D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Different Dimensions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

Different Dimensions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 am

“no problem” Yan said with almost a happy tone*

“w-what the- what are these?” She said whispering to her self she didn’t know how load her voices was she just looked at them as they turned. Yuki was still guarding the Real boy*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 4:50 pm

Sakura then turned around, seeing Yan confused. She then walked over to Fei Wong then said, " You have a wish to make right?"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:57 pm

*Yan then turned her eyes over to Sakura and The man she didn't like one bit and glared at him with disgust, while hoping that the wind balls that resounded her whould not heart her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:00 pm

Fei Wong then smiled, looking over at Syaoran, he then said, " Yes. The wish that the dead could be brought back!" The sound of bells then tuned again and Sakura then rose up in the air. Syaoran then yelled, " Fukka!" But the magic dispelled.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:06 pm

*Yan gasped when she and Yuki hard the bells "again?" She said looking at sakura*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:08 pm

Sakura then looked over at Yan, " My name... My real name... " Then Fei Wong smiled then casted at round thing with black feathers on her body. Syaoran then gasped, " Why! Why! Why... Sakura...!'
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 7:30 pm

"sakura!"Yan called at she reached out and accidentally touched one of the back feather's, It shocked her then made her go flying right beside the real Syaoran as she landed she gasped deeply. "Lady yang!" Yuki said turning his head over to her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:16 am

My real name is... As Sakura tired to tell her real name, she looked at Yan then smiled. Fei Wong then grinned. " The most basic law will now be destroy!"

Syaoran then ran in, and grabbed Sakura's hand. But got flung back.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 8:30 am

*Yan got up as she took a deep breath “I’m okay . . . I think” She ran up to Sakura while stopping 5 feat away from the Magic ling thing ‘what?’ She thought to her self*

*The air around Yan started move making her hair and loss peaces of clothing move*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:01 am

Fei Wong grinned. Syaoran then yelled, " Sakura!" Sakura then got comsumed by a black blob, that came out of the ground.

Syaoran then yelled, " Fuuka!" But the magic was dispelled again. Syaoran, Fei Wong felt a persence. A persence they knew for long ago. Syaoran then looked at the sky and saw a cracked in it. Two people came out, a guy blond hair, blue eyes and a man with a sliver sword and red eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" The man with red eyes said. The guy with blue eyes looked at Fei Wong.

" Are you Fei Wong Reed?" The man smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 am

*The air stopped moving around Yan, the black blob touched her hand then started to shock her. Yan tried to get loess of it but it would not let her go, the move she moved around the shocking power got worse “ugh, itai, itai” Yan said still trying to get loess*

*Yuki looked up at the appearing people in the sky but said nothing then saw Yan trying to get her hand out of the blob, he rushed over “are you okay? My lady?” He said looking at the blob*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 10:20 am

Fai and Kurogane looked at each other then cutted the magic line.

They then looked at Fei Wong, then saw a girl floating in air. " SAKURA!" They both yelled.

Fai then rushed over but then got held back. Kurogane then looked at Syaoran, " Kid. Haven't I meet you before?" Syaoran shooked his head.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 pm

*Yan's hand was still stuck in the blob, but she took a minute to look at Fai and Kurogane as they could see the little form of lightning shocking Yan. Yuki looked at them, then back at Fei Wong then at Yan*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Fai and Kurogane then then fought. " Kuro-rin~!" Fai said, " Please break this magic~!" Kurogane then got angry, " SHUT UP!"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:31 pm

*Yan sweated, but she did have a moment of doubt about them but pushed that thought away "umo- can you help me?"Yan asked thinking one of them could use magic*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Fai looked over, while kuro-rin was trying to break the magic. Fai then raised his hand and both of the spell broke.

Syaoran then ran to Sakura but when Fei Wong moved Sakura in fornt of him he stopped.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:42 pm

"thank you" Yan said then turned to Fei Wong "Sakura" She said as she lifted both her swords, to make the tip of the blade point at Wong "give her back"Yan said again giving him a warning*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:44 pm

If you can hear me... If anyone can hear me... save 'him' Sakura said in her thoughts.

Fei wong then closed his time-space along with Sakura with him. Syaoran then looked at Fai and Kurogane, then Fai connceted Yukko, the witch of dimensions.

" Oh... Fai what is it?" Fai smiled. " Syaoran has something to say." Syaoran then got on his knees, " Please tell me where Sakura is." Yukko then said, " The price... I already got it."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 4:56 pm

Who? who's 'him'? Yan said in her mind hearing Sakura*

"Sakura, who's 'him'?" She called reaching out to her be for they disappeared*

*Yan walked over while she put her swords back in her arms and stopped right be hind the real boy as she heard there conversation "I need answers, please. . ."Yan said as Yuki went into his smaller form and went on her shoulder*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 5:05 pm

Yuuko then responed, " There is a price."

Syaoran, Fai, Kurogane then looked at Yukko, and asked " what is the price?" Yukko then answered them, " I have already receive it." All three of them went in shock.

Yukko then looked at Yan then said, " I have your price too." Yukko then looked at the side, then turned at Syaoran and the others, " Fei Wong is in Clow Country. In side the time-cliff space."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 7:08 pm

*Yan looked at her wondering who gave her the price for her questions "I'm going with them, . . no mater who likes it or not. . . "Yan said trailing away "Who gave the prices?" Yuki asked looking at Yukko then at Kurogane*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 5:14 am

Yukko then said, " No one closer to Syaoran. He had gave the same price as the princess too." Fai then said, " Memories."

Syaoran then looked at Yan, then at Yukko, " I will go." Yukko then looked at Yuki, " You wish to protect your lady right?"
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:57 am

"I Will, not wish, protect lady Yang"Yuki said back to Yukko, after there was silence between every one “I’d like to know who put me hear” Yan asked the witch as she still looked at her*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 am

Yukko then rsponded, " There is a price to it."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:47 pm

"humph,. . . then . . . for get that"Yan said as an anger mark appeared on the right side of her head. A strong gust of wind fast by, then Yuki asked "then what was Lady Yang's price for?"*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Different Dimensions   Different Dimensions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Different Dimensions
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D.Gray-Man Role play! :: Role Playing Places :: Places in the World-
Jump to: