D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

White Mahogany

Go down 
AuthorMessage
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

White Mahogany Empty
PostSubject: White Mahogany   White Mahogany EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:16 pm

http://psyberneticwolf.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2uh7v3

White Mahogany sketches that I did. I promised a couple of people I'd draw her, so here she is! I like her chibis better than her regular drawing. Meh. My style is weird.

Explained in order of importance...kind of! Really, just explained in order that I drew 'em.

1: Poor White Chibi...Grey was pickin' on her again! This one was fun cause it shows White's more timid side. She can't take criticism from her loved ones.

2: Just a side view of White's face, looking down and being sad...and crying again...not.

3: If Grey had a separate body of his own, White would be put on the grill! Grey, stop being mean to her already! You're makin' her cry! D:<

4: White being flustered. Due to her own forgetfulness or somebody else, who knows. And she's crying. Again.

5: I want those PJs! If White ever wore Pjs, they would have either a cat, dog, or really adorable bird on them. She likes cute things.

6: Who's that other tall chick? Believe it or not, the original concept for White! If I had stuck with that, White would be crazy, psycho, and about a good few inches taller than she is now. THAT White is about 6'9" to 6'10". The White everyone knows and loves is about...5'8" with her boots and 5'5" without. See the difference? Poor White, why does everyone in your life (including you) make you cry?
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm

White Mahogany
Page 1 of 1