D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Roses and Lilies

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

Roses and Lilies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Ruusu smiled benignly, then said to the Earl "Well, now that I've met most of the family, I'd like to retire to my rooms. Road, if you'd be so kind as to show me the way?" Nodding, the Elder Noah took his hand and led the way, talking continously about dressing him up, while he nodded, showing he actually didn't mind being treated like a dress up doll.

"Ying, Gabriel <3? I want the two of you to treat Ruusu-pon as well and kindly as your natures allow you <3. As the Noah of Pain and Suffering, he has a lot of potential power, and I don't want him to be taken advantage of by Jasdevi or by Cyril <3. Do not disappoint me <3!" The Earl said with a sinister glint in his eyes, while the grin just got wider (if possible!)
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 3:36 pm

Gabriel smiled and went on one knee. He bowed a bit with his arm over his stomech, " Yes, My Lord." He smiled tring to surpress his evilness. The pressene of a dark aura was strong. Ying and Gabriel together caused mayor problems when together on missions. They are truely crule to others and could careless about the innoence. They are what some would call a perfect team. Gabriels world creation abilities can aplify Yings magicals powers. And cause hell.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 4:04 pm

"Excellent; now, I want the two of you to go and watch over Ruusu-pon <3. I need to go and find Tyki-pon and Mightra-pon." The Earl replied, before turning on his heel; striding off, Lero floated up beside it's master.

"Are you so sure about this, Lero~? I mean, think about it, Earl-sama Lero~! What if Gabriel-sama corrupts Ruusu-sama, Lero~?" The Earl turned to pat the umbrella affectionately on it's pumpkin-ish head. "Don't worry about a thing <3. I'm sure that Gabriel will be an excellent mentor to young Ruusu <3."

Meanwhile, Road was busy putting Ruusu into a skirt with long leggings and a button up blouse. "Oh, Ruusu, you look so cute! Now, all we have to do is add the makeup and you'll be perfect!" she squealed, while Ruusu smiled fondly. "I think light blue would do wonders, don't you, Road?" For some reason, Ruusu felt more at ease around Road and Gabriel, than Wisely and Ying. Maybe because they remind me so much of my old friends...*sigh*...Maybe I'll be able to see them again.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:07 pm

* As Earl commanded her and Gabriel to be nice to the new kid she didn't bow like He did all she did was give a smile that fated fast after he saw it.

A file has past and Ying walked into the door " Road.." she said while walking up to her. Road looked at her " I'm busy can't you see? " she said pointing to Ruusu in a skirt with long leggings and a button up blouse ; Ying looked over and froze with her eyes widen and mouth parsley open while her face went red kinda like blushing with an exploitation at the end. She ran out the door with her hair covering her eyes; Road laughed.*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:34 pm

Ruusu cackled wildly alongside Road, leaning against the wall for support; wiping away tears, he said "Oh, I should've brought a camera with me!" Twirling around, Ruusu suddenly had an idea; grabbing a brush, he started fixing his hair before turning to Road and said prettily "Would you plait my hair, sister?"

Nodding, Road set about combing her fingers gently through her brother's feathery, silver locks that seemed to just feel like silk. After a few minutes, she'd finished and said "All done!" Looking in the mirror, Ruusu had to admit, he did look rather beautiful. But seeing him look like this brought back a memory of a person he pined for: Tionne. Ruusu hadn't seen the acrobat in three years now, and very much so wanted to see him, but not on the battlefield.

"Road, let me ask you something...do you love someone that is on the other side of the war so much, that it hurts to see them?" Blinking in surprise, Road nodded carefully. "Yeah, why, Rose?"

Whirling around, Ruusu growled demonically while the air seemed to crackle with electricity. Walking up to Road, he stared into deeply into her eyes, saying "Do not call me Rose! Only one person is allowed to call me Rose, and he's not in the family!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses and Lilies   Roses and Lilies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roses and Lilies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: (The Earl's) Noah's Ark :: Inside Noah's Ark-
Jump to: