D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

Brazil: Slay the Dream

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Jaegar nodded, "Thanks but...I'm not an exorcist despite what some people say. I'm just a man with someone to look for." That's right, he had to find White...she was out there and he needed to find her.

"Thank you, Earl, for giving us a new ally," Jaegar said. He crossed his arms, staring this...Kushinagi person up and down to see if he had any fighting potential.

A spear user...then he's like White in a sense when she uses Champion's defense form, Clarimonde's voice said. Jaegar pushed it out of the way.
Back to top Go down
http://skies-of-color.forumotion.com/index.htm
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Bowing, Kushinagi said "I will do my best to be helpful, and do anything you ask." Ruusu, catching the undertones there, pulled the Earl away and said "What's wrong with him? He seems like he just does as he was told...like he was brainwashed." Giving a smug smile, the Earl said "Now, Ruusu; I can't have you going off and fighting those big, bad Exorcists by yourself. Kushinagi wasn't brainwashed, but rather had a change of heart."

Catching on, he said "You took his soul!" Nodding the Earl said "It was for the best. He was too willful, and too much of a passionate fighter, so I just took away his emotions."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Jaegar continued staring, narrowing his eyes and appraising the man up and down. After a long while he turned to look at the Earl.

"I take my thanks back, I don't like the guy," he said bluntly. "He's too...bland...No...life." With that Jaegar turned around and walked back out onto the deck. He blinked, rubbed his eyes, and then quickly darted back down.

"They're here, the exorcists somehow magically got onto the same boat as us," he babbled, his nervousness making him lose his usual stoic edge.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:12 pm

The Earl smiled, then walked out on deck with the other Noahs, Jaegar and Kushinagi, to greet the Exorcists. "Hello, Exorcists. It is a pleasure to fight you once again." Ruusu walked forward and yelled "I thought I said that you weren't to attack Jaegar!"

Bookman looked down, as in defeat, while Lavi said in a dead voice "Headquarters demands that we kill anyone working with the Earl. I am sorry, Ruusu, really. I am." The Noah of Pain felt tears run down his face, and said in a demonic voice "You swore that you wouldn't attack him! You swore, dammit!" Running towards the exorcists, Ruusu charged every molecule in the air to resonate with sound, and it created an overlapping church organ music that seemed to paralyze the exorcists. "Never break a promise that you make with me!"
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:19 pm

Jaegar came out on deck as well, frowning as he saw Ruusu. "Ruusu, they didn't attack me!" he said. He gently pushed Ruusu aside, frowning at the exorcists. "You want to kill me, right?" he asked."Then I suggest you probably take my innocence first. Clarimonde has told me already that if anything were to happen to me, she would die as well...You don't want to destroy an innocence, do you?"

It was a gamble, but he had to do this. He HAD to get into the Order somehow, regardless. "If you won't accept that then," he started, pulling Clarimonde out in its whip form, "I will fight until you destroy us both." He looked pleadingly at Ruusu and the others.

"Please don't interfere," he asked.

(Jaegar's theme)
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Ruusu was being held back by the twins, who were struggling to keep him in place. "Ugh, will you just calm down?! He's gonna be alright!" David said, while Jasdero nodded. Ruusu snarled at them and said "Let me go! He's going to get killed by them!"

Kushinagi had been standing there, waiting for orders that, apparently, weren't coming, so he slapped Ruusu one good time before saying "You need to get a better grip on your emotions."

Miranda, after recovering from Ruusu's attack, erected her Time Out and held it steady as possible; Bookman and Krory tried fending off Jaegar while Lavi was busy thinking of ways not to get them all killed.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:36 pm

"This is boring," Jaegar said, twisting his whip around to stop some of Bookman's needles effortlessly. "Is this the best the Order can come up with?" He twisted his body around to elbow Krory in the face, sending the vampire flying.

"When you caught me before I wasn't quite prepared for battle," he said. "Clarimonde, level 2." The whip straightened out, the leather hide slowly morphing into sharp knives linked together. Jaegar gave one mighty crack of the whip allowing the whip to coil around him while the end stayed raised in the air like a scorpion's tail ready to lunge.

"I will stop you here," Jaegar said. "I'll give you two choices. One, kill me. Two, let my comrades escape and I will willingly go with you, let you remove Clarimonde from my body, and then...kill me."

It's a risky move...but I need to get into the Order! Not for the mission but for my own gain...sorry, Earl, but this is the one time I won't listen...
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:44 pm

Ruusu, hearing this, screamed out "Jaegar, no!" Pulling out from Jadevi's arms, he leapt over the two Exorcists over him and landed in front of Jaegar. "If you want to kill him, then you'll need to kill me!"

Altering his body some, Ruusu then decided to show his true potential. Allowing the power to keep flowing, he soon became one of his most prized alterations: the Darkening Cloud. "This is only possible because of my love...so be prepared to lose, Exorcists!" Slamming his urn, the whole ship quaked for a few minutes before Ruusu grabbed the chain on the urn and said "Be warned, I don't ever willingly give up what I care about, Exorcists!"

Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 7acdaddaa35f93215a317802b1df335a1235586940_full
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:55 pm

Jaegar, startled by what Ruusu did, felt this anger welling up inside along with a sense of comfort, that someone cared for him so much since White. He grit his teeth. "RUUSU!" he shouted, walking forward to stand in front of the hulking form. "Let me, please," he said. "I need to do this...don't worry, I'll be fine. There is really something I must do...understand?" Jaegar looked at the Exorcists again, who were tense.

"Clarimonde," he said. "Do it." The whip end pulled back and sharply impaled itself on Jaegar's shoulder. The blonde grit his teeth, collapsing to his knees.

"Exorcists, now is the time to choose," he said through his pain. "Things have changed, so it's best to choose now or risk losing the innocence!" His vision was wavering but he was determined. White was at the order...she was there...and when he got her he would return to Ruusu.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:56 am

Ruusu, hearing this, shook his head and said "No! Don't do it, Jaegar! There's always another option!" Changing back, Ruusu knelt beside him and said "If you go with them, they will kill you. You heard what Lavi said just now!"

Bookman was puzzled by what Ruusu was doing. It's impossible...never has a Noah fallen in love with a human before! Turing to face the said Noah, he spoke in a gruff voice "Do you love Jaegar, Noah?"

Startled, Ruusu looked at Jaegar, then thought of Tionne, and said after a few moments "Yes and no. I love him, but I also love another; you might know him. His name is--" Just then, the Earl grabbed both Jaegar and Ruusu and pulled them through a heart shaped door and said to the exorcists "We will meet again, Exorcists. But trust me, it won't end this well for anyone." The door closed shut after the twins walked in after the Earl, with Kushinagi following them with a short bow to the Exorcists.

Landing inside the Ark, Ruusu said "Why? Why didn't you let me just kill them and then heal Jaegar?! Why?!" SMACK! "The next time you pull a stunt where you alter your entire body to that of the Darkening Cloud or another Elemental, I will kill you. Am I understood?" Looking down, Ruusu nodded.

Turning to face Jaegar, he slowly pulled out Clarimonde, due to he was being hurt by the Innocence's power. When he managed to pull it out, he quickly healed Jaegar's wounds and said "You're an idiot, but still..."

OOC: (Btw, for any admins or moderators reading this thread, I'm not trying to make any of my characters all powerful, it's just that with someone who can alter molecules, and an Exorcist wielding a gun imbued with the elements, and can sing hymns and whatnot to summon rose creatures, defend, heal, and/or multiply. Yeah, so please don't kick me off.)
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Jaegar came to and looked around weakly. No...he wasn't on the ship...no, he wasn't at the Order's HQ....and he was healed...he had failed. Again, he had failed. "DAMMIT!" He shouted, getting up to his feet quickly with fury in his eyes. "I was so close! THIS DAMN CLOSE TO GETTING HER BACK!" He breathed in heavily, looking around at the others with him.

"I was so close..." he mumbled, his shoulders slumping and his look turning pitiful. "I...I need to rest..." With that he hobbled off, too much in shock to really do anything.

Failing...failing...why is it all my attempts are ending in failures...I should've been able to go to the Order...find White and get out of there, go back home! But...what's going on? Is this...this kindness cannot go on forever...

Clarimonde gave an angry pulse but he ignored it. "Ruusu...tried to help but all it did was interfere with my goal...how do I react in this kind of situation...?" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:50 pm

"You can start by listening to me." Road said from behind Jaegar. Walking around him, she smirked saying "You need to understand, Ruusu saved your life. If you had gone to the Black Order, you would have died immediately."

Lero flew forward and said "Mistress Road is right, Lero~. The Black Order is a horrible place to be if you're a prisoner, Lero~."
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Jaegar sucked in a breath, glaring at the girl, "Listen...I know that but...I would've been able to do something..." He continued to walk off, formulating a new plan. He paused and shook his head. Turning he looked at Road with a pained expression, though it was quickly covered up by his normal expressionless face.

"Tell the Earl that I'm heading out to America to visit my home for a while," Jaegar said. "If he needs me for a mission it will just have to wait." With that, Jaegar left to go find the nearest ship leaving to New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Ruusu walked down the halls of the Ark, looking at various portraits; even though he knew that he loved Jaegar, he also loved Tionne. And Jaegar still loved White, so he knew that a relationship was impossible.

"I guess what they say is true; if you are Pain, then you can't help but hurt others." Ruusu murmured, staring at the portrait of Skin Bolic, a Noah who the exorcist Yu Kanda killed in Edo.
Back to top Go down
Auqustin
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Auqustin

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:28 am

Gabriel clapped his hands loudly. His laugh was evil but was empty like he was laughing for no reason. His was displeased in his own way but he had to punish those who disobeyed. His darmened smile became covered in blood as he sucked the last soul out of the last humans body before trafering the corpse to his own little world. It was truly a dasteredly deed, but what he did care, he was just one hell of a butler.

" What a shame......Your deeds must cause you punishment." Gabriel smiled before snapping his fingers once then pointing it at Ruuse. His body disappered. It first turned black then it turned into a shatter then dissapered. He then did the same thing to the other person. They were sent to a strange world. Many greek creatures roamed through with no fear of being hunted. Gabriel then teleported himself there. Inneonce and changing matter would not work here. A minotar ran towrds them with his horns infront of him and charging at full speed.

(OOC: Yeah your fine Tionne we are not too big on the GM issue. And srry white i didnt know it was just confusing when i read it)
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:27 pm

((It's okay, Auqustin. It happens.))
Back to top Go down
Tionne Airion
General
General
Tionne Airion

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 3:38 pm

Ruusu leapt out of the way, and tried to change the sand around them into a weapon, but nothing happened except a small dust devil! "What the hell?! I can't alter anything around here!"

The minotaur charged again, but this time Ruusu was slammed into a pillar and grunted from the pain. Even though his Noah genes allowe dhim to handle most damage, he wasn't immune to pain-ironically enough.
Back to top Go down
White Mahogany
General
General
White Mahogany

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:28 pm

Jaegar sighed as he stood in front of the ship, bracing himself for the miserable boat ride home to New Orleans. He sensed a strange pulse, a STRONG wave, of Noah magic behind but shrugged it off.

"Most likely quarreling Noahs again," he mumbled. The docking plank was sent down and Jaegar started to climb on board. "New Orleans...hope the others are still there and remember me..."

And maybe, in a small flicker of hope hidden in his heart, he might find White again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brazil: Slay the Dream   Brazil: Slay the Dream - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brazil: Slay the Dream
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4