D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Different Dimensions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Different Dimensions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 9:08 am

Syaoran ingored Yan. Syaoran-kun then grabbed Sakura's hand. Sakura then turned around looking at Yan, then at Yuki.

She then looked at Syaoran-kun then said, while Disappering, " I'm the same."

** After they went into that world, Sakura then started to hear bells, but inogured it. But when they got outside the bells started to ring again, then Sakura started to listen to it**

Sakura then went over to Syaoran then said oveer to his ear, " I love y-" She then dissapearred.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 7:23 pm

*when they went in, Yan felt like she had no choice but to fallow, but then looked at Syaoran that didn't disappear with the other Syaoran and Sakura "I don't know how I got hear but, it seam like I can't leave. . . "Yan said trailing off*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:48 am

Syaoran-kun and Syaoran was close off be battling. But when (real) Sakura appeared they stopped. She looked at Yan, then said, " Ne, Onee-chan? Dai sho vou?" Syaoran-kun and Syaoran looked at Yan then at Yuki then at Sakura. Sakura then looked back, not wanting for the reply, she looked at Syaoran-kun and Syaoran, then said, " Who are you two?"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 12:51 pm

"Nani? Onee-Chan? uhh, I'm fine" Yan said in Japanese while yeah thought she was in a Dream, for sure and 'lost' at the same time*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:13 pm

Sakura then turn, facing at yuki, then grinned. Syaoran then putted his sword away, then hugged Sakura. Sakura then around and then said, " Syaoran..."

Syaoran-kun then looked at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:29 pm

*Yuki felt an odd preseasons when sakura looked at him and turned his head over at Yan, while she looked confused because she knew that she has one little sister and brother.*

*Yan was going to take a step but Syaoran went and hugged Sakura so Yan stood were she was then glanced away to the ground*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 2:34 pm

Sakura felt something was not right. She felt a sad aura around syaoran-kun and yan. Sakura then touched Syaoran on the hand and went over to yan frist. She said with a smile, " Don't feel sad. I am here." Then she went to Syaoran-kun and then apoziled to him, " I'm sorry. If (your) Sakura would be her, then you would feel happy."

Syaoran-kun and Syaoran looked at each other, then pulled out thier swords
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:04 pm

*Yan looked at Sakura to what she said and continued to watch her as she went over to the other Syaoran then fallowed*

*Yan glanced over at the Real then at the clone "don't you two dare fight now" Yan said with a bit of anger and sadness with frustration all at the same time*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:10 pm

Sakura then ran over and slapped Yan in the cheeks and cried. Syaoran-kun and Syaoran then looked over and contuined pulling thier sword out.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 6:59 pm

*After Sakura slapped her, Yan's head turned as her hair covered her eyes "I've seen too many deaths . . . . Why do one of them have to die too" Yan Whispered to Sakura as tears started to come down her face as well*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:14 pm

Sakura then turned around, then said, " Too... many deaths. I won't forgive "him" at all. I just won't." She wipe the tears out of her face then ran in the middle of the fight yelling, " Stop!" Syaoran-kun and Syaoran then stopped right before the tip of the blade can reach her. Syaoran-kun then stabbed her arm, " get out." Syaoran then clashed his sword at the other sword.

Sakura then fell on the ground huffed really hard then said, " I can never forgive him. He and his wish. I can't!"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 7:23 pm

"Doing that would just get you killed" Yan called as she ran over to Sakura and ripped her over sized slave and tied it around her wound the tears stopped coming " I'm worried about you getting killed While your Syaoran will have to suffer" Yan said again as she put her hands on the Crosses on both of her arms then looked at the boys fighting*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Sakura then looked at Yan, quietly said, " N-No... Not until I have a good talk." She then stood up saying thank you. She then looked behind Yan seeing Yuki, just standing there.

Behind Yuki, Sakura then saw a crack in the wall, seeing Fei Wong come out. Sakura then got angry.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:27 pm

*Yan said no problem as Sakura stood but didn't know what she meant by ' Not until I have a good talk'*

*Yan and Yuki felt evil aura, and sensed that Sakura was getting angry at the appearing man "Who are you?!" She called as she Drew her swords from her arms while going in to fighting mode*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Fei Wong just smiled. He looked at Sakura then told her, " My wish is almost granted." Syaoran then looked at Sakura then looked at Fei Wong, remebering him. Syaoran then jumped towards Sakura, " FEI WONG!" Syaoran-kun then stabbed Syaoran behind him. Sakura then turned around seeing blood in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:38 pm

"Oi, you okay?"Yan called over still looking at who seemed to be Fei Wong, While Yuki went over to the real Syaoran and went to his bigger form Protecting them*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:46 pm

" S-S-Stop. Please stop!" Sakura then fell on the ground spattered in blood. Syaoran then yelled, " FUKKA!" A magic wind circled around Sakura, Yan, Yuki, and Syaoran.

As the hitting of the bells contuined, Sakura then rose in the air saying, " Someone is calling me."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 2:49 pm

"Dam-" Yan was going to continue but then Sakura spoke, Yuki and Yan listened then started to hear it too "I-I can hear it too?" She said as Yan put one sword away and went over to the injured boy*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:17 pm

Sakura then went over to Fei Wong. Fei wong then said, " After this my wish is Granted." Fei wong then broke this "thing" and handed out his hand. Syaoran then looked over, " FUUKA!" but Fei Wong disspelled the magic.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:25 pm

"Oi" Yan yelled as she just saw Sakura walk over freely what the hell is she doing? Yan thought as she didn't know what to do. Yan tried to walk over to Sakura but when she touched the Magic line thing she only got shocked "Itai" Yan said instantly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:31 pm

Who are you? What are you doing here? Sakura then looked at Fei Wong. Syaoran-kun then grabbed Sakura's hand. Sakura then turned around, crying. Syaoran-kun then looked in her eyes deeply, grabbed her arm, mocer her back to Syaoran, then got slashed by Fei Wong.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 4:29 pm

*As Sakura was tossed at Yan, she grabbed both her shoulders carefully "are you okay?" She said at she looked at the Clone*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:37 am

Sakura then quivered, " Tch. I just can't do anyhing." She looked at Yan. pleading for help. but before she could, Syaoran-kun then fell down on the ground. Sakura then got up and ran towards Syaoran-kun.

Syaoran-kun then said, " I'm... sorry..." Sakura then cired. After crying for she glared at Fei Wong. Taking out her sword she then looked backed at Syaoran, who then nodded.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 8:58 am

*Yan wanted to Fight with Sakura, but as she reached out she got shocked again. Yan got mad and used her sword from her right hand and stabbed at the magic line thing stopping her from going throw*

*Yan some how broke threw and ran be side Sakura “your not going in alone” She said as she took out her other sword
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:10 am

Syaoran then came by and then yelled, " If you need us, say so." Sakura then looked at both of them and then smiled, " Thanks."

Syaoran then said, " Fuuka!" Three balls of wind surronded Yan Sakura and Syaoran. Sakura then yelled, " You! I can't forgive you!" Blood came out of Sakura's arm.

" Raitei Shourai! " The attack passed yan and Sakura. It hitted Fei wong but did no damage to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Different Dimensions
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World-
Jump to: