D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Angel , [Death . ]

Go down 
+2
Masque De La Lune
Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Angel

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 am

Name of OC: Angel D'Aressio

Nationality: Was born in Italy but now resides in Japan.

Looks:Angel , [Death . ] Alexan10

History:
Angel was born into a mafia family . His father was the head of it . He was being trained from the day he learned to walk . He started up studying even before school started . His father pushed him to the limit . Once he started up school , he was very intelligent . School went smoothly . Once he was 12 years old , his father was killed while doing a job . They were robbing the local bank . While putting the money into the bags , one of them betrayed them . He had called the cops and gave him the information about the robbery . The cops barged in and started shooting . His father got killed in the gunfire .

Angel never did care for his father so he got over it pretty fast . He didn't have a mother so he was on his own now . Well he did have his inherited Mob Family . He got himself a bodyguard , who followed him around . The other kids never knew about his inheritage and were amazed by this . Also he inherited a large sum of money and power .

He got ou of the school 5 years later . He didn't get himself a job , because he had his people to do the work . His inner Noah started to kick in on his 18th birthday . He broke down in the middle of the party . He was immediately taken to the local hospital where he was in good hands . After his recovery he glanced at the mirror , not believing the change . He had marks on the forehead . Soon after he was contacted by the Millenium Earl . He was offered power and a lot of it . He couldn't deny the others offer .

He became a Noah and served the Earl . Now he has moved his family into Japan and lives in a mansion in Tokyo , where the Arc resides aswell . He didn't want to live together with the other Noah . When he discovered his abilities he felt like his dream had come true . Since a kid he had believed in paranormal things . And now it had been made into a power . As he is the Death apostle he can wake the undead and make them do his bidding . Now 4 years later he is one of the most powerful Noah .

About:
Angel , is usually a very loud person . He shouts while fighting . He also has a sadistic side which usually shows when he is about to finish his enemy . Usually he lets his undead army do the job , but when its about to end he joines in and tortures the enemy to death .

Noah Memory : Death
Power Given By The Gene: Control over the undead .
Weapon Of Choice: a Katana
Weapon Description:He is a master with a sword of any kind .

Last edited by Angel on Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:23 pm

.....umm, this is Tyki's position [pleasure] already, and he's still alive in these forums, so if you want, you can use the Tyki NPC, or rearrange your character with different powers and such.........

...sorry for the hassle....
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Angel
Angel

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 10:18 pm

I edited , and its no problem : )
Back to top Go down
Yhue Nightroad
Excorcist
Excorcist
Yhue Nightroad

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:00 am

awesome

can't wait to rp with you!!
Back to top Go down
http://babylonianprince-3kp.deviantart.com/
Angel
Angel

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 7:52 am

Thanks ~ . Same to you .
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:11 am

....much better....and more interesting.......he must love it when wars happen......

...but wouldn't that mean he could also be at odds with the Earl when it comes to collecting souls?.....lol......don't mind me...just randomly thinking...
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:11 am

So Its approved?
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:15 am

....yep....

...there's no official approval set up yet for groups and characters, but I'm working on a format..........for now it pretty much, your approved whenyou name changes color...lol.....
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko Izumi
Finder
Finder
Hoshiko Izumi

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 5:41 pm

Its nice to see another Noah on here. (Since now there is two. Still not very many but oh well. =P) Can't wait to rp with you. ^-^
Back to top Go down
https://dgm-rp.darkbb.com
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:19 pm

YAYYY NEWBIESS!! ;DD

Hello, I'm Kaele. *wave wave* :3
I'm weird. c:

Can't wait to RP with a former-mobster-bad-arse-Noah! .w.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
OtakuDog
Finder
Finder
OtakuDog

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:12 am

Mafia...?

Nice. By the way, did you make that picture of your OC? The thing is sick:)

But uh...

Control of the Dead? Is their any limitations to his power? And does "control of the dead" mean he has the power of reviving??

~OD
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 7:08 pm

I think its basically being able to make them rise......not be revived....meaning once he stops, so do they.....

.....right?....
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:10 am

Yeah , Once I stop using my power they will disappear .
Back to top Go down
Angel
Angel

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:11 am

I sketched i but my girlfriend colored and edited it .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel , [Death . ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel , [Death . ]   Angel , [Death . ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel , [Death . ]
Page 1 of 1