D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Miro - The Noah of Reflection

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miro
Finder
Finder

Miro - The Noah of Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Miro - The Noah of Reflection   Miro - The Noah of Reflection EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 7:46 pm

Picture: (if you have one)

---One should be coming soon.... Hopefully---

Name: Miro

Attitude: He hates the world and things that the human race should die. When he does not have a job, then he goes out into the world to torture people. He always gives people false hope by making them think they can escape before killing them on the spot. He is also the same with exorcists. He may give them more respect but still toys with them to drag on the fight, his excitement, and to rid himself of boredom.

Description: (subject to change) Short, unruly black hair. He always has the traditional skin of a Noah. He has golden eyes. He seems to like to wear a black cloak until he goes into a fight. Under the cloak, are some specially suited garment which I will try to think of later and draw for you to see.

Miro - The Noah of Reflection Miro_b10
This took a while for me to draw and I will likely change the picture later on when I get better at drawing but this is the clothes he wears for battle. And yes, I did not draw his foot and face and hair....

History: Miro changed his name from Mark Gerel once he became a Noah. Mark was a glass maker that specialized in the creation of mirrors. He loved his job but soon, his reflection started talking to him. He immediately ran for help but his friends and family believed he was crazy. He had stayed away from his work long enough to where he forgot about it and started to make mirrors again. It happened again but he stayed as he knew no one would believe him. He took the abuse and eventually noticed that the reflection was slowly beginning to be able to move on its own. This was the point where Mark became seriously ill. Surrounded by family and friends, he died in the real world but lived in his beloved mirrors.

Abilities: (such as Innocence, Noah Powers, etc.): His Noah powers is the ability to travel through mirrors or reflective surfaces. He has no reflection which also means he could be within a mirror and not in the real world. He can also transport other people or objects into the mirror and out.
His sword which looks like a it is made of mirrors itself (I'll also try to make a picture of this). This weapon give Miro the ability to hurt people by attacking their reflection. A second ability the weapon has while within a reflective surface is killing someone's reflection which kills the person within 5-25 hours but this is only used for entertainment purposes towards humans and not exorcists.
If a mirror with him in it is destroyed, he can travel to a different mirror with no consequence. However, if a mirror with another person that was brought into it, is destroyed, that person may die.
If the reflective surface is not stationary (like running water) then it may not be used unless you can clearly see a reflection in it.

Like all Noah, his weapon is unneeded as he could still use the abilities without it. He uses his sword as a trademark so to speak.

Last edited by Miro on Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

PostSubject: Re: Miro - The Noah of Reflection   Miro - The Noah of Reflection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 10:00 am

I really like this character idea.....its refreshing and shows lots of promise......

....also *bows* I'm Masque, one of the local Admins of this humble site. Welcome....
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: Miro - The Noah of Reflection   Miro - The Noah of Reflection EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 4:05 pm

Welcome~! *bows*
*mumble mumble*
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Miro
Finder
Finder

PostSubject: Re: Miro - The Noah of Reflection   Miro - The Noah of Reflection EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Masque De La Lune wrote:
I really like this character idea.....its refreshing and shows lots of promise......

....also *bows* I'm Masque, one of the local Admins of this humble site. Welcome....

that you and I look forward using him
Back to top Go down
Kimiko
General
General
Kimiko

PostSubject: Re: Miro - The Noah of Reflection   Miro - The Noah of Reflection EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Cool character. Really interesting!
I'm Kimiko. *bows* Nice to meet you! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kaele // 卡埃莱
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Kaele // 卡埃莱

PostSubject: Re: Miro - The Noah of Reflection   Miro - The Noah of Reflection EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:57 pm

KIMIKO. D<
You should log in more, hun. ~ ;___;

Anyways. xD
I already said this, but I'll say it again-- WHAT A FINE OC YOU HAVE HERE. <333
I can't wait to RP with this guy, he sounds very interesting. :o

My name's Sarah, administrator, I have no life, blah blah blah. Introductions are so cheesy. It's nice to have another user here, Miro! :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AlyssoftheAbyss
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miro - The Noah of Reflection   Miro - The Noah of Reflection Empty

Back to top Go down

Miro - The Noah of Reflection
Page 1 of 1