D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

My Noah OC! (Hope you like it!)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

My Noah OC! (Hope you like it!) Empty
PostSubject: My Noah OC! (Hope you like it!)   My Noah OC! (Hope you like it!) EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 12:03 pm

Name: Ruusu Lilja (Noah of Pain)

Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://2img.net/h/i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj192/sunfiretlz/anime/HotAnimeGuy3.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/321634-the-new-titans-charries&usg=__QS2q7Dauh5-rnTqQCkUrKS-Z3KQ=&h=758&w=565&sz=66&hl=en&start=16&sig2=R11LSe0f9cbZ7QN8QlrVRg&tbnid=pwgX_79amDiWlM:&tbnh=142&tbnw=106&ei=Vh1PTOHFNYKhsgbP_K0T&prev=/images%3Fq%3Danime%2Bguy%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26biw%3D1090%26bih%3D450%26gbv%3D2%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1 (sorry it's so long, but I had a hard time finding one that was suitable...)

Faction: Noah

History: Born in Finland, Ruusu was the child of a glass blower; at the age of 15, his Noah genes kicked in, and he became the Noah of Pain. His mother and father tried to kill him, as they were familiar with Exorcists and Akuma, as well as the Clan of Noah. But he ended up killing them instead; the Earl found him, and brought to Edo to be trained by the rest of the Noah.

Personality: Ruusu is an outrageous flirt, and often times flirts with both the male and female sexes; when asked about it, he shrugs and says that he prefers to think of himself as "pansexual," or gender-blind. He has a tendency to toy with his opponents, but not to the extremes of Road or Tyki.

Powers: He has all of the basic powers the other Noah have: control over Akuma, immunity to Akuma blood poison, power is based off of dark matter, can change between his White and Black forms.

His powers as the Pain of Noah, however are entirely unique: he can take any material, except Innocence, and mold/manipulate it however he wishes. If he were to take a cloth, he could make it as hard as steel, but still be flexible and light as a feather.

Last edited by Tionne Airion on Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I figured that his personality needed a little flair to it; after all, people love man whores more than the "easily bored villains...")
Back to top Go down

My Noah OC! (Hope you like it!)
Page 1 of 1