D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

training with people....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
laylascarlettmoonheart
laylascarlettmoonheart

training with people.... Empty
PostSubject: training with people....   training with people.... EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:48 am

Erika looked at Kanda as he was about to pirce her. She smiled, finally said, to active her innconce, " Active." A green bright light shined between them and Kanda jumped back quicky. Erika got up when he jumped off her and she had a sword in her hand. Kanda had a evil/angry(?) face with him, "Sword?" He took his stance, " Come. I'll cut you into pieces."
Erika looked at him, took her stance and said, "That's my words, Kanda Yuu."
Back to top Go down
http://forgottensoul.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: training with people....   training with people.... EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:00 pm

Shinku stpped through the hallways heading towards the training area. He saw a few people battling it out. He smiled. One was there very own Kanda Yuu and the other was Erika the most recent memeber. They both had sword innonocenes. But neither of theres could match up to his own. He walked down to the trainign area and smiled. He activated his innonence. " You want a sword battle huh? You know ill slice you two nothing with my innonoce. My is the one that cuts through everything." Shinku pounced at Kanda and started slashing.
Back to top Go down
laylascarlettmoonheart
laylascarlettmoonheart

PostSubject: Re: training with people....   training with people.... EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:20 pm

Kanda looked really angry when Shinku said that to him. "Oi. Shorty!"
Erika got really pissed and said, "What?"
Kanda sighed really fratusted, " Let's take him out. You and I"
Erika got a blank looked on her face, yelled out, " WHAT!? ARE YOU INSANE?! CAN'T YOU TAKE HIM OUT?!"
Kanda looked at her like she made no sense and took his stance with Mugen.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: training with people....   training with people.... EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Hachisu walked into the training area, a dango sticking from his mouth; blinking, he saw Kanda, Erika, and Shinku were all training ferociously with their swords drawn. Shrugging, Hachisu pulled out Chain of Destiny, and leapt into the air to then come crashing down on Kanda's left.
"Don't you know it's rude to go two-on-one? Two-on-two is a fair fight!" Slashing with just one of his sickles, he leapt off of the ground to avoid Kanda's slice.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: training with people....   training with people.... EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 7:55 pm

( hope you people don't mind me joining in do ya? )
* Tsuki , was kinda out of it that day and she seamed to be lost in her dream world or she just had to much on her mind. She was not aware to were she was going, but mainly when she is like this she goes to the training room to practice on her own and to sort out her thoughts.

oblivious to her surroundings she continued to walk towards the door and walked in she had not noticed them fighting, so it just meant no matter what you do around her she would not notice it. Tsuki walked around then fighting and over to an area and activated her level 1 innocence and started to practice fairing arrows at a target.*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
laylascarlettmoonheart
laylascarlettmoonheart

PostSubject: Re: training with people....   training with people.... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 4:52 am

(nope ^^)

Erika looked at everyone. She looked at her sword, wondering what was wrong. She grabbed Kanda by the coller and said, "Come here!" Kanda struggled, "Oi...What the hell...?" Erika threw him on the ground and said," THAT'S MY LINE DAMN IT!" Kanda twicthed his eye, stood up and gave out this dark aura, "What?!"
Erika looked at the two guys from the Order and said, "Why do they want to fight?!"

All you here is Kanda and Erika arguing.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: training with people....   training with people.... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 5:32 am

* the auguring made Tsuki miss her target so she got extremely angry and loaded up and arrow and let it loose right between Erika and Kanda-sama to stop them from auguring just as her eyes where blank *
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
laylascarlettmoonheart
laylascarlettmoonheart

PostSubject: Re: training with people....   training with people.... EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 8:24 am

(Who the hell is Tsuki?!)
Eirka looked at the arrow pasting through them and jumped back, growling at somethine. (Don't ask me about that.) Kanda looked at the women who was shooting the arrows and grin.
Erika looked at Kanda's face, which looked really annyoning. She ran up to him and punched him the face really hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training with people....   training with people.... Empty

Back to top Go down

training with people....
Page 1 of 1