D.Gray-Man Role play!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.Gray-Man Role play!

A D.Gray-Man role play (rp) site for all people who love D.Gray-Man and love role playing! (^o^)/

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
WELCOME
WELCOME INFO HERE.
Navigation
LINKS HERE
STAFF
STAFF STUFF HERE
Of The Months
OTMS GO HERE
Affiliates
free forum

CREDITS
THE CREDITS~

The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Finding a room and heading to it...   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:38 pm

*When Yang did not answer Tomas he just shrugged and went looking for the person in charge of getting a room. After many pushes and near fights Tomas finally found a round man nearly balding and wearing a very fancy Guardsmen uniform of an officer. But it had stains from a days work as an inn Keeper.*

"Um kind sir are you the one I need to speak to about getting a room? Those very um kind fellows over their seemed to have pushed me in this direction after I asked for the keeper of this fine Inn?"

"Yes, I am the Quarter Master and I am currently running this Inn. Though I do not get guest that are not Guards or Guides since my station here, who are you and what brings you to this ruined town?" Demanded the Quarter Master none to kindly he to looked like he was ready for a fight

*Tomas thought now was not the time to mention that he and the Girl Yang were here on Minstry business the last couple times he metioned that the guards didn't seem to kindly*

"Well we are just wonderiors searching for a place to stay a few nights and this Inn seems to be the best smelling place around." Replied Tomas

*Chuckles* "Well i do have a few rooms available How many is we?" Louphed the Quarter Master

"Oh their be just two of us a young lady and me. I myself don't need much space but the Lady may wont a little." Answered Tomas

"Well I do have some rooms that may meet your requirements." Replied The Quarter Master

*So the two wondered to the back of the inn discussing prices and looking at rooms*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

Location : ....everywhere and nowhere.....I'm in the corner of your mind.....

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 12:57 pm

Quote :
"Perhaps we may, perhaps we may my flying Magician." Replied the Gargoyle as Masque vanished in his cloak

*As Masque blinked into existence in front of the survivors a strong sent of burning dead whooshed from him. The townsfolk were lined up in threes two guards in shinny bronze armorer to one of the surviving doctors then a few groups in stood The Barron of the Red Cross with two Shiny Guards and after that was the librarian with one shiny guard and one normal guard armed with both a pistole and an short sword strapped at his waist, after the doctors were all lined up the next line of Shinny guards stood two to one villager then as the shiny guards ran out they were replaced by Town guards most unarmed but some still had a rapier or bayonet still sheathed at their hips*

"We are ready Mr. Masque you brought us here you can hopefully get us back to the town." Answered the Barron

Masque noddedtoward the Baron, then announced, "I will be sending you into the Library, so please leave the building as soon as you get there because I will be sending more and more people into it."

*He then approached the Baron and his guards as he took out his cape. H quickly draped his cape over them and soon they were gone. Meanwhile, in the Library, the Baron and his guards seemed to phase into reality. As they quickly left the building they were noticed by some of the people outside who were standing watch. Soon more people flowed from the Library a few at a time.*
Back to top Go down
http://rbtr.deviantart.com/
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

Location : another world, singing and drawing art ( the Voice - Celtic Woman )

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 8:15 pm

Tourel wrote:
*When Yang did not answer Tomas he just shrugged and went looking for the person in charge of getting a room. After many pushes and near fights Tomas finally found a round man nearly balding and wearing a very fancy Guardsmen uniform of an officer. But it had stains from a days work as an inn Keeper.*

"Um kind sir are you the one I need to speak to about getting a room? Those very um kind fellows over their seemed to have pushed me in this direction after I asked for the keeper of this fine Inn?"

"Yes, I am the Quarter Master and I am currently running this Inn. Though I do not get guest that are not Guards or Guides since my station here, who are you and what brings you to this ruined town?" Demanded the Quarter Master none to kindly he to looked like he was ready for a fight

*Tomas thought now was not the time to mention that he and the Girl Yang were here on Minstry business the last couple times he metioned that the guards didn't seem to kindly*

"Well we are just wonderiors searching for a place to stay a few nights and this Inn seems to be the best smelling place around." Replied Tomas

*Chuckles* "Well i do have a few rooms available How many is we?" Louphed the Quarter Master

"Oh their be just two of us a young lady and me. I myself don't need much space but the Lady may wont a little." Answered Tomas

"Well I do have some rooms that may meet your requirements." Replied The Quarter Master

*So the two wondered to the back of the inn discussing prices and looking at rooms*

As Yan slowly started to get back into reality she looked up across the room and sighed then turned to were Tomas was standing, Yan started to panic because Tomas was not there then she looked around. .
I saw him come in! I fallowed him hear . . . were did you go . . . . . . Yan had thought to her self wile she made her hands into weak fists and lifted them under her chin with this unhappy look on her face hoping something good would happen.
Back to top Go down
http://yan-dragon.deviantart.com/
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: The Unexpected Return   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:30 am

*Suddenly, Two guards burst into the Inn and shouted excitedly*

"The Town folk are returning three at a time seemingly out of thin air in the Library grounds they are all staying in the Court yard of the Library but the Barron is with them only Doctors with Library Guardsmen are appearing but they are their!!" Shouted the two guards almost sanctimoniously

*Thier was a sudden rush and creak of Chairs, stools, and benches as they are either pushed back or falling to the floor as Guards and Guides alike stood up and headed for the doors some drunkenly. In the rush for the doors people were being pushed out of the way or out the door some either to drunk or to slow to get out of the way were piratically trampled as they fell to the floor from the rush for the doors and towards the Library.*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:55 am

*Soon the last of the surviving townspeople were on the other side. Masque then draped his cape over himself, instantly transporting him into the library. The last of the townspeople had already ran into the streets. Masque walked out into the street as he heard the chaos of stampeding feet coming toward them. Unsure of what the commotion was about Masque made his way to the Baron outside of the library.*

"Is there some sort of event happening?" asked Masque curiously as he looked around and saw the crowds of people charging toward them.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 2:33 pm

As they barged into the inn yelling Yan had covered her ears and went against the inn walls so that the people would not push her into other people or get heart. Yan's need of good luck was unstable at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 1:54 pm

Quote :
"Is there some sort of event happening?" asked Masque curiously as he looked around and saw the crowds of people charging toward them.

*The Barron turned and looked at Masque*

"I don't know how often do people they assume are dead just mysteriously reappear in your midst? Would that be an event?" Asked the Barron with sarcasm

Quote :
As they barged into the inn yelling Yan had covered her ears and went against the inn walls so that the people would not push her into other people or get heart. Yan's need of good luck was unstable at the moment.

*As Yang hoddeled in her corner. Tomas following a roundish balding man in a Guardsmen uniform possibly an Officer rushed in the direction of the crowed Tomas was asking question excitably but inaudible to Yang*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Masque noted the sarcasm in the Baron's voice as he replied, "At least this isn't a funeral march."

*Masque then started walking back into the library.*

"If you'll excuse me I have some research to do." spoke Masque as he turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 8:42 pm

*Yan didn't take notice to anything until the people get out of the inn*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: The Unexpected Return of an old friend   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Masque De La Lune wrote:
Masque noted the sarcasm in the Baron's voice as he replied, "At least this isn't a funeral march."

*Masque then started walking back into the library.*

"If you'll excuse me I have some research to do." spoke Masque as he turned to leave.

*As Masque turned to head towards the library the Quarter Master with Tomas at his heals were pushing their way through the crowd to get to the Barron...When suddenly their was a loud WOOSH!! and BANG! as the Stone Gargoyle landed literally right behind Masque*

"Care to continue our conversation? It appears as if you are done bringing the people back home." Inquired The Gargoyle
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:36 pm

*Masque stopped and turned around, instantly recognizing the giant stone statue.*

"Ah, good to see you again. Sure I would, but I was about to do some research. Perhaps you would like to join me?" asked Masque casually, almost unaware of the reacions of the frightened people.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Shoot or not to shoot that is the question   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:53 pm

"I would love to join you been a long time since I been in the Library when others are around. Wha...."

* the stone statue was interrupted by the clicking of flintlocks and Shouts of Armed Guards mostly Library ones in their shinny armor and shiny celestial bronze bayonets as rifles were lowered and aimed*

"Its another one of those beast kill it hurry!!" shouted a Guardsmen captain

*Mean while the Quarter master had stopped dead in what he was saying to the Barron when the statue landed. Tomas was aw struck and grabbed for his talisman.*

Last edited by Tourel on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:45 pm

*after the people had left the inn it got quiet so Yan looked around to find Tomas and didn't seem to find him any were so she then decided to fallow the mod *
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:17 pm

*Masque heard the familiar sound of guns being prepared to fire, and turned to look at the townspeople.*

"Play along," whispered Masque to the gargoyle before turning his attention toward the frightened people, "Please put away your weapons. This creature is here to protect you against further attacks from any dastardly beasts. I have called upon his aid for when I leave this place. He is a strong warrior of high valor with invaluable intellect of the ancients. He's been asleep for some time atop the manor, but he has now re-awakened from his slumber to help aid this town in its needs. So please treat him kindly so that he may help in your endeavors."
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: An ocquward moment   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 5:00 pm

*As Masque made his announcement the Barron then gave his orders*

"Men Steady Your Arms this beast would mean us no harm for if it did why would it not just swoop in and attack why land and make ones self vulnerable? Besides can you not tell it is made of stone what can out bullets do to stone nothing." Announced the Barron

*The Library Guards lowered their Guns but the Town Guards were hesitant to lower lower their defenses to much keeping their pistols out and blades loose in their sheaths*

"Now fellow citizens and arms-men regrettably our current and beloved Govnar did not make it through the fight is found he died a brave death and when his body is found we will have a ceremony during his burning. Therefore, until we can elect a new Govnar we need to help reorganize our town clear away the dead and get this town moving forward so that we can have an election until then according to our own law the Barron of the Red Cross is entitled to run the town in the place of a fallen Govnar until such time as a new Govnar can be found an d voted on. I sadly take up this office and responsibility with great hope that we can have a new election in the very near future. So as my first order of business I order all citizens able to help in cleaning away the dead to do such excluding doctors. For the doctors i order you to return to the Hospital and continue what work you were doing before the attack if able if not report to your superior and get a new assignment. Before all return to the cleaning though you are more than allowed to return to your homes and settle in and morn the lose of any of your love ones. May the light shine on you all and bless." Announced the Barron

*With that the crowed started to thin as they went to complete their tasks. The doctors went towards the Hospital none to slowly while the other citizens went to do what they must mostly heading back to their homes in family groups or what remain of the family Guards met up with their families those who had none left alive or any at all went to a boarder reservist officer to get an assignment and team to help clear the bodies.*
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 6:44 pm

*the group of people seemed to have led her to the library were all the noise was Yan only heard half of what was going on then she saw the thing beside the man. Yan went up to the man and said "excuse me is this stone statue your friend?" *
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 5:36 pm

*Masque looked at the young girl, slightly startled when she asked her question. She had an Exorcist's uniform on, and he had been trying to avoid being in their presence for quite sometime ever since he had a run in with one, named Kanda, who tried to rudely slice him in two for being involved in an incident during an Akuma attack. He shuddered at the memory.*

"Ah...um....yes, you could say that." replied Masque, still a bit flustered despite the fact she wasn't a katana weilding lunatic.

The gargoyle then looked down upon the girl and spoke, "I'm quite capable of speech young one."
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:11 pm

*The way the man answered mad her think something was up but Yan didn't say any thing to him and then gave the man a little bit of a glare, then looked up at the gargoyle with a strait face *
"that's good to hear. . . " she said putting on a bit of a smile wile at the same time thinking of how to test them.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: In commeing   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 7:40 pm

*As the Masque and Gargoyle were speaking with the new arrival Their was a rapid patter patter of a running lady*

"Its...its.. its... its it the Guardian... I thought you were all destroyed or failed when they left when they just disappear. Lionnightes do you realize what or who we have in our very library court yard. A legend a lost artifact Hero!!" Said a female voice running from the library carrying a very old looking book

"Juiliate!! stop and slow down first how many times do i have to say never use my first name in public its Barron or Barron Of the Red Cross. Ans second before we go discovering more new stuff of the old age we have to discuses what the Rat beast said in privet preferably. And before we can do that I have to let Mr. Masque know his 'privileges' are if he wishes to stay in the town." Replied The Barron waving his hand at some Library Guards decked out in their armor

*Four Guards approached the Barron answering his summons*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 11:57 am

"Priveledges? I'm assuming you want me escorted, but I'm afraid I like to keep my affairs as my own." spoke Masque as he leaned up against the gargoyle.

*The gargoyle looked down at him with a little bit of malice in his eyes, and then moved away from Masque, causing him to nearly stumble down.*

"Do we need to have that discussion again?" growled the gargoyle deeply.

*The gargoyle then look at the Librarian.*

"Its nice to hear I'm known by at least one person here." spoke the gargoyle as he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 12:25 pm

*The Barron looked at Masque and his great statue*

"These Guards will escort you around the town they are not spies you may keep your affairs to yourself. As long as they don't interfere with our affairs back in the woods you mention a Boy as long as your affairs take you away from that boy then they are fine but if you for even a minute return to the subject of the boy and your cursed Ministry then you will be very polity escorted from our town and probably from our region. I also must ask you to not try to send any messages to the Order about our muteral subject. I f I see him again I will bring up your suggestion of him going to the order but i fear he will probably refuse you see he very much prefers the wild and small crowds the order is just to far and not quite in the wild. As for Innocence I fail to under stand what it is but the rat wants it and it claimed our muteral subject had it me and Juliet will look further into that subject Our library his large and covers many subjects something in their has to explain this Innocence. You are welcome to our library as well and I would appreciate if you come across anything regarding Innocence or our 'Boy' if you could forward it to me or to Juliet our Head Librarian.
If you can agree to stay out of our affairs, to forward any thing you may accidentally come across and not attempt to contact any Black Order members or their cursed Exorcists about our muteral Subject and finally stay with in view of you 'Honor Guard' then you are free to stay." Stated the Barron

*A female Guide stopped dead in her tracks when she herd the Barron make his statement She approached the Barron with a weary eye on Yang the Female Ministry official she brought to the town*

"Forgive me Barron for interrupting you but you may want to be careful on how you speak of the Ministry, you see I for got to report that one has been brought into the town. Um I brought her my self along with her male travel companion... and she is right thier (pointing at her standing in front of Masque and the Stone Statue) and her companion is right their Pointing at Tomas who was standing with the Quartermaster trying to seem like he was not ease dropping)

*The Barons eyes shifted to Yang and the Female Guide suspicion burning in his eyes and i bit of anger*

"WHAT!! You just forgot to report that little tid bit Guide. And you what brings you to this town on ministry business or should I say Black Order Ms. Exorcists?" Demanded the Barron
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 07, 2009 2:25 pm

"my name is Yang but, and I don't really care what you say about the Order sense it up sets you so, but we have no intention of taking the boy. We Exorcists are not Cursed, being cursed is an completely different thing there filled of darkness and pain" Yan said undoing her jacket, then she walked up to the gargoyle and put her hand on it*
"I don't think you Rat problem is over sense it seeks Innocince, it's demonic level is a lot higher then any normal thing of Darkness" She said taking her hand off the gargoyle then walked up to the man that was a bit angry*
Back to top Go down
Masque De La Lune
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Masque De La Lune

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 12:46 pm

*Masque saw the argument starting between the Baron and the young Exorcist and sighed. This was not a good audience to entertain.*

"Excuse me, but perhaps I didn't make it clear. I'm not associated with the Black Order. What I said was merely a suggestion to get rid of your pest control issues. Now if you'll excuse me, I wish to coninue what I set out here to do." spoke Masque a little upset at the heavy tensions happening as he walked past the Baron and into the Library.

*The gargoyle, however, wasn't done talking to the masked man and was tired of the interruptions. He lumbered past the Baron and set off for the Library so that he could talk without any interruptions.*
Back to top Go down
Tourel
Excorcist
Excorcist
Tourel

PostSubject: The leaving   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:45 pm

Quote :
"Excuse me, but perhaps I didn't make it clear. I'm not associated with the Black Order. What I said was merely a suggestion to get rid of your pest control issues. Now if you'll excuse me, I wish to continue what I set out here to do." spoke Masque a little upset at the heavy tensions happening as he walked past the Baron and into the Library.

*The gargoyle, however, wasn't done talking to the masked man and was tired of the interruptions. He lumbered past the Baron and set off for the Library so that he could talk without any interruptions.*

*The Barron noticed the Masque and Gargoyle take off towards the library. He simply waived the four guards to follow their new charge. He then looked at the Exorcists named Yang*

"You may continue your investigation or what ever the Black Order sent you here for but if you cause any problems you will be asked to leave as politely as some one of your standing can be offered. Don't give me an excuse to through you from our walls however and if you are here to try and find this Innocence user good luck." Stated the Barron as he waived the Head Librarian to follow him into the library

*Tomas had run to Yang at this time and leaned in to whisper to Yang*

"You think we should follow the stone statue and this Masque character into the library or maybe we should ask around about this boy they seem to be protecting? What do you think Yang?

Last edited by Tourel on Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yang, Ying
Noah Slayer
Noah Slayer
Yang, Ying

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:42 pm

*when he had finished talking to her, she softly smiled and said "thank you".
When Tomas asked his Question "well, do both" She whispered back at him "you'll take care of them, wile I ask people, . . if were a loud in"Yan said thinking wile she let out a little evil giggle*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)   The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Troubled and diseased Marsh town (located in Greece)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next