D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> Empty
PostSubject: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:16 am

Name: Angel Hearts
Exorcist: Parasitic Innocence

Appearance: Angel has light brown almost blonde hair. It comes down past her shoulders, maybe three or four inches, but it doesn’t come down to mid-back. Shockingly light blue eyes compliment her golden-brown complexion. She has an even tan and a nice skin tone. Her nose is small and neither narrow nor flat. Her mouth is also small, her lips a pale pink. Her ears, as well, are small, but that doesn’t prevent her from picking up most small noises other people miss.

Angel’s neck is long and slender, belying the fact that it is nothing but toned muscle. Her shoulders are rounded, and she’s not very broad at all. She’s more of a skinny stick than anything else, says she. She is very slim, weighing only 120 pounds and at a height of five and a half, she could be called almost underweight. She was born prematurely, weighing only two pounds, making her all the more precious to her parents. She’s nothing but skin, bones, and muscle, the latter formed primarily during her training. According to her parents, she ate nothing but fruits and vegetables, and they thought her a vegetarian until she grew older and started eating meat. If Angel wears skin-tight clothing, one can see just about every single bone that there is on her, most prominent are her ribs. She has small breasts, and according her, aren’t anything to stare at, though many disagree. Below her chest, Angel’s hips flare out quite nicely, though she doesn’t think so, despite many people saying she has a good figure. Her bottom is tight and round and her thighs are slightly bigger than her hips. The rest of her legs are nothing but tightly coiled muscle. Angel’s arms are skinny things, but she can pack a punch and has quite the strong grip for a female; she won’t pass up an issued challenge if she knows the person.

Angel doesn’t really like attention, so she wears t-shirts that kinda hang off her frame and shorts that cover all the way past her belly button. If it’s cold, she’ll switch to long-sleeve shirts and pants. She likes cotton material and absolutely cannot stand jeans or anything made out of denim. She’s fine with the Order’s standard uniform, though she leans toward having a jacket or something similar to Kanda’s, if it’s cold enough. If it’s hot, Angel will forget about the top and just wear a shirt and a pair of shorts and put her hair up either in a ponytail or a bun.

Personality: Angel is an obedient child, usually doing what she is told. However, as she grew up under the tutelage of General Zokalo, she gained an independent mind, and quite a lot of stubbornness. Normally, nice and compassionate, she becomes a little like her Master in battle. Though not as pronounced as Zokalo, she can rush into battle, often taking several of the targets down at once in the first charge. Sometimes this works to her advantage, as she takes the enemy by surprise, but sometimes not and she has to go on the defense immediately. On the other hand, she usually thinks before she acts; Zokalo was only able to rub a little bit of rashness on her. Of course, he just says she’s a useless loser if she fails in something.

Angel is a very determined individual, and if something goes against her beliefs, she say something about it, sometimes disobeying an order. She has her views and all, and she’s headstrong, but in a new environment, she’s more than often going to shy away and hide someplace until she gets used to her new surrounds, that is, if she’s staying in one place for a long time. Once you get to know her, Angel can a very cheerful person. Angel is very possessive, and will guard those things she deems as hers. She will protect all of her belonging at any costs. Trying to get your hands on something she thinks is hers and the same as trying to get a pup from an overprotective she wolf. It’s not going to happen.

Other than that, since she’s a Parasitic Type, she loves a lot of food. The most common thing you’ll see her eating is meat. Red meat, white meat, dark meat, and anything else other than charred black and burnt and cooked well-done, she’ll eat it. She usually likes to cook for herself. Her favorite is steak, particularly t-bone, cooked to a medium rare and seasoned with a mild tenderizer. Seared on one side and cooked on the other. That’s the way she likes her meat. Other foods that she likes includes lots fruits such as strawberries, blueberries, oranges, nectarines, peaches, blackberries (only freshly picked), red apples, and an assortment of others. She also likes some vegetables including broccoli, potatoes, lettuce, peas, beans, carrots, watermelon, corn, cucumbers, and tomatoes. She’s actually not a fan of vegetables and those are the only ones she’ll eat. She also likes sweets, but eating too many too fast gives her an awful stomach ache.

Despite being a maniac about food like Allen, there are some things she hates and just can’t stand. One of these is spinach. She can’t even smell the stuff without gagging. She hates fish, vinegar, anything remotely spicy, and won’t even look at any other vegetable. Other than food, Angel hates jeans, or any kind of denim, cocky males whose ego is bigger than their brain, and reptiles other than lizards (they creep her out and she can’t tell what’s dangerous and what’s not). Angel also does not like the unknown, those cases that can’t be known unless you experience them. Angel’s pretty weird, isn’t she?

History: Angel was born to two loving parents in a semi-large bustling village in America on the sixth of June in 1894. Her parents loved her so much because they had been together for a long time and had not been able to produce a child. They were overjoyed when Angel’s mother became pregnant and when Angel was born healthy, they gave praise and thanks to their god and decided upon the name “Angel” for their first born daughter, because that’s exactly what she was.

Angel grew up with a normal lifestyle. She went to school, had many friends, did her chores at home, and almost always did what she was told. She went out with her friends, had sleep-over’s, and had such a wonderful human life you’d never think that there was anything special about Angel. Except for a few minor things no one, not even Angel herself, registered. And some other things that they did notice. Sometimes, when she played sports (secretly with her friends, of course. Females weren't allowed to do much back then), she would suddenly execute a move that would have been otherwise almost impossible if you weren’t fast enough or strong enough. When she went ice skating in the winter or something else, a wind would pop up that would increase her speed to get ahead of her friends, or allow her to make a neatly made spin in the air or simply her grace and balance, which was more than what any of her friends could accomplish. Once, when Angel was trying to learn how to wield a sword in class (much to the dismay of her teacher), she overbalanced herself, and even though the blade was dull and not used for cutting, she sliced a desk cleanly in half.

In Angel’s last year of middle school, however, things drastically changed. During the school year, Angel began noticing that strange things would happen. If someone picked on her, her world would grow black and when she could see again, the bully is nowhere to be found and something close to her area is usually destroyed. She never remembers what happened in that space of time and that particular bully never came at her again. After a few times, no one messed with her at all. She began to have nightmares, though what they were about, she never knew. Every single time she has this dreaded feeling that the life was being squashed from her being, she wakes up drenched in cold sweat. Oddly, she never appeared to have made a sound, so her parents never came running. She kept it a secret, but by then it was too late.

One day at school, close to finals, everything erupted into chaos. Akuma appeared and destroyed the place entirely. No one survived, except Angel. When the Akuma attacked, Angel’s Innocence activated on its own accord and any attack the Akuma shot was either dodged or deflected. Angel didn’t know what was going on; she didn’t know what the ugly things were or how she had what she had. She did, however, know that those things had to be destroyed. There were between five and ten of the foul creatures and by the time she had destroyed two of them and turned to a third, she was utterly exhausted, had already taken extensive damage, and was already grounded. She could barely keep on her feet when two of the Akuma ganged up on her and knocked her down and out of the fight.

The next thing that Angel remembers is waking up where she collapsed, a strange figure staring at her. The being was wearing some type of mask that looked like metal on his face, and big spiked rings of metal that looked like they were attached to his shoulders. He wore a heavy looking uniform that was all black except for two gold stripes on his shoulders. He looked very menacing and Angel at first thought she was done for, thinking him another one of those creatures. Instead, the being told her to get up, and stood up himself. Angel tried unsuccessfully three times before collapsing again. Just before she blacked out completely, she heard the being say “Another useless loser.”
When Angel woke up again, she found herself in a bed, with a hot dinner sitting on a nearby table. The being from before was sitting in a chair, looking like he was asleep. As soon as she moved, though, he snapped his eyes open and watched her constantly. Nervous and scared, Angel took the food, mumbled a thanks, and scarfed it down. Afterwards, she felt better and the being began telling her about the Black Order, their mission, the Akuma, the Earl and the Noah, and of the Generals, one of which he was, finally introducing himself. Angel was, by all accounts, scared stiff and awed at the same time. She agreed to train under him, knowing it was the logical choice. Of course, the General just added that he could leave her where she was and let fend for herself the way she did a few days back. He didn’t care if she got killed. Angel thought it was unnecessary, but she didn’t know the General’s personality back then.

For the next three years, Angel trained with General Zokalo, often being left where she collapsed, and having to find her own way back to wherever her Master had moved to. She grew strong this way and stubborn. She eventually began to adapt General Zokalo’s way of thinking, but not to his extreme. Once he thought she was ready, he began sparring with her, usually leaving her knocked out after about an hour or so of fighting, and moving to a different spot to train her. As soon as he thought she was ready, General Zokalo sent her with vague directions toward the Black Order Headquarters.

So, naturally, once Angel found she was in the right spot, she climbed the stupid cliff almost all the way to the door, not knowing there was an easier way. Of course, she wouldn’t know. General Zokalo never told her anything beyond what she really needed to know.

Innocence

First Activation (Basic): When she first activates her Innocence, Angel grows a set of white wings, a pair of claws (about seven or eight inches long), and a silvery-furred tail with a scythe-shaped blade on the end. The claws are used for ripping apart anything they come in contact with. Being blades, they can also deflect or parry an attack, such as halting the attack of a sword thrust. The tail is also used for slicing; however, it can be stretched to a certain limit in any direction and can be used in both long- and short-range attacks. The blade can also be used to blocks attacks and to deflect projectiles (whether it’s Dark Matter or a physical object; doesn’t matter). Wings are used as a long-range attack. Flapping them causes great gusts of wind wherein the particles of air are charged with a little bit of her Innocence and swept to whichever direction she chooses. Once blown onto a target, these particles may either 1) cause the target to implode if it is at a weaker level (usually only Level 1’s and 2’s, possibly a level 3 if it has been weakened already or has taken large amounts of damage) or 2) slightly weaken the target; effectiveness of particles depends on how powerful the target is. Usually doesn’t bother Noah, but can act as a tracking device (only for the Noah though). The use of this homing ability is not known. These feathered appendages can also be used as a close-combat shield. Folding them in front of her body, her innocence concentrates in the feathers of her wings, making the wings able to withstand multiple attacks. In doing this, sadly, leaves her wide open to an attack from the back. Continued barrages greatly weaken the shield, and once the innocence is unable to prevent the attack from coming through, the attacks damage the wings, usually grounding Angel.

Along with these physical changes, Angel also becomes faster, able to dodge more attacks, and so forth. Her physical strength improves, as well as her senses and reflexes. Though not as fast as most, she can keep up a good fight. Activating her Innocence’s basic form is as tiring as excising for almost a whole day. After a long grueling battle, Angel is almost always exhausted.

(Not There Yet)--- Activation (Second Level): Once Angel grows in power and strength and her Innocence becomes stronger (IE: synchronization rate), she changes a little. Her claws become sharper, maybe an inch or two longer, and are able to secrete certain substances. These substances are at the base of her claws and are in a liquid form that can be seen if the last inch or so of her claws are closely scrutinized. The substances include two types of paralysis, four types of poison, a knock-out drug, two substances that screw with certain parts of the body, such as the nervous system or a certain part of the brain, and a certain substance that is so strong, it will always kill within ten seconds (though it doesn’t seem to do that with Noah; it just weakens them enough that they need to flee and recover). These substances are secreted by a simple touch, a mere caress of the tip of the claw to another object. The substances are imbued with a little of her Innocence, therefore any substance will do damage to Akuma. This, contrary to belief, can easily backfire. Though it is her own weapon, if her claws were to be turned upon herself, Angel would still be stricken by whichever substance enters her body, thus her claws are a danger to everything and anything.

Her wings, in their second activation, are larger, and can create stronger winds (thus destroying more targets at once), as well as being able to shield a second person from harm. She can also hold out from attacks longer and can, instead, create a bubble like shield around herself. This bubble shield is weak though, and once broken, Angel must rely on her wings again. From behind one can see the spouting of another pair of wings. Underdeveloped, the only thing they can do now is help protect Angel’s back from attacks. Angel’s tail does not experience much change to its original form; however, she does grow another silvery-furred bladed tail. The blade may be a little longer, and looks like it is a double-edged blade instead of one edge.

(Not There Yet)--- Activation (Third Level): There’s not much to say when Angel reaches 100%. She has two pairs of wings, one pair that are folded at an odd angle to protect her back and the other to protect her front. She has three tails instead of two, and can control them separately. Her claws don’t really change, if there is change, no one knows anything about it, including Angel herself. Her skills, endurance and strength have increased to quite a high extent, though if she goes overboard, she can end up near-death. She is able to shield about three or four other people in her bubble for about five minutes, however, the Bubble prevents any attacks going out as well as in. Sometimes, if she gets really riled up, small bursts of energy, mainly concentrated Innocence, can pulse from her body as her Innocence moves throughout her body. No one knows how powerful these can get, but about after three times, Angel is pretty much almost out of the game.

(Not there yet) --- Beyond 100%?: No one knows, not even Angel.

(2984 words in total. ^^)

Last edited by Kaelyn on Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:00 pm

OMG SOOOOOO APPROVED!!!!!!! I would allow u to start off with lvl 2 or 4 if u want.
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 8:31 am

Finally! Where has everyone been for three days!!?? XD

I thought there might have been some holes in there, the story seemed a little choppy to me. What is your opinion? ((Other than obviously liking it XD)) What's so good about it that blew your mind, might I ask? ((Your comment left me thinking that, so if I'm wrong, just tell me.))

Anyway, do you mind clarifying "starting off with a level 2 or 4"? I don't understand. : (

Might I add that Angel only knows (American) English, and only a few words in Japanese? She can't make a conversation in the other language at all..... ^^() ((I forgot to put that somewhere in the Profile.))
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 10:55 am

you can start with your other releases if u like. And school started soo iv been busy and so has everyone else. Yeh your chara is approved so no worries.
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Oh. Ok. I think it would be more fun to start with level 1 first, though. ^^ It gives me more time and room to develop and change Angel's character. ^^ Plus, I think starting at level 1 fits the story better. ^^ I'll get to working on a post for the HQ thread. ^^ I don't know how long it'll take me. But, I also want to hear other people's opinions on my character. ^^ If that's possible, of course.
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 7:12 pm

OOO yeah its ok but u can start rping becuase u have admins approvel
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:12 pm

not to be a bother about it but this is the early 19th century :/

BUT other then that... it's.... AWESOME!!!!

I two... SOOO OMFG APPROVE AGAIN!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT TO RP WITH YOU~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 8:25 pm

Oops. Ok. So what should I change the year to? Should I change anything else? ^^

lol. What do you like most about it? I really would like hear why you guys are like 'omfg' and stuff like that. But, thank-you very much. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Its just the size of everything and your inneoonce is kinda cool Razz. Right now my chara and Yans charas are the strongest on the site XD
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Size? You mean how much I wrote? ^^() I like to write, but I'm normally no good at it. ^^()

lol. That's to be expected. You two are admins after all. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:05 am

hehe thanks
Just change the year to 19th century only because they never really gave us the real date other then early 19th century; to what I remember ^.^;;;

and I love your Innocence~ it's so awesome~~~~ <3
wait.... that must mean... RIFLE in awesomeness~~ JK
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 3:00 pm

Ok. So, 1832 or something like that? I think I should change a couple of other things to correspond with that date then. ^^ Thanks, uh, call I just call you Yang? ^^()

lol. Thank-you. I understand the first sentence there about my Innocence, but the second? It confuses me.. ^^" "RIFLE"?
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:24 am

no you would be 60ish in years
so late 18 hundreds
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:40 pm

lol. Oops. ^^() Alrighty I'll do that then. ^^

How old would 1894 make me then?
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:46 pm

Idk :/
Back to top Go down
Kaelyn
Finder
Finder
Kaelyn

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:19 pm

Ok. Well, then. Can we just suppose that this year makes Angel in the late teens? Not in the twenties, but a couple of years younger?
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:09 pm

sure ~! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>   Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.> Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel Hearts- Yeah, I suck at names.. >.>
Page 1 of 1