D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Different Dimensions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

Different Dimensions - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:21 pm

the dream thene went all twist the sky turned red the trees died there was fire every wheres.there where black wolves srowded by shadow
And Auqustin leading theme towards theme

But Auqustin dint look like Auqustin He was like a real demon horns wings claws and teeth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 4:31 pm

Saiyu then yelled at him, " WAKE UP!" She ran at Auqustin and hugged him. She said, " Don't get taken over!" Saiyu cired
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:39 pm

but what she dint know she was in a dream and she ws seeing the futur of what was to come
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Saiyu opened her eyes and then said, " A dream... I'm in a dream..." Saiyu saw Auqustin getting taken over and she ran at him.
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:16 pm

Auqustin rosed up into the air and was being played with just like a puppet and ther was a man at the top of the tower laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Saiyu then yelled at the man who was playing Auqustin like a puppet. She then yelled , " PUT HIM DOWN! HE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR WISH AT ALL!"
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:32 pm

"ooo but her does.what you dont know about this boy is hes the lord of the demons"He luaghed and started to make auqustin atack the others
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:48 pm

Saiyu then ran at Auqustin but she got flung back. She then said , " SYAORAN! SYAORAN-KUN! EVERYONE!"

Syaoran,Syaoran-kun, Fai and Kurogane dashed in and ripped the strings around Auqustin.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:23 pm

*Yan's seal on her back started to burn like fire, as it showed threw her cloths. Yan sated to scream with pain while crying out blood tears, trying to hole it in but it seamed almost useless*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:17 pm

"you cant do anything to the strings there magic."the man yell chukling from afar with a crazed look on his face

"Ahhhh my other is ready"he turn to yan and threw some strings
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:11 am

" GOD DAMN YOU!" Kurogane yelled. He rushed over the save Yan.

Fai then said to the man, " DON'T TOUCH HER!" Fai pointed his finger and Yan and made a protective spell around her.

Syaoran-kun then looked at the man and his left eye flashed, making magic.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:36 am

*Yan fell over to her side while curling up into a ball as her looks started to change*
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Auqustin was still life less''i---i---i will ne---ver bow to you----"Auqustin said pulling his arms forward

as the magic snapped he did a hand sigh hat no seen him do"Track/identify"He whispered falling down to the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:38 pm

Saiyu then looked over at Syaoran. She then said, " If Sakura was here..." She stopped. She ran at the man then said, " You want me right?! RIGHT?!" The man and looked at Saiyu and grinned. Saiyu closed her eyes and then said, " Everyone. I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:51 pm

*Yan stopped screaming before Saiyu started to talk but the protective spell around her started to get electricity a around it as Gold wings came from Yan's back and grew a cat tail and ears on the side of her head while a dragon's horns came as well pointing behind her. Yan started to yell in pain again while changing*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:43 pm

Saiyu turned around and yelled, " YAN!" She wanted to move, but the man grinned. Saiyu stopped on the spot and light wings came out. She turned her head and yelled, " Stop!"

Kurogane then looked over and tired to bash though. Fai then said, " I can't. Her magic is too strong."
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:42 pm

Auqustin got up slowly "Ya---ya-Yan"he said in pain still lifeless

"i will help u both........"Auqustin said in pain

"I cant hold it in any more"he said in his head thene screamed in pain as he started to transform into a demon

Auqustin hit Yan and he wings and every thing whent away
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 10:55 pm

*Yan was still in a lot of pain she felt as if she was being controlled to unleash her power. Her Gold wings slowly turned black with every thing else that appeared on her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 8:19 am

Saiyu then looked at her wings, while they were turning black. She looked over at Syaoran and nodded. Syaoran then nodded back and looked at Yan. He ran at Saiyu then stabbed her in the chest.

Fai, Kurogane, Yan, The man, and Auqustin looked at Saiyu and Syaoran.

Yan's pain was released. Syaoran-kun eye's widen. The soul of Saiyu came out and then said to them all, " I'm glad I made it on time."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 10:28 am

*The pain had stopped, but the lightning got worse it started to destroy the land around her as the grass burned and spread. "hoo, the process is nearly complete" the evil man laughed while making is sound like there was no use*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:43 am

Saiyu's soul then hugged at man and said, " Please let her go..."
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:59 pm

Auqustin Statered to transform faster.He snapped his fingers slowing down the distruction of that world

"Go get Sakura"Auqustin said in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 8:28 am

Saiyu then said, " How?! The body disappeared..." She stopped talking. " But the soul hasn't." She said under the breath.

Saiyu then said to Aquqstin, " I need to be in a dream. I need my soul to be in a dream."
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2010 7:10 pm

"Just go you can find her"Auqustin said kneeling from the pain of the transformtion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 9:00 am

Saiyu looked at Yan then at Auqustin. She rose in the air, but before she could Syaoran grabbed her hand and said, " Why are you going?!" Saiyu said, " I... I need to get Sakura."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Different Dimensions
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World-
Jump to: