D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Brazil: Slay the Dream

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Jaegar nodded, slackening his hold on Lavi's weapon. Clarimonde returned back into his body, the tattoo curling around him again. He slouched to the ground, letting his body relax as he let Ruusu do his job.

"Don't stress yourself," he muttered, pulling out a handkerchief to dab off some of the blood on his arm.
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Bookman nodded, before yelling "Everyone, cease and desist!" Lavi, Krory and Miranda all stopped and walked to stand behind the older man. Ruusu pulled the remains of the mirror out and focused with all of his power. "No one but the Earl knows this, but as the Noah of Pain, I am gifted with altering any material...with the exception of Innocence. But if I destroy it, I can repair it."

After a few minutes passed by, the mirror was fixed, and the Innocence restored. Handing it over to Bookman, he said "I want a guarantee that if you get this, you won't attack Jaegar. If you attack me, I'm okay with that. But not today." Walking over to Jaegar, he said "And by the way, Lavi. I don't want you; I want Jaegar and only Jaegar." Motioning for the German to follow, the Noah walked to the nearest inn and sank into a chair.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Jaegar followed wordlessly, collapsing against the door when he got in. "There goes my mission of infiltrating the Black Order," he mumbled. "And we let them get their hands on the innocence as well...I can't show my face to the Earl for a while after this..." Jaegar closed his eyes before turning his head to look at Ruusu.

"Why'd you do that, Ruusu?" he asked. "And what you said to Lavi, I mean..." Jaegar swallowed the lump forming in his throat, his face flushing. He undid the collar of his shirt some and went back to looking at the ground.

He cares...and wants me...? No, no, he was just saying that to get away from me...

"But now they know I'm an exorcist," he said. "I don't think they know I'm working for the Earl just yet. For all they know, you could have me under some...spell.....though I did say some things that would tip them off back there."
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Ruusu waved his hand in a dismissive gesture, and said "I'll take the blame for the Innocence. As for the Black Order, he'll assumed that it was my fault as well." Getting comfortable, Ruusu smirked at how uncomfortable Jaegar looked.

"Oh, and by the way, I meant what I said back there." Standing up, Ruusu walked over to the counter and talked to the innkeeper about a room. When he got back, he said "So know, the ball is back in your court."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:53 pm

"Back...back in my court!" Jaegar suddenly shouted, flushing. He stood up quickly, buttoning up his shirt collar. "I...I'm going to go walking," he said. "Why don't you rest!" He zipped out of the inn, face as red as a cherry. He stopped in front of a flower shop, looking at the variety of flowers they had on display.

"What's gotten into me?" he mumbled. "Suddenly getting embarrassed so easily like that...I'm pitiful..."
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:04 pm

"You know, Ruusu likes lilies." Road said from behind Jaegar. Floating to stand in front of him, she giggled and said ''Seriously, if you like him, give him lilies." At the questioning look, she shrugged and said "I'm here because the Earl knows what happened, but he doesn't know who to blame."

Walking around, she said "But I do know that Ruusu will take the blame for you, and willingly accept any punishment."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:06 pm

"That's what I'm afraid of," Jaegar said, plucking some lilies from one of the stands. "I should take all the blame, it's my anger that caused things to mess up in the first place..." Jaegar narrowed his eyes, paying for the lilies and shoving them into Road's hands.

"Give these to him," he said. "I'm still going to infiltrate the Black Order!" With that, Jaegar rushed off to find the group of exorcists from before, already formulating a lie to tell them in hopes of being accepted to head to the Order.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:40 pm

Road blinked before narrowing her eyes and stopping him dead in his tracks with "And what about Ruusu? Do you think he wants you to go? He told them notto attack you, idiot! If you go back, they will kill you, and then Ruusu will blame me and then seek revenge, which will get him killed as well!" Walking over to him, Road sighed and said softly "He does like you, a lot, but he doesn't know whether or not he wants you or Tionne or both."

Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 Lily_crimsonpixie (these are the lilies Jaegar buys.)

(background song)
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:15 pm

Jaegar breathed in deep, shaking his head, "I know, but...I have to do this...There's something I really need to do." Jaegar looked at her and gave a weak smile. "I...I hate to do this but I can pretend I was under a spell or something," he said, voice shaky. "It's just, I don't want to fail and I don't want Ruusu to take the blame."

"It's...it's more of, I want to protect him...both him and White...it's a first for me."
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Suddenly, Ruusu appeared from a nearby doorway and said with a wry smile "You really don't get it, do you?" Walking up to Jaegar, Ruusu said "I don't need protection. It's you who does. If the Earl gets mad, then I can handle any punishment he dishes out. Jaegar, I-I really like you!"

Leaping at the "exorcist," Ruusu pressed his lips to Jaegar's and thought Well, Road. You can tell the Earl exactly what you planned to. But know that I take full responsibility, and no harm is to come to Jaegar under any circumstances. Nodding, Road flew off, after recieving her brother's message.

Pulling back from the kiss, Ruusu said "Now you can hit me, scream at me, whatever you want. But don't you dare go to those Exorcists! They will kill you and then you can't protect me or White!"
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:04 pm

Jaegar trembled, shocked at what Ruusu did. He licked his lips, body trembling, and said, "Ruusu, I was confused for the longest time but I know that I like you...but...I can't have you betray Tionne..." He placed his hand on Ruusu's shoulder and leaned in for a kiss. His lips pressed gently against the Noah's before he pulled back.

"Now...I'm going to head back to the Ark on ship," he said. "You should head back...I'll be fine, they won't kill me. They CAN'T kill me." Jaegar backed up before turning to the harbor and walking off. He was doing just that to, to ask when the nearest ship will leave towards the Ark's current location.

"Damn," he hissed, pressing himself into an alley as he noticed the group of exorcists in the harbor. "Just my luck...have to play it calm." Jaegar slowly melded into the crowd, hoping to walk past the quartet without them noticing him.

I just want to get this over with!
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Ruusu immediately thought of the acrobat when Jaegar brought him up, and sighed as he leaned agaisnt the wall near the florist's stand. "Well, now I know. But what do I do?" Looking at the stars, he could almost see Tionne's face, when suddenly a thought occured to him: the Exorcists! They could still be out there!

Running towards the harbor, he saw Jaegar hide in the crowd; sighing in relief, he followed, careful to avoid the quartet's line of sight. Oh, if only Road were here...she could open a door for me...
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:50 pm

Unfortunately for Jaegar, luck was against him as the crowd jostled him about. He bumped briefly into Krory but he managed to walk away with a short apology. He reached one of the captains, thankful to be out of that mess.

"Excuse me, but when does the next ship for India leave?" Jaegar asked, hoping the Earl, Road, or Lulubell haven't decided to move the ark again.

"It'll be about an hour or so," the captain said. Jaegar nodded, moving to board the boat the captain had pointed at.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Following Jaegar, Ruusu got on board and snuck up behind the German and whispered "You know, it's really rude not to say goodbye to someone you kiss..." before turning the other man around.

Smiling, Ruusu said "I'm not betraying Tionne because I am allowing my heart to lead me, and my heart says that when I find him, I will explain everything to him. But in the meantime, I can be with you."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Jaegar trembled, his mind battling with the conflict. "I," he started, but said nothing and silently fell to the ground, taking in everything that was happening. "I kissed you, and I like you," he started, "but I...White is still important to me as well and..."

I don't want to use you like a replacement for White. It's what it feels like I'm doing.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Giving a knowing smile, Ruusu said "Jaegar, White will forgive you. If she is as you say she is, then I am sure that she is capable of forgiveness." Embracing him, he whispered "And I know for a fact that you are capable of love, no matter who it is."

Standing up brisquely, he heard the Earl say in his mind Aw, now that is just sweet <3. I think that since you fought the Exorcists, and destroyed the Innocence, but repaired and gave it to the Black Order, all is well. <3. "Earl-sama, it was a twisted one anyways, no way could it be the Heart." I know, and I already know who has the Heart <3. So, therefore, you have nothing to worry about <3.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:09 pm

"I'm...I...Please," Jaegar said, shaking and reverting back to the kid he once was. "Please...just give me some time to settle this out...White...White would forgive me yes, but..." He stared at Ruusu when he bolted up.

"Ruusu?" he asked, worried for the Noah. "Are you talking with the Earl? What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Smiling, Ruusu said "The Earl says that we aren't going to be punished! We managed to actually make him happy!"

Remembering the first part of what Jaegar said, Ruusu said "I completely understand what you mean about sorting things out." Kissing him one last time, Ruusu headed to the galley and said "Got anything sweet to eat? I have a serious hankering for sugar."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Jaegar gave a relieved smile, glad that Ruusu understood. With a sigh, he got up and went to lean against the side of the boat, looking across the ocean. "Well, at least we're safe," he mumbled. He pulled his sleeve up to look at Clarimonde.

"We will find them soon, do not worry," he said.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:29 pm

Ruusu was soon eating his third helping of cake, and asked the waitress for another cup of tea. "Okay, sweetie." she replied, with a sugary sweet smile that made him want to gag.

"Ya know, big bro, that sharing cake is nice." "Hee! Yeah, nice!" Turning around, Ruusu saw the last two people on Earth he could tolerate: Jasdero and David. "Oh, Lord, what do you two want?" Ruusu snapped.

"We came with the Earl." "Hee! Yeah, he wants to talk to you. Hee!" the twins replied, still pointing their guns at each other. "And where is the Earl?" "Oh, right here, Ruusu, dear." Turning around, the Noah of Pain saw the Earl as a human, giving a soft smile.

Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 Earl_human_form
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 7:32 pm

A laugh was followed after the twins quralled amoungest themselves childishly. Gabriel's laugher always cut through people, even the strongest of men. The Earl should fear himbut unfortunitly he doesnt. The laughter stopped when Gabriel walked through the door. The aura got dark and dampened with every foot step he took. He looked hungry, but what people didnt know (besides the Earl) he ate human souls. He licked his lips hungry for humans. He then saw the evil excorsit and the dreeded Ruusu. " Hello, childern." His voice spoke two the two with his sweet smartalic voice.

Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 14
(Gabriel in white today)
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 8:58 pm

((Ummm...hate to say it Auqustin, but please don't put Jaegar where he isn't. Ruusu is in the galley while Jaegar is still on the deck.))

Jaegar had seen Gabriel enter the galley and gave a disgusted grimace. The man always made him quake just a little, but Jaegar tended to avoid him regardless. The German looked at Clarimonde, body tensing in revulsion.

Well, the more you avoid them the less you have to deal with them...he hoped. Jaegar felt a headache coming and slowly slid down.

"Oww..."
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Ruusu smiled, stood up, and bowed before the Earl. "Earl-sama, it is a pleasure to see you here." Turning around to face Gabriel, Ruusu said in a wistful voice "Gabriel, if you don't control your hunger, things will get ugly."

Turning back to the Earl, the Noah said "What can I do to help you, Master?"
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Jaegar, when the headache had passed, stood up to enter the galley. Upon seeing the Earl and the twins (Oh, dear lord, the twins) he stiffened and turned around. Even if Ruusu said they were off the hook for punishment he still didn't want to see the man.

"Jaegar, don't walk off," the Earl said. The German gave a defeated sigh, turning around and walking towards the group of Noah.

And one deranged man, he thought sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:31 pm

Spotting Jaegar, Ruusu walked over and hugged him, saying "Jaegar, welcome to this little...gathering!" Turning around, the Noah of Pain said "Earl-sama, why are you here?"

Rubbing his chin thoughtfully, the Earl said "Because I wanted to deliver a new soldier for you. He's essencially a servant to us, but he is not in any way an akuma or Noah." Beckoning to a person at a nearby table, he walked over and said "It is an honor to meet you, esteemed Noah and Exorcist. I am Kushinagi, a spear wielder."
Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 Bf43ba34640040_full
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brazil: Slay the Dream
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next