D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:31 pm

"She is just unconscious" Yuki said for Yan, She then pointed the the phone thing ans asked "Allen-kun?"*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:29 pm

"Huh? What's 'kun' mean?" *Brett asked. He gasped and opened his mouth wide after a couple moments, realizing the question.* "Oh, yeah, that was Allen. I told him about Kaele, but then everything turned out fine so I came back over here. I was going to ask him to come here, but I think he already was. But now everything's better!"

*While Brett kept on rambling, he began to realize he never told Allen that Kaele was okay. He might've gotten the wrong idea... Brett thought to himself.* "You don't think Allen would come all the way here because I told him Kaele was dying..?"

*Meanwhile, the cloaked man walked silently along the rooftops, tapping each corner of every building he walked upon with his cold metal pseudo-hand. He chuckled to himself, touching his fleshy cheek with the cold stainless steel.*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 6 EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:14 pm

*As Brett was talking Yan gave him the - - look with dotes as eyes. after her had stopped she nodded then sighed*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I   Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Austrailia M... Mystery :I
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World :: Australia-
Jump to: