said behind the Noah of Pain.

Whirling around, Ruusu saw a boy with white hair and five eyes staring at him in fascination. "Oh, how rude of me. I am Wisely, the Noah of Wisdom; you must be Roses Lily, the Noah of Pain." Ruusu just glared at Wisely, wishing that his powers weren't pathetic. "It's Ruusu Lilja, not Roses Lily. And I would appreciate it, Wisdom, if you didn't enter my mind uninvited!"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:24 pm

*Ying had hit Wisely in the back of the head with a paper fan then walked over to Ruusu " your new.." she said then smiled evilly then looked at Wisely knowing he could not enter her mind because of her magic.*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:31 pm

Ruusu laughed at seeing the girl hit Wisely in the back of his head, and then grinned just as evilly back saying "Yes, and I can already tell that the two of us are going to get along just fine. But first, introductions are in order..." Bowing, Ruusu said "I am Ruusu Lilja, Noah of Pain and Suffering."

Wisely rolled his eyes, and said "More like the Noah of being a Pain in the Ass..." Ruusu glared and touched a nearby lamp post, activating his powers, and lifted it in his hands. Getting in a few practice swings, Ruusu smashed the lamp post directly onto Wisely's head; the Noah of Pain had altered the post's atomic structure enough so that it was light weight and flexible, but still hard enough to hurt-kinda like being hit with a stick. "I am NOT a pain in the ass, WISDOM!"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:45 pm

*Ying closed her eyes and ducted to dogged the swings as if they were moving slowly. She has a vary short tension spam and her right eyebrow started to twitch a few times then Ying grabbed the lamp post in her one hand softly; she opened her eyes and gave a dark look " I've had enough out of you " she said just as the lamp post started to disintegrate vary fast. Wisely grabbed Ying's arm and thanked her with tears, she wiped him off and "humph" is the sound she made and started to walk off " I didn't do it for you " she said coldly.*
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:55 pm

Ruusu ran after the girl, but not before sticking his tongue out at Wisely; after catching up to her, he said "So, given the fact that managed to de-atomize the lamp post after I altered it's atomic structure, you must be Ying, the 18th Noah; or, better known as the Noah of Jealousy."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:03 pm

" and confusion " She added not looking at him after a while she stopped and turned to face him " why are you fallowing me? " she asked while her voice of tone seemed irritated and mad.*
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:41 pm

"I'd rather hang out with Jealousy than with Wisdom." Ruusu joked, but said seriously "Well, in all honesty you seem much more enjoyable than that aggravating telepath, Wisely." Gaining a thoughtful look, he added "Plus, the Earl said to me that I was to hang out with either you, Tyki or Cyril. Seeing as I've not seen either of them yet, I'm stuck with you. And trust me-I'd rather stay on your good side as much as possible, and I'd hazard a guess at the fact that staying on your good side means staying away from you."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:54 pm

*Ying smiled evilly, as if she had fangs and was ready to bite anyone " a good side? with me there is no such thing as that " she said coldly and darkly while giving him the sens that if he did something to anger her she will not hesitate to hurt him. her smiled easy fated as she turned and started to walking again.*
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:01 am

Gabriel was walking down the streets of the noahs arc feeling empty but he did see Ying and the new guy. So he walked over to them and greeted them nicely,"Hello Ying, and you are?" He said in a demonic voice. His hair made his red eyes seem brighter and more evil then what they were.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 11:17 am

"Ruusu. Ruusu Lilja, the Noah of Pain and Suffering." Ruusu said with a bow; standing back up straight, he asked "And you are? I'd probably have to guess and say that you're the Noah of Demons? Though, that doesn't seem right...Evil?" Ruusu shook his head, shrugged and said ''Anyways, no matter. I'm pleased to meet my new family."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:04 pm

* Ying "tch" while looking to the side and starting to walk away angrily.. she does not like family, well not any more and she really didn't care about them ether, all she wanted was,..something else and if some one got in the way well.. just don't because you never know what will happen..*
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:18 pm

Ruusu sighed, wondering what he did/said to piss off Ying. Turning to face the other Noah, he said "So, what's your name?" he asked, genuinely curious.
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:43 pm

A grin craked from Gabriels face as the question was asked. His eyes burned a hellish red and his grin whiter then white. "I am Gabriel the 19th noah and the noah of Emptiness and Worlds." Gabriel said as he turned to face the young lady before him who was the 18th noah. "Hello,My lady" He smilied with a crake coming from his face.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:51 pm

* Ying stopped before him and glared at him with her eyes turning red " what do you want? " she asked in a cold tone. Ying was never friendly or anything but she never cared .*
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:54 pm

Ruusu blinked in surprise at how cold Ying was acting towards him and Gabriel; it was almost as if she wanted them dead. Shrugging, the Noah of Pain walked over and said "Come now, sister; surely you can be just a bit more nice?"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 2:57 pm

* Ying didn't like how he use the word 'sister; on her. She Grabbed his neck quickly while her red eyes stared to glow " only one person called me that " she said in a vary dark and evil tone, right about now he really pissed her off and wanted to kill just about anyone.*
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Choking, Ruusu said "I understand completely, Ying-sama! Please, I'm sorry!" Right about then, the Earl appeared and said "Now, now children <3. Play nicely <3." Turning to face Ying, he said "Ying, be a dear and release your brother <3."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:13 pm

" humph, his not my brother " she added while letting go and her eyes turned back to black again. Ying turned around and crossed her arms. Earl went over to Ying and ruffled her hair, she tapped his hand to stop him in the middle of riffling her hair.*
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:21 pm

"There now, isn't that better <3?" the Earl asked. Turning to Ruusu, he asked him "How do you like being part of our family, Ruusu-pon <3?" Ruusu thought about it for a few moments after catching his breath. "Well, apart from the homicidal tendencies, nosiness, and the crazy people, I like it. I have a question, though, Earl-sama. Where is the 14th? I've heard of him from various conversations I've overheard from people, and..."

The Earl waved his hand, as if dismissing the question and said "The 14th was a Noah who betrayed us by attempting an attack on my life and nearly succeeded <3. I killed him, but not before he implanted his memories into Allen Walker, an exorcist who must be recruited into our family as soon as possible <3."

(I just felt like adding the fact that Allen needs to be recruited cuz I've read so many fanfics where the Earl says something like that.)
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:27 pm

( it;s okay ^.^ )

" betrayed us,... like the 17th and .." she stopped and changed her mind about telling him " aww Ying is starting to be kind <3 " Earl said just as Ying said "humph I'm not" with a cold twist.*
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 3:36 pm

At that moment, a blur of what appeared to be a munchkin tackled Ruusu and squealed "NEW BROTHER! Earl-sama, can I play with him?" Ruusu looked down to see a girl with spiky blue hair and wearing a lolita outfit. "No, Road <3. Ruusu-pon has already had enough excitement for one day <3." the Earl replied fondly. "No, Earl-sama. I don't mind at all playing with...Road, was it?"
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:02 pm

Gabriel looked at road with a evil look then looked at Yin. " The 15th also betrayted us" Everything went quite. Road gave her angery look and slurred "I want to kill Yan and Auqustin" Gabriel smiled and started to laugh, " Where going to have fun, brother." His smile was wide and large showing his two very sharp teeth.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:09 pm

" YANG is my pray! " she yelled with a cold and killing tone " Isn't this sweet a twin battle oh, I can't wait but remember you can't kill them but you can put them close to it <3 " Earl said with a big smile while Ying "Tch" Again*
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 4:15 pm

Ruusu smiled evilly; oh yes, he was going to have so much fun. ''Tell me, is there a chance that I can keep an exorcist as a pet to torture for a while, Earl-sama? That way, me and Road can have fun together..." The Earl thought about this for a few moments and said "I don't see why not <3. As long as you don't let him outside of the Ark <3."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 1:32 pm

*Ying rolled her eyes" if there an every day Exorcist I'm killing them the minute they brake free" she added in a serious tone. road just looked at Ying " and the Innocence?" She asked while Ying sighed " I don't care what you two do to it " Ying said coldly while Road glumped her " thank you Ying <3 " She said then Earl added on " awww Ying's trying to be friendly~ <3 how sweet ~~<3" Ying just crossed her arms and looked up with a twitch as Road glumped her.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roses and Lilies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies Empty

Back to top Go down

Roses and Lilies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: (The Earl's) Noah's Ark :: Inside Noah's Ark-
Jump to: