D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 4:55 pm

((My friend and I talked about this before hand....which is why I know what it is Masque is standing on.))

*Masque looked down a little startled and saw the gargoyle.*

"Umm, are you" began to speak Masque as he manuevred himself to be face to face, while still standing on its back, "speaking to me?"

*Masque's hat fell to the feet of the gargoyle as he repositioned himself.*
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: A funny side note   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:01 pm

"No...I speaking to the other flying Magician standing on top of my other back." Replied the gargoyle rather irritated

*All the while the only thing that moved was the gargoyle's mouth the rest of his body stood statue still*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:33 pm

"Oh, so sorry." replied Masque as he somersaulted off of the gargoyle, using his glove to summon his hat to him.

When he landed on the edge of the mansion roof, placing his hat on head, he spoke in a cheery manner, "And what do we have here? Another death bringer, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Funny side story   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:42 pm

"Death bringer?! I hope you are not comparing me to those cursed Akuma or the one with very smelly breath the one that had a very sad act...if i don't say so myself. If so I hate to disappoint but i am much older than those cursed beasts. And you you smell and look familiar welcome back old one. Long time no see." Answered the Gargoyle.

"I thank you for removing yourself from my back you were giving it quite the cink...What brings you here once more? You seem to have a brief stay the first time you also seem to have grown in power since your last visit new magic artifacts on you these days, or perhaps over use of the same artifacts? " Asked the Gargoyle

((The meaning of the above post regarding the artifacts so their is no confusion, The magical Gargoyle was made by druids (nature magic users of very ancient time...like before the Bronze age into the middle ages) it was created to defend the town of Hidden Muk as such it can sence any magic items or artifacts that enter his town and their abilities. Not just what the user knows but what the actual artifact or item can do to its fullest extent(not including innocence). Also as for combat the Gargoyle can use magic and its claws on hands and feet as well as its teeth. Finally, the Gargoyle was created to defend the town but towns grow and threats can enter and leave with important members of the town as such the druids creation can leave the town but it is only at its strongest when it is inside the town or city limits.))

Last edited by Tourel on Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (had to make clerification on stone gargoyle abilities))
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 pm

"You've seen me here before?" asked Masque slightly confused as he pointed to himself, "Well I suppose you would have noticed me if you've been here over a hundred years ago. Last time I was here, I was 'retrieving' the diary of an ancient alchemist. No need for fancy magic for that, right?"

*Masque wasn't sure whether this statue was friend or foe, but for now he played along, just in case.*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: a new but stange aquantence   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 9:34 pm

"Yes I saw you enter this town many moons ago. The Diary of an Ancient Alchemist is that what you were here for last time. I hope you have come to return the over due book to our lovely Library with the fees included. I was wondering were that book ran off to it was one of my favorites "

*The Gargoyle Turned his head sideways moving a body part other than his mouth. The Gargoyle shinny green eyes looked to be drilling into Masques soul weighing and measuring Masque all the way to the soul*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:08 pm

"In the library? Oh thats right, I forgot I saw that forgery before. It was entertaining, but hardly accurate. Actually, the one I 'retrieved' was in the treasury of the manor. Not much else of interest though. Umm, why are you here anyway? Shouldn't you be with the other gargoyles in London? Or are you of a different variety?" asked Masque questioningly.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 10:44 pm

"London? There are others like me in London? Or are they the boring statue ones that have no purpose? They are beautiful pieces of architecture but they are quite a bore." Answered the Gargoyle

*It finally moved its whole body and dropped down in front of Masque standing a little more than twice Masques height*

"I saw your fight below quite impressive and a much better show than the Vermin Lord. Though I have seen him preform long ago it was much more impressive but the twelve Hipolights didn't much care for shows and defeated him or at least thought they did. I tried to tell them he wasn't defeated they believed me for a bit but when it didn't come back out of the marsh they decided to ignore me and stop training others to use their spears. Now their spears sit in our Library un-used and no one knows how to use them any more. If the Hiploights were still around Hidden Muk wouldn't have needed your help or the help of the Bearer of the Fifth element to protect itself that boy is to young to have such a responsibility. But I suppose if the Hipolights were around the prophecy would have no purpose and the boy would not have been born. Therefore their would be no Boy Savior."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Yan walked throw the entrance of the place and looked around trying to find any one that's an exorcist or an one with that;s not an exorcist but as Innocince. She then asked some people if they heard of any one with a odd, different ability like no other.
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 9:00 pm

"They are alive and well, but they only stay alive during the night time and are nowhere as civilized as you," Masque smiled even greater, "And thank you for your compliment. I'm sorry, but I must leave you for a moment to return the survivors. Perhaps we can speak again when I return."

*Masque the draped his cape over himself, and soon he was gone. He Masque took it back off, he was back at the area where he had taken the survivors.*

"Is everyone ready to return to the city?" called out Masque as he looked around.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 10:37 pm

Yan then herd the mans voice and rushed over to see what was happening, she didn't under stand what was happening so she asked some people around her.then she came across Gargoyle.
"excuse me but what's going on hear?" Yan asked nicely wile trying to get there attention.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Another meeting   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 10:34 am

((I going to do a little god modding if that's alright to get Yang cought up. If you want to change any thing Yang go right ahead in a reply.))

*An Exorcist and her finder approached a road that leads through a Marsh of strange size. The road had a small outpost like building blocking the road into the marsh though the gate was open and two Guardsmen armed with Muskets and bayonets sheathed at their waist stood guard. The Exorcist followed by her finder approached on of the guards.*

"Halt strangers state you names and business." ordered the guard that was approached.

"We are just traveling in the name of the ministry and wish to enter Hidden Muk." Answered the Exorcist

*the finder introduced both himself and the Exorcist.*

"Very well if you will sign the log over their and a Guide will be with you shortly you do not want to walk the 4 hour journey with out one the Marsh can be treacherous even on the road. Something has happened up in the town as well sounded like a battle but we saw no one pass us. We sent some guides up with some reserved guards they haven come back yet...but surly our little town hasn't attracted the attention of the Ministry their is nothing of interest for you. I assure you." Replied the Guard

* As the Exorcist and her finder sighed the book a Female dressed in earthen colored cloths approached them she wore a short sword at her hip with two pistles holstered at her other hip and one towards her center. She wore a strange badge on her arm looked like a silver shield with a vine crossing it diagonally*

"You must be the guide we need to get to this Hidden Muk?" Asked the Finder

"Yes, so this stranger does know a bit about our small piece of the world what gave away my position the badge or the cloths?" Asked the Guide sarcastically

"I will be taking you to the town but their is something strange going on and I will be bringing more reserved guards as well no need to worry their strictly for the investigation of the attack." Stated the female guide

"An attack? That is news to me last I heard your Leader was sending out for a healer because their was yet another plague that your doctors as good as they are could not cure." Replied the finder

"Well we got the healer as for the rest you need not worry it is none of your concern though I don't see what you want to see in the town except the dead townsfolk and the guides and guards that are already investigating the attack. Unless your looking for our library that has no Library Guards any more they all disappeared the library is the only place that has no dead or tracks leading out of the grounds it seems anyone in the Library just vanished while those out side just died by what seems like some sort of gas. We were still counting the dead and had no yet figured out if anyone out side the library is missing or if they all were killed by the gas. Oh my their i go again blabbing more info then you should know please follow me we have a long walk."

*With that the female guide turned and headed toward the far gate where at least 30 more Guards and about 10 more guides were waiting in a group.*

((Sorry yang just realized a lot happened going to stop here so you can ask any questions of the Guides or Guards. Remember your Finder has been in the Hidden Muk Region before but understands little of the regions culture heritage or situation. The finder is bringing you here because he has herd of the rumors about a strange person who seems to heal sickness with a touch of his hands and heals what the advanced doctors of the region can not and what thier medicine can only slow down at best.))

Last edited by Tourel on Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 8:08 pm

(( that's okay Q.Q . . . that is a lot going on lol))
" Do you know were the person with the healing ability lives?" Yan asked any one that was willing to answer her, wile she thought that no one would answer her other then the finder.Yan also wanted to know the woman's, the finder there name too but she thought that could wait for later, even though it's impolite to ask a question be for there asking there names.
((I'm going to delete the ones i did before okay?))
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: the walk begins into the unknown   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 3:29 pm

*The female Guide looked at Yan but didn't answer just told the other to Move out. So the finder (Tomas Yachts) sighned*

"Yang, It seems they guard their healer like some gold trove. They didn't take to kindly at an outsider asking around about this mysterious healer but from what I did gather he lives some where in the surrounding wilderness. He only appears when this town or one of the out laying villages needs some help mostly concerning health and sickness." Answered Tomas

"Enough!! If our healer was so important you think people would blab about him our doctors would be studying him and keeping him in our hospital. Not to mention the work and tests our Barron of the red Cross would be doing trying to discover this mysterious healers techniques. He is nothing more than an herbalist he uses the plants of the marsh to strengthen our medicines. The only reason we have not added the herbs to the medicines when we manufacture them is because the herbalist is the only one that can identify them and the plants are to rare to just mass harvest even if we knew where they grow." Interrupted the Female Guide

"Interesting, if the herbalist was just that why do your people get so defensive when ever people ask for more than what is told willingly?" inquired Tomas

*The guide didn't seem to have an answer but she shook her head and made a large sighn as if putting down some childish story that was being told by other children as fact. then she just continued down the road*

"Any way I thought it was odd and at first when i heard tells of a 20 foot man with a wolf the size of a huge bear that shone with a golden light and that could heal anything i must admit i thought it a fairy tale but then when i came to Hidden Muk and saw the hospital and what the hospital can do i asked around a bit more and decided that the Order should be told about this stranger. Any way if nothing else they should investigate the hospital it rivals the Orders and I am serious it is almost as good and almost as advanced never saw another like it. Medicine is this regions chief export brings in a lot of money for the town." continued Tomas

"You seem well informed about our little corner of the world surly your smart enough to know that the tales of our herbalist are just far fetched tall tales. I hope the Ministry sent you to investigate our Hospital rather than the tales of a super healer?" Interrupted the Guide again

*the time was getting late and the sun was about to set the party had already made it about half way to the town and the ruined main gate and wall was able to be seen barely through the rising mist.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 9:29 pm

"you've tried and failed . . . . . by the sounds of it . . . . but you can't manipulate what god gave us" Yan said as nicely as she could, trying not to get her mad at Yan wile giving her an up set look of sadness.

Last edited by Yang, Ying on Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Entering the City of the Dead!!! Joining of the lost party!!   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:26 am

*Nobody seem to have taken and interest in what Yan said they acted as if they didn't hear anything. The rest of the 2 hour walk went rather uneventful just marsh an occasional stunted tree and the croke of marsh frogs. The approached the town wall and main gate it was in ruins and the smell of burning flesh overwhelmed the air*

"You may want to wrap this moist scarf around you nose and mouth. It will help keep the smell of the burning flesh from making you sick up." Offered Tomas

*All the guards and guides had already wrapped scarves around their faces and headed further into the town*

"Well welcome to Hidden Muk the Hospital is in the center of town just follow this main road all the way their please excuse the bodies we have cleaned up a large portion but most of the town if not all are dead it will take a lot of time to clear up and identify 700,000 people. The Library is right across from the Hospital. I would wait with the hospital until we can get more doctors up their the building is locked and no one answers the rings. I think it is abbondend we are sending for the doctors and healers that are in the verius villages to return her they all have a key to the main gate of the Hospital and they all have trained here before they went out to their villages. If you need assitence finding anything or any one else you can ask any of the guides in the town they can possibly point you in the right direction other wise you are on your own enjoy your stay. The inn on south main street is open and taking in guest though it is being run by a Guard Mens Corp Quarter master. If you want to leave just come back to this gate or whats left of it or the east gate there are some Guides that come and go from theer sadly the south gate is locked and will not open until further notice."

*With that the Female Guide walked off to join another party pushing wagons half full of dead corpses*

Quote :
"They are alive and well, but they only stay alive during the night time and are nowhere as civilized as you," Masque smiled even greater, "And thank you for your compliment. I'm sorry, but I must leave you for a moment to return the survivors. Perhaps we can speak again when I return."

*Masque the draped his cape over himself, and soon he was gone. He Masque took it back off, he was back at the area where he had taken the survivors.*

"Is everyone ready to return to the city?" called out Masque as he looked around.

"Perhaps we may, perhaps we may my flying Magician." Replied the Gargoyle as Masque vanished in his cloak

*As Masque blinked into existence in front of the survivors a strong sent of burning dead whooshed from him. The townsfolk were lined up in threes two guards in shinny bronze armorer to one of the surviving doctors then a few groups in stood The Barron of the Red Cross with two Shiny Guards and after that was the librarian with one shiny guard and one normal guard armed with both a pistole and an short sword strapped at his waist, after the doctors were all lined up the next line of Shinny guards stood two to one villager then as the shiny guards ran out they were replaced by Town guards most unarmed but some still had a rapier or bayonet still sheathed at their hips*

"We are ready Mr. Masque you brought us here you can hopefully get us back to the town." Answered the Barron
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 2:28 pm

Yan knew she was being ignored because they all sated quite.As they stood in front of the place Yan could smell the burning flesh, wile she was handed a scarf she quickly wrapped it around her mouth and nose and fallowed them in side to listen to what others had to say, but after they were finished Yan wanted to go to the inn because she has never bin in side a inn before and she wanted to get away from the bad smell as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 am

"Well Lady Yang were shall we head. The Library, the inn or ask around about the mysterious herbalist?" Asked Tomas the finder
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:46 pm

"well, we should head off to the inn and resat up for tomorrow, then we'll go to the library and ask around, besides I've never really bin in a inn before" Yan had said as she had turned to Tomas.She then walked to Tomas ans said "you don't have to call me lady Yang, Yang or Yan would just be nice, if you want to"She said wile making eye contacted.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: They go to the inn   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 8:50 pm

"Well then Yang... We shoud head to this South Main street Inn." Replied Tomas looking for street posts.

"Oh their it is pointing to a street sign. I guess we head this way." Stated Tomas the Finder
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Yan fallowed Tomas wile looking around she didn't want to get lost so Yan kipped a regular distance from Tomas wile trying not to lost sight of him.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: The lonly town   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 12:29 pm

*As Yang and Tomas walked towards the street their were bodies laying every where wagons loaded with dead were rolling by and the stench of burning bodies started seeping through the damp cloth covering their noses and mouths. But as if by a mirrical the bodies started becoming fewer and fewer but the stench still hung in the air even when they were two blocks from the Inn and all bodies were cleared away.*

"I wonder what happened here so much death and destruction. This town has never had a plague this large in a very long time. The Guide mentioned that they seemed to have died of a gas cloud or something. What has the power to poison a whole town with a gas cloud of this size and magnitude and how did they get rid of it?" asked Tomas the Finder
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:35 pm

"I don't know, but if they were killed by an Akuma they would have bin turned into ash, so it just might be an 'Oni', or it could be a a old poisonous gas chamber or factory or something along those lines . . . . . . . but how they got rid of it. . . .some one must have destroyed the sores. . or it just pasted away. . . . . " Yan said trying to get a good idea but at the same time giving Tomas some suggestions on what she thinks, wile trying to ignore the bad smell.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 8:47 pm

*the two soon approached the Inn and they were hit by a perfumed smell of roses and flowers. When they entered the inn they could see the brazers burning incenses. The Inn had a small tavern and it was filled with guards drinking and playing cards. With female waitresses taking orders and delivering drinks.*

"Well shall I look for the inn keeper or Guardsman Quarter master I believe is his title. Or do you want to help me find him?" Asked the Finder
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 9:33 pm

" . . . .so this is what an inn looks like. . . . ." Yan had thought, as she looked at the drinking guards, Yan looked down making her hair cover her eyes.
" . . . Drunken . . . Guards. . . . " Yan said getting a bit mad wile she completely ignored Tomas by mistake. She started to think of bad memories of people getting drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next