D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 8:05 pm

"Mmhm... Why are you here? No one's supposed to be here yet." *The man told Yan like it was obvious, chuckling with an eerie smirk. He pulled Yan's sword through his neck, but disappated into the air like steam, the colors blurring into the dull town scape until he was no longer visible.*

"What'd you say??" *Brett exclaimed, getting angry that no one spoke his language other than Kaele.*

*Meanwhile, Kaele fell back onto the dusty floor, shot back away from the box by the gem's anti-Innocence. She got up, wiping the ominous dust from her clothes as she crawled back over to the box on her knees. Her eyes began to water as she grasped hopelessly for the locket and its gem, only being shot back into the wall. She sobbed, singing the song her mother had placed in the musical box inside the locket.*

*Kaele sang between broken sobs, tapping her fingers on the broken wall to the melody as the words floated through the empty town;* "Roses d-die... The secret is-s inside the pain; winds are high up on-on the hill, I cannot hear you-u... "
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:27 pm

(Yuki spoke his language >.>;;; )
*Yan jumped back holding her breath then covering her mouth and nose just in case the air around him was poisonous. Yan started to breath threw her over sized slave then looked at her sword she didn't know what he did to it so she took a cloth and wiped it*

*"come you stupid human were going to find Kaele"Yuki said angrily as he floated off in her area*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 9:37 pm

Quote :
"What'd you say??" *Brett exclaimed, getting angry that no one spoke his language other than Kaele.*
(( I know Yuki was speaking Dragonese or whatever. .w. ))

"Speak in English more, you retarded dragon!" *Brett exclaimed exasperatedly, following the red specks on it's back as it seemed the air was being filled with dust, coming from where they were running to. What's Kaele doing...? He thought to himself. Brett began to hear a voice singing the closer they got to where Kaele was. The song was beautiful, but so sad. Yuki flew in through a broken window, but Brett broke through the front door. He gasped.*

*Kaele was slowly crawling back towards the small locket, which seemed to even keep Yuki away from it's aura. The gem was glowing a fierce crimson red, like a rose. Covered in gashes and debris, Kaele was weakly singing;* "Your very v-voice is in my heartbeat-eat, sweeter thann despa-air; we were there, in everlasting..."

*She trailed off, sensing Brett and Yuki. She stopped crawling, staring at her bloody fingers while she laid sprawled on the dusty floor. The house itself was filled with the dust of the people, Kaele stirring it up with her repeated attempts at the locket. She weakly pointed at it, slowly looking up at Brett.* "C-can you get that for mee...?"

*Brett backed away, bumping into the door behind him. Kaele's eyes were red, her cheeks coated in dried tear streaks made visible by the dust. Her actual irises had turned a queer color of deep dark blue, when all he'd seen was her bright silver eyes. Her uniform was tattered, while the clothes underneath were practically rags. Her feet were cut by the broken glass, her boots missing. He covered his mouth, picking up the locket she'd been trying for hours to simply touch.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 2:58 pm

(Yuki was speaking English -.-;; )
*Yuki looked at Kaele almost feeling her pain*

*Yan still was in the area as she put her sword back in to her right arm while keeping her guard up*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 01, 2010 9:39 pm

(( OHHHHHH. When you said "in his language", I thought you meant in Yuki's. xD; ))

*Kaele smiled as Brett managed to get the locket open, the melody fluttering through the dusty air. She sat up, wincing. She forced as much flames as she could into the wounds, healing them half-way temporarily. The melody continued to play into the second 'verse' as she stood up healed, her clothes temporarily mended as well.*

"Brett, take out the stone in it." *Kaele said, sounding almost back to normal, but with an eerie sense of power. He looked at in incredulously, extending the locket to her as he walked closer.*

"You do it, I don't know how." *He mumbled, confused as to why she was backing away.* "...?"

"I can't touch it! It's send me back flying because of my Innocence. Just take it out, it isn't glued or anything!" *She said.*

*He wrapped his fingernails underneath the stone, and sure enough, it just popped right out. He stuck the gem in his pocket, throwing the locket to Kaele. She gasped in delight, cradling the necklace to her cheek. Brett stared at her, thinking it wasn't the same Kaele as before. He glanced over at Yan to see if she thought the same.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:30 pm

(Yan's still no in there area >.> well, . .not yet . . . )
* Yan ran over to were Kaele,Bret and Yuki were and looked in the door over Bret and didn't say anything, she just looked at Kaele*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 4:37 pm

"K... Kael..." *Brett mumbled, not able to finish his sentences. He was a little creeped out, and he didn't downplay the creepy-vibes.*

*She gasped, as if something occurred to her suddenly. He exhaled, thanking gawd that his future wife wasn't as messed up as she seemed. Kaele smiled as she plucked the locket open with her fingernail. She walked closer to Brett, stopping as the gem stopped her. She extended her arm to show him the picture inside the locket, a small sepia photograph of an Asian family. She also showed it to Yuki and the recently arriving Yan.*

"The woman is my mother, I'm in the middle. Wasn't she pretty..?" *She said, staring down at the locket longingly. Brett raised an eyebrow at her, not understanding the 'wasn't' part. He sighed, figuring he shouldn't ask. But...*

"What do you mean, 'Wasn't she'?" *Brett asked, pulling his cloak off his neck like the question didn't matter. Kaele giggled as if it were no problem at all.*

"She's dead." *Kaele sang with giggles. Brett's eyes became wide as he slowly looked up at her from his clothes.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:44 pm

*Yan looked at the picture but didn't say anything while Bret didn't know she was be hind him.*

*Yan though it might have been hard to say that with the tone of her voice, but then again Kaele might not have been her self aether*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 7:21 pm

"D..." *Brett trailed off with a sigh.*

*A crash shook the building, the room next door completely caved in. Kaele shoved the locket into her pocket, the melody abruptly cutting off. She threw a chair at Brett, diving for the door behind him. He dodged, freaking out as to why she was acting so weird. The room they were in collapsed, the debris clouding the air so that no one could see 5 inches in front of their face.*

*Kaele coughed, rolling off of Brett beaten. Brett opened his eyes to the bottom of the chair, realizing that Kaele had thrown it towards him so she could get him underneath it so that the debris wouldn't hurt his head. He turned his head towards her, noting that her eyes had gone back to their lively silver tone. She noticed he was staring at her and giggled.*

"Little perv. We have to get out of here. Was Yan with you?"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 3:57 pm

*Yan ducked about the same time as Bret did and leaned back. Yuki went to his bigger form and went over to Yan and moved her hair then graded the back of her caller and flew up "Thank you Yuki" Yan said as He put her on his back*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 11:51 am

"Yan! Could you have Yuki take you up to the upper levels of this building and see if anything is still there that might have caused the blast?" *Kaele asked, but turned away as if it were an order. Brett sighed, thinking she was back to her normal bossy self.*

"What what that all about?? Why did you say that so calmly? What's up with that locket? How did you know that chair was going to save me?? Huh?? Well???" *Brett asked, reverting back to his annoying too-many-questions self.*

*Kaele sighed.* "It's hard to explain, and the chair is simple logic, stupid."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 pm

*Yan nodded then patted Yuki's neck "let's go ne?" Yan asked as she new he growled, then went to the higher level but didn't see any thing, but then Yan thought about the cloaked man that she meat "some things not right my Lady"Yuki said trailing off*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:01 pm

*Brett pouted, extending his arm to smack her shoulder.* "That's not nice!!"

*Kaele laughed, skipping back before he could reach out and touch her.* "I didn't ever say I was!" *She heard glass cracking under her boot and glanced down. The smile on her face slowly faded as she saw the people in the crude dagurregraphy photo. Kaele stared at it for a moment, her eyebrows furrowed and her mouth pulling down on the edges.*

*Brett groaned, hoping the creepy Kaele wasn't coming back. He expected her to pick up the photograph and play the locket's tune, but instead she briskly walked off without saying a word, leaving him behind in the old apartment's doorway. He slowly walked behind her, not wanting to intrude and get freaked out again. Brett stopped and glanced behind him at the building again. He ran back, deciding to search through the town with Yan and her dragon instead of Kaele, who was getting weirder and weirder as time passed.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 3:20 pm

*Yan saw Brett come to the entrance of the town "Stay back!"Yan yelled pointed over to Kaele. Yuki roared vary loudly as his mouth opened up wide trying to scare him off.*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 12:32 am

"Uwaa! Why are you doing that, Yan-chaaan??" *Brett whined, calling her what he'd heard Kaele call her the night before. He hid behind a carriage along the side of the street, hoping she wouldn't get that dragon to roar anymore.*

*Meanwhile, Kaele was breathing heavier and heavier with each step she took, her vision getting blurry, and her stomach doing somersaults. She leaned against an alley wall, trying to at least see the ground in front of her. What's going on... She asked herself as her eyes began to tear from not being able to see. Why is there a picture of my Chinese family in Australia? Kaele pushed her back against the wall before sliding down, her consciousness failing her.*

"Mom..." *She begged, holding her hand out to the grey sky with tears rolling down her cheeks.* "Mom, please... I want to go home--" *Kaele fell over, her head resting on the nearby inn's rubble.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 11:16 am

"humhp baka"Yan said with a bit of Anger, then an arrow passed by almost hitting her. That was on purpose. . . but who? Yan looked around then saw the cloaked man again he pointed over to were Kaele was, Her instant though was that hes going after her*

"Yuki! hurry" Yan demanded, he went over to Brett "get on" he said as Yan up her hand out "b-but yo-" "Hurry" Yan said grabbing his hand and forced him on just behind her while Yan made his arms go around her stomach, Yuki then took off*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 5:50 pm

*Brett was apprehensive about the whole riding on dragons thing, but he couldn't deny it was the coolest thing he'd ever done. He pushed his arms up into the air, and shouted;* "Woo hoo!!" *He was disappointed when they descended quickly, and the ride was over. He sighed.*

*Meanwhile, the cloaked man smirked as the dragon flew up with the girl and boy aboard. He stepped back, the cloak hiding him in the dusty black shadows.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 pm

*Yan looked back at the town seeing the cloaked man, she wondered why he was doing those things in the first place. As Yuki was landing Yan jumped off and ran to Kaele "Kaele are you okay?" She said as Yan put her hands on Kaele's Shoulders*

*Yuki Growled at Brett when he got off "Don't count on this happening again" He hissed in English to the boy*
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 6:16 pm

"Pshk, whatever." *Brett smirked, running after Yan. The smile quickly left his face when he saw Kaele unconscious in the alley. Yan tried to wake her up, but she wouldn't.*

"What's going on?? Is she okay? Did someone hurt her?? Did they cut her? Was she injured from before? What's going on, Yan??" *He exclaimed in a panic, running around in circles before grabbing Kaele's collar and shaking her around a bit. All he did was move her head around. He was huffing, trying not to freak out too much. Brett whispered with much difficulty;* "Is-Is K-Kaele... Alive...?"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:29 am

"put her down be for-" "Put her down" Yuki said as he walked over to Brett and glared at him as he snarled angrily *
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 pm

*Brett stared up at the dragon with eyes like a misbehaving puppy. He let Kaele's collar slip through his fingers, her head laying back on her right shoulder. He noticed her ponytail had been chopped off, but the ribbon had been tied around her collar. He didn't know what it meant, but the ribbon seemed familiar to be worn there.*

*The barren town seemed especially desolate, with Kaele rendered unconscious, and maybe even dead. Brett fumbled for a moment with the confusing cords, but he called the exorcist Kaele had mentioned so many times as her best friend. He didn't focus too much on what Yan and the dragon were doing, but focused on giving information to her friend.*

"Hello?" *Allen answered after the call had been held for about a minute. Brett was on the verge of tears, the emotions being evident in his speech.*

"Allen Walker?? Is this him?" *Brett exclaimed, clenching the phone.*

"Yes...? Who is this?" *He asked politely even though he was very confused.*

"Brett Aiden. I'm a f-finder on the mission Kaele's on. Something's happened!"

*Both sides of the conversation were quiet. Allen's lips opened, but he didn't know what to say. He knew Kaele was very likable and that people cared for her, even though she didn't realize it and pushed her limits too far sometimes. He wasn't panicking, but he could tell something was off.*

"What's the matter, then?" *Allen asked after a minute of thought.*

*Brett had been staring at Kaele and didn't answer after a minute.* "K-Kaele's unconscious! And we don't know if she's still alive yet! I-I... She was always talking about you, so I thought you might know what to do!! She's been acting so weird!"

*Allen turned pale at the thought of Kaele dying. He gripped the receiver with his left hand, his voice shaky.* "Wh-where are you guys..?"

"Who are you talking to?" *Yuki asked in a monotone voice.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 7:53 pm

*Yan looked over to see Brett talking on the phone "OI she's fine" She called at him angrily "gezz" She whispered

Last edited by Yang, Ying on Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 pm

(( Allen isn't there. He's in the Order. Brett's on the phone with him. o: ))
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:16 pm

(. . . sorry)
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:10 pm

"She is??" *Brett exclaimed, hanging up without thinking. Allen panicked, having not heard Yan's exclamation.*

"Reever! Where was this call from??" *He exclaimed, grabbing his coat where it hung over his chair. Reever wheeled his chair over to the control board, searching for the little red dot.*

"Mt. Victoria, Australia. Why, Allen?" *Reever replied calmly.*

"I think there's something wrong with Kaele..!" *He exclaimed as he fumbled through his uniform's pockets, searching for the glove for his left hand. Reever handed him the heavy glove from the table.*

"Go save your girlfriend, now." *Reever mumbled sarcastically as Allen ran out.*

"Sh-She's not my girlfriend!!" *Allen exclaimed, even his voice sounding flushed red. Reever laughed and went back to work.*

*Meanwhile, Kaele was still unconscious, but breathing. Brett ran over as soon as he hung up.* "So what's wrong with her?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World :: Australia-
Jump to: